Started on: 12-11-2015 10:17 PM
Replies: 47 (731 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 12-20-2015 08:07 AM
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2015 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I went into a bar the other day, sat at the bar, ordered a beer and.....
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2015 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...slowly looked around the room. Across from me sat the...

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 12-11-2015).]

williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2015 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
most beautiful woman I'd ever seen, slowly caressing her....

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 12-12-2015).]

Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2015 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pet monkey while the monkey was....
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-11-2015 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-11-2015).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2015 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
glaring fiendishly at the jukebox. It was the kind of icy stare that only.....

Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2015 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clint Eastwood could give as he.......
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2015 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sized up his opponent across a sun-parched, windswept street.
I figured it was up to me, I knew I had to.....
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2015 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pee, but it had to wait because this job needed to be done before the..........
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2015 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
monkey turned his gaze on me. My heart was pounding. Pounding with the rhythm of a steam locomotive, as I stood up, pushed back the barstool and began to....
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2015 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
did something...

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 04-23-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2015 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
last night's Wesson Oil party as it flashed through my

[This message has been edited by TK (edited 12-11-2015).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2015 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rum soaked scull that this could be harder than it seemed.

I navigated a circuitous path to a spot behind the woman, and uttered carefully crafted words,
“I'm a fleabit peanut monkey, all my friends are junkies”

She turned and looked at me with eyes that seemed to look so deep into my soul that I could no longer maintain the charade, “That's not really true”. The words came from my lips, but seemed to be written by some distant midnight rambler.

I was mesmerized as she spoke, “I'm a cold italian pizza, I could use a lemon squeezer. Would you do?”

So many thoughts were running through my mind, but all I could think to do was tell her my story, "I've been bit and tossed around by every she-rat in this town"

She slowly pulled a cigarette from the pack, placed it between her lips, and looked me up and down, "Have you, Babe?"

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2015 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I quickly fumbled through my pockets and found my lighter. I reattached my leg, and stood up. I slowly made my way towards her, sounding like a dozen pots and pans crashing in a South Carolina kitchen. She looked at me lthe way a turkey does when a sparrow brings it a cashew. I knew how the rest of the night would pan out.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2015 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sex?.... drugs?.... Rock n Roll?.... No, a Tupperware party, where I feasted my eyes on the most beautiful.....
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2015 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
set of Tupperware Fiero body panels known to the free world. I knew installing them would be a snap, as long as I remembered to burp the headlights, but then I remembered that damned monkey. Where was that portentous primate?

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2015 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suddenly felt a sharp pain in the side of my head as the bottle shattered against my temple. A flash of light followed by another stabbing pain as the tiny knife plunged into my shoulder. The monkey pulled the knife out and aimed for my throat, wasting no time in rendering me lifeless as he shrieked victoriously.

I cursed loudly as I tore off the VR helmet. I scowled at Jarlea and Sam, both still jacked in and enjoying their evening at the bar together.

"Stupid monkey", I said, rubbing the back of my head as I slowly stomped up the stairs out of the cellar.

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 12-12-2015).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2015 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But, when I got to the top of the stairs, I found that the door had been locked......from the outside!

I heard Jarlea laugh as Sam told her, “The fundamental things apply, as time goes by”

At this point I was livid.....
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2015 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
and screamed, "Captain, I'm giving it all she's got".......
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2015 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But I had to contain my emotion, I thought to myself, this isn't the Kobayashi Maru scenario, this is more like the Trolley Dilemma. I had to make a decision, it had to be right and it had to be now!

Suddenly, it dawned on me. Niagra falls!

Slowly I turned.....

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2015 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Having no where else to turn and plunged into the void. Rocketing toward certain doom I braced myself then at the last minute...
PFF
System Bot
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2015 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bet it all on black! That's when I realized........
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2015 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was no longer careening off the rocks like a pinball, but gently rolling with the waves. The roar of the falls had given way to the sound of the water lapping against the side of the barrel.

As I looked up through the small window cut into the side of the barrel, I could see tree branches and the occasional bird fly past. I felt dull thud and figured I had made it to the riverbank.

I could hear voices in the distance and they didn't sound happy.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 12-13-2015).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But where they real voices or just my ears ringing? I climbed out of the barrel and realized...
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had no pants on and in front of me stood hundreds of......

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

I had no pants on and in front of me stood hundreds of......

...pairs of pants.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They were neat, they were clean, they were........
Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All different sizes and styles, but they all fit perfectly, and went well with the rest of my unusually stylish outfit.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I made a hat and walked down to the end of the street. I heard a whistle and

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
something fell out of the sky..
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I proceeded to walk inside. The green man said I looked like a fine upstanding young man so I took off my pants and said imagine that...
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ol' green was somewhat taken aback, but managed to stutter, "Sorry miss, I didn't mean to offend"......
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I let him see my junk then walked back outside.. took off my pants hat and put them on to cover my shame.
While this left me upset and dejected I still had a hand to play..

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I paged KITT on my trusty watch...

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
because I didn't want to be late for the big Monkey Day celebration.
As stood on the sidewalk, I tapped my foot not only to the music, but also out of impatient frustration that KITT had not yet arrived. I was getting worried....
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And he quickly woke me up. Apparently I had set his autopilot and dozed off. He then informed of the most horrendous news......

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That we couldnt scan inside the building of bad guys because the walls were lined with LEAD! We would have to use our secret secret weapon....
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2015 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
our intellect. So I shaved my head and started to plan

**** you thats why
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2015 06:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As I made my plans a little voice kept chiming in.

So I unpacked my..

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2015 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
..take over the world kit, and realized I had forgotten..
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock