Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Russians send Muslems to kill Ukraine Christians (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Russians send Muslems to kill Ukraine Christians by uhlanstan
Started on: 05-29-2014 07:02 PM
Replies: 43 (664 views)
Last post by: uhlanstan on 06-03-2014 12:07 PM
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2014 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hundreds of Chechnyian fighters have been sent to join the Russian Volstok battalion to fight in Donetsk area... today they threw the russian Militia out of the Donetsk town center Public buildings , cleared out the barriers & tire with bulldozers & set up the latest Russian anti aircraft guns & heavy weapons ,the Donetsk area has been flooded with Spetsnaz & special operation Russian Military, there were 40 truck loads of Russian Elite troops sliping into Ukraine .. the Ukrainians do not have the airpower to stop this..
Today the Russians shot down a Ukrainian helicopter with 12 killed including a general 'Monday over 100 russians were killed when they assaulted the Donetsk airport, the Ukrainians brought in thier airborne troops & slaughtered the russians ,the Ukraine army isno match for the Chechens or the elite russians now doing the fighting,, many of the Chechens were trained by Al Qaeda ,,they are very eager to kill Christians ,,The Ukrainians are much more Christian than the russians
Thier is heavy fighting in Slovyansk, the russian military has taken over,, they are mad that the Ukraines killed 100 Russians !!
today 33 dead russian fighters,, ID by thier documents are being sent back to russia from the morgue
all the above is now on Fox news site or the Washington post BBC,CNN,& many others over the past week
the Muslems wanting to be killing Christians is from private intell & russian lanquage news sites but its obvious !!
the Russians will make the Ukranians pay big time ,, the Ukrainians are no match for the hard core Muslems & Elite Russians ..the ""sort of ""pro russian Muslems soldiers are evil,vicious, cruel & harden by years of war & fighting & back stabbing
I have been to Chechnya it is an evil place !! the Muslem military men ..they serve as paid Russian Army mercenaries
the Russians want Slovyansk & the center of Donetsk destroyed for propaganda reasons
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2014 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UH, ...Stan...

I apreciate your service, and the training you went thru to get there, and sacrafices you've made. I've had similar training myself (and so have a lot of other guys here). I have dead friends too (and so do a lot of guys here)

But your hate for us aithests world-wide is getting a little out of hand, man. We are NOT out to "get you" or destroy your beliefs, we just want to be left alone in peace form them (and the Muslum beliefs too)

Take a read, and take the artical to heart.
http://www.huffingtonpost.c...anada_b_5351944.html
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Didn't the Chechen Muslims fight against the Russians in the Chechen wars? Why would Al-Qaeda have their fighters sent anywhere by Russians (Orthodox Christians)?

Be that as it may, IMO Putin is a populist a**hole who strives on making the Russians feel good about themselves again and the idiots are eating it up.

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 05-30-2014).]

fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
woohoo
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought Stan had already travelled to the Ukraine to clean this mess up?
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess an ant bite prevented the mission.
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

I guess an ant bite prevented the mission.

Bahahahahaha.

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

UH, ...Stan...

I apreciate your service, and the training you went thru to get there, and sacrafices you've made. I've had similar training myself (and so have a lot of other guys here). I have dead friends too (and so do a lot of guys here)

But your hate for us aithests world-wide is getting a little out of hand, man. We are NOT out to "get you" or destroy your beliefs, we just want to be left alone in peace form them (and the Muslum beliefs too)

Take a read, and take the artical to heart.
http://www.huffingtonpost.c...anada_b_5351944.html

Trust me, I have very little respect for Stan (the only respect he has from me is that he isn't scared to show his beliefs and that he served--but even serving doesn't always make you respected as a person). But dude, you saying this is so hypocritical.. you act this exact same way towards people of all faiths. You hate believers. You've mentioned it so many times.

You two are probably the two most offensive people on the entire forum. For you to say that to Stan.. it's hilarious.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Trust me, I have very little respect for Stan (the only respect he has from me is that he isn't scared to show his beliefs and that he served--but even serving doesn't always make you respected as a person). But dude, you saying this is so hypocritical.. you act this exact same way towards people of all faiths. You hate believers. You've mentioned it so many times.

I have no respect for Stan and think he is an absolute disgrace to the US military. Basically a racist blowhard with delusions of grandeur.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-30-2014 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you atheist for your support of military men Red,I was wounded 3 times,still waiting for my first purple heart. & was a leader in USMC combat
Checnya is a mess, the Chechens are the best fighters in Islam,ELITE KILLERs, many have rally to the russian side & fight
thier countrymen,now the president of Checnya has send these men as paid mercenaries
The volstok battallion has thrown the russian militia out of the center of Donetsk !Very surprising !! Donetsk a city of 1,000,000,..they have cleared away the barricades
& installed the most advanced anti aircraft weapons
the russian militia has been robbing large grocery stores cleaning them out this leaves nothing for the citizens
the Militia had written on the walls' NKVD' ,the old Stalin secret Police , they concider themself a revival of NKVD,,many have vowed to fight to the death..I do not think the Ukraine military can outfight the Volstok battalion,with Spetsnez helping them, but thier purpose is to create killed & wounded,take the heart out of the people for war..
Now it is in the open that 1000s of Russia military troops are in Ukraine , the Ukraine army can not defeat these men unless they go to real WAR & it would be a blood bath..a million men have betray thier home land
all the info I have written is now available from the standard news sources,google what you want
you will have to trust me that there are muslems that do not like Christians! imagine that..
google Donetsk Ukraine fighting,, you have to read at least 10 sources to get the story,,the russian Ukraine have the best info in detail
but you have to read russian I know some & use a russian/english dictionary
Hundreds have been killed in the fighting, the economy destroyed

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 05-31-2014).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Didn't the Chechen Muslims fight against the Russians in the Chechen wars? Why would Al-Qaeda have their fighters sent anywhere by Russians (Orthodox Christians)?

Be that as it may, IMO Putin is a populist a**hole who strives on making the Russians feel good about themselves again and the idiots are eating it up.

+1
chechen hate russian troops
no sane russian trooper would give a chechen any arms
for fear the chechen would use them on the russians
PFF
System Bot
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-30-2014 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How easily men who would not cross the street to help a black man denigrate,demean,shame the word RACIST , I REALIZE THESE MEN ARE IGNORANT HATE FILLED BUFFOONS & IGNORE that I fought in a black army against the marxist, UNDER A GREAT BLACK LEADER ,I HAVE worked with disfuntional,autistic black children as a coach in the past
& just over the past 3 years took into my home 3 black veterans (recomemded to me) at different time with mental problems from thier time in Iraq & help them get over thier distress, Christopher Mckinny was the last one!! I had mention this on the forum!
How easily you atheist jumped on Ranger Stone ,,a black man,none of you are not fit to lick his shoes
..So many of you fufill every Atheist qualification of hate ,,YET you fail to condem your atheist bretheren that are mass killers
you would rather support your killer compatriots because you never think THINK THEY ARE MURDERERs,that murder & kill & maim the innocent adult & children ,grow up, WAKE UP ,a few here actually have
I have found out that the reason you do not hear more about Atheist killers murderers on conservative talk radio is the atheist flood thier advertizers with hate .I have Email many different shows to find out why & talk to one show producer
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
now he is calling others racists, good lord is there no end to this baffoons spewage.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-30-2014 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Red you are an ignorant bufoon ,not a racist & you seem to have zero knowledge of current events
I called no one a Racist,, the politically Correct lefties call any one they do not like a racist
every word I said was true 100% of the majority of mass killers are atheist
the murders ,the killings the maiming,the destruction , the killing of children is all done by atheist.sane & insane
there are many good smart intelligent atheist, not one responds to this thread ,they know
what reality is,, they may not like me ,but they know who the killers are
red you live in a LIAR fog & you are lying to your self .
tell me did an atheist kill all the children at sandy hook or was it a Christian?? who did it??
wake up to reality red,,you & other atheist stop lying in your head to your self
now back to war in Ukraine

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 05-30-2014).]

newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:

How easily you atheist jumped on Ranger Stone ,,a black man.

Your alter ego is black? ...gee like so many whites these days!
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

still waiting for my first heart

No doubt about that.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If invited into this discussion, I will not accept; if drafted, I will not post.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-30-2014 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are many Chechnyan troops fighting on the russian side in Chechnya .. The President of Chechnya sent these troops I have spent some time in Cheznya it is a serious crap hole of betrayal & death & evil, Many different factions all wanting control, the people are devided ..The Chechens are the best fighters in this part of the earth,, they were born into hate & fighting .. The fathers of these men may have been at Beslan where the whole school was taken hostage & over 300 children were killed most of the older 8 to 13 year old girls were Raped
the best muslim fighters in Al qaeda are the Chechens ,highly respected by western forces
the volstok battallion is a hard corp,of troops with real combat experience ,not a militia thier retirement is death or injury
if you have a drop of interest in terrorism read CHECHEN JIHAD BY bodansky this is not light reading
any book by Bodansky is very informative
the Russians killed a terrorist leader ,man name Basayev saved us a lot of trouble
most here do not care to read current events Or history I make it short for them

..................................when will blood cease to flow in the Chechnya mountains??
............................................... when the sugarcane grows in the snow
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-30-2014 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

You two are probably the two most offensive people on the entire forum. For you to say that to Stan.. it's hilarious.

I dont hate "Believers", dude.....I hate people who are determined to shove thier belefs up my ass.

If you want an imaginary friend in the sky--well then thats your right, and thats your freedom, I'll even defend your right for you.....If ya think I am going to answer to the same imaginary friend--well, then we got a problem.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-30-2014).]

uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-30-2014 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the post is about Ukraine & Military matters,, others have chosen to add atheist negative only
stick to the subject,, All is taken from news reports, including russian lanquage
I am very well informed on Ukraine & Chechnya & various factions involved in terrorism
I am currently reading a Navy Seal book on the many weapons of chemical mass destruction found in Iraq
& hidden by our media to protect thier years of liar activity
you might actually learn something
read ""Seal Target Geronimo'' by Chuck Pfarrer,light reading,page 135 starts chapter= Weapons of mass denial
Chuck Pfarrer is the most respected former seal writter & has made liars of many prominent Reporters
I did not go to Ukraine because the night I was to leave 29 april ,my flight was delay 5 hours because of storms high winds ,
I tried to make the flight & last all the money paid for flight to New york & back & Ukraine flight.Ihave lived in Ukraine I have travel there 10 times .My Ukraine Fiance works at the hospital & as she was helping to remove a patient from a ambulance ,a russian terrorist hit her in the side of the head & did serious damage to her ear & hearing.
I recieve Email reports from the battle area daily from different sources ,I often can not correlate the Email info I recieve with news sources
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Red you are an ignorant bufoon ,

You are an ignorant jackass and a bigot, a disgrace to our country. It is a terrible thing that people from other countries read your rambling hate crap and might think in anyway you may be a representation of the American people. God only knows WHY you are still allowed here.
PFF
System Bot
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

God Cliff only knows WHY you are still allowed here.

Probably because this is a Dutch forum and the Dutch are know to be extremely tolerant
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Probably because this is a Dutch forum and the Dutch are know to be extremely tolerant

No, I am quite sure Cliff has said it is up to the members to ban him. Lessor A holes are long gone.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

No, I am quite sure Cliff has said it is up to the members to ban him. Lessor A holes are long gone.

I'm with you, it was a joke...
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey guys what yall up to in here...

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-30-2014 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stan is taking a few minutes to recover from thread masterbation.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-31-2014 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have told the truth,,but so many here would rather support mass atheist killers than accept the truth !! how ignorant you are
you want the truth banned
you want the truth banned like the Nazi, marxist atheist killers that came before you,you are so sad & pathetic in your ignorant hate hate,hate,hate !! think about what you are doing..

almost all mass killers are Atheist ,the majority of murderers who kill maim ,injure & assault children & brutalize them are atheist !
adam Lanza the sandy hook killer was an atheist
elliot Rogers who killed 3 with a hammer & then cut thier thoats ,,then shot as many as he could was an atheist
John Holmes the Batman theatre mass killer was an atheist
Jeffery Dalmer was an atheist & canibal
the majority of USA canibals have been atheist
the list runs into the thousands of atheist killers they go by different names,, but all are atheist,humanist is a real bad joke on words, a humanist is an atheist ,,how easy it is for an atheist to want the truth banned !!
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-31-2014 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

uhlanstan

6446 posts
Member since Apr 2007
Sorry that I was wounded many times in the service of my country in heavy combat by atheist marxist,,so sorry I almost had my leg blown off so atheist could hate me!! TYPICAL! Typical hate of our military from those who favor democrats, from those who support mass atheist killings ??

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 05-31-2014).]

uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-31-2014 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

uhlanstan

6446 posts
Member since Apr 2007
there has been a lot street fighting in Lugansk ,between Ukraine militia & russians militia the Ukrainians are doing hit & run
against the powerful Lugansk russian militery & russian Militia .. Lugansk & Donetsk are the big cities in the region there are many Cossack militia in Lugansk they are brutal ,, I have many sources in Lugansk ,,this is not on the major western new,, very dangerous for reporters
there are 1000 russian military & russian Militia in Lugansk..Members of the russian military have been killed & ID ,,bodies sent back to russia
the muslem fighters are mostly in Donetsk
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-31-2014 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

uhlanstan

6446 posts
Member since Apr 2007
Official now ! 35 to 45 chechen corpses have been recieved in Grozny Chechnya, killed in Ukraine fighting
the Ukraine army is gradually tighten a noose around Slovyank,, they want to avoid street fighting ,, the Ukrainians
Have waited to long to take Slovyansk,, the city is an armed russian camp

The Russian Volstok battalion & russian Militias robbed & looted one of the biggest grocery stores In Donetsk.destroyed the place leaving nothing for
thier sympathetic citizens .other stores have been looted, the economy of Donetsk is ruined,many people leaving if they can.
there are a lot of short stories on the fighting in the Kyiv Post..
Russian T.V is scaring the pants off Donetsk Citizens .. saying the Ukraine started it all.. they do not mention the 100s of muslem Chechens, this would really scare them. the Chechens are feared as terrorist!! there are no combat reporters in Donetsk ,news comes from reporters there for the elections .
the propaganda is heavy on lies. all russian are innocent ,, they ignore that it was the arrival of russian military that started this mess
many russian vow to fight the Ukrainians whose Ukraine land they now live on till death,KGB Putin puppet master has abandon them for now !!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the majority of USA canibals have been atheist

It never ceases to amaze me what I can learn at PFF O/T.
PFF
System Bot
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2014 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ukraine can not Win ,, russian reinforcements by the hundreds are flooding into Ukraine most comming thru the town of
artratsyt close to Lugansk, the cossacks are building barracks there ,a 40 truck convoy was turned back into russia by a Ukraie national guard unit,,Russia is paying top wages for mercenaries ,convoys with anti air craft weapons & artillery are seen in the Border town of Artratsyt,some officials triyed to stop the Russian they were shot on the spot.
Propaganda is intense according to the russians in Slovyank,Ukraine mortars & artillery have hit schools kindergarden,hospitals,clinics,orphanage But for some reason the mandatory Nuns & orphans carrying a box of puppies was left off for now,no military target were hit !!only women children patients ,orphans far from the Military areas
there are staged for T.V.bus loads of women & children unloading in safe russian territory
all the above is on the internet
,Kyiv post. has about the border city Artrat,& many good story,s
'BBC' has info often with russian slant,amazing but BBC is far left
'russia today' has russian view point ,Liars gone wild
almost all the left wing press denigrates the importance of Ukraine ,but they now know Obumbles has ZERO leadership, the russians love Obumbles ,fear Merkle they are careful with the Germans because of trade,,Germany needs the russian trade ,russians are buying european manufactured Cars & HIGH dollar products ,Germany does not have a real airforce but ifcombine with Poland they are scary to the Russians since Obumbles sold us out America with his tell Vlademir after the election speech, the russians concider Obumble weak! Putin is the alpha male ,Obumbles betta girl kneels before KGB Putin,it came true when Obumles rorally shot down the Ukraine request for weapons only & shame them
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Im kinda new at reading uhlanstan's posts..so forgive me if this sounds dumb but what is a "USA canibals"?
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:
what is a "USA canibals"?

Probably atheists or communists or homosexuals or any combination thereof.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2014 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't worry about cannibals; from what I've seen they will starve-to-death pretty quickly.
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

With Stan's military background, maybe he meant "cannonballs"? Difficult to say for sure, but hey, they do get shot out of that large phallic looking thing.

This is reported to be Stan on the receiving end back in '65. He needed beer money.

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah,sorry..

well yall got this covered

Im gonna exit stage right....

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 06-01-2014).]

TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Probably atheists or communists or homosexuals or any combination thereof.

Hey, hey, hey! We haven't eaten anyone in years. Don't worry, we had reformation. I can't speak for the homosexuals or communists but I think it's way down for them too.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2014 06:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jeffery Dahmer is the most famous American atheist cannibal..
yes i know i mispell cannibal ,I understand that killer supportive atheist need clear easily understandable instructions !!
what can you say about men who fully support thier killer atheist bretheren
I will never understand why so many atheist hate the truth ??
the majority of mass killers, cannibals, the murderers of small children are atheist
only the dummest most ignorant atheist LIARS slam me they hate the truth & keep these post
flowing ,,I had no real thoughts about atheist untill I mention it & was instantly attacked
many of you are floating down the great river in Egypt on your party boat The Killer hate
let me know if i am a liar & what I lied about ??

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 06-02-2014).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock