Started on: 05-21-2014 06:40 PM
Replies: 40 (572 views)
Last post by: yellowstone on 05-28-2014 10:27 AM
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2014 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thread title told me this was about democrats. Because mostly registered democrats pop people off when they break. (What? it is a fact.)
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2014 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
there is one fact ! over 90 % of mass killers are atheist.atheist tend to be democrats not all !! but the mass murderers are atheist,, the more children ,the more helpless are killed, maimed, butchered, the percentage goes up.. Atheist are mostly intellectually & emotionally empty !
when people & children are suffering ,atheist offer nothing but HATE in defence of thier mass killer kin. Atheist trace thier heritage back to swamp & pond scum ?/ how fitting..after every atheist tragedy,the atheist,humanist are absent.silent,but as time passes the atheist gurus blame the schools ,Families or drugs ,,they debunk reality & come up with conspiracies to remove blame from the Atheist mass killers the latest victim is sandy hook where the atheist Gurus try to blame some conspiracy
Adam Lanza, sandy hook atheist
James holmes,Colorado Theatre mass killer atheist
Eric Harris .Dylan Klebolt colombine school murderers,ATHEIST..
& A THOUSAND OTHERS
Now Atheist are blowing smoke up every ones posterior & trying to switch blame
when you Google these atheist killers, now there are many atheist post about how cool atheist are & religious people are condeming
innocent atheist?? what crapola,HUMANIST ,SECULAR ATHEIST crap,, they were all atheist .

WISDOM BEGINS WITH REVERENCE FOR GOD...ATHEISM IS HOLLOW LIKE A CLOSED ROOM
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2014 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still **** gobbling stan? Good boy, now go make me a sandwich.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2014 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not an atheist so the chances of me being a gobbler are very remote,, the majority of sick deviant aids in fested queers are atheist who have low morals & any thing goes,,it is why so many queers have aids,gonorhea, syphilis & spread these sickness diseases to thier wife there are no bisexuals,, just atheist queers
I would never make a low order beta atheist queer a sandwich you could easily contact one of thier sicknesses ,I would need a lock on my zipper
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2014 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uhlanstan!
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2014 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The homeland for all atheist is North Korea .. why do not all atheist catch a flight to where there are the most Atheist??
atheist prefer to destroy American Families ,destroy Christmas,thanksgiving & hurt children where they are safe ,protected, when the Christians are gone. the atheist will have gasoline poured down thier throats!! the match striking will stop the burning sensation
famous fun Atheist killers, the muslems are playing catch up!!
Stalin }
Fidel Castro
pol pot }
than shwe
Mao zedong } 60,000,000 to 260,000,000 killed no one knows for certain how many these famous atheist murdered,buried alive
mussolini
Kim Jong II }
jeffery Dahmer
Jim Jones
Adam Lanza
Timmothy Mc Veigh
Harris & klebolt(colombine)
James Holmes
& the atheist pinup girl, Madalyn Murray O Hair No one ripped off more atheist fools than Madylyn...
& a thousand others
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2014 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Disclaimer: I am trolling. Trolling for vaginas, and Stan is hooked. Keep it coming big boy. You can be my Clementine.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2014 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YELLOWSTONE imbecile
I had to stop Fiero forum play time,for serious spec op forum planning about Ukraine & Syria change
thousands of young Atheist in Crimea & east Ukraine have selected Lenin as thier hero ,,WEIRD??
JEWS ARE LIVING IN FEAR & CAN NOT GO OUT ON THE STREET
TARTARS ARE PREPARING FOR GUERRILLA WAR ,,thier houses mark with an X
mossad has sent a team to Crimea,& a team to Odessa to protect the elderly..former Brit Royal Marines helping Jews
I hope to return to Ukraine as soon as possible ,even Ukraine airborne units are not up to par
only the Ukraine Marines are well trained, very few of them
but when the Christian Ukraine speakers have guns & experience ,the shift of power will begin against the russian Leninist Atheist
there is street fighting in Lugansk,the water tower was blown.200,000 with out water
My lady informant in Lugansk had the 2 gallon of drinking water I told her to stock !!
the Ukrainians are slow to learn, they are playing nice & suffering heavy casualties
500 russians attacked a Military truck convoy & finally had a defeat!! 20 insurgents killed, many wounded
a 500 man attack is a real escalation I have only news reports on this , no intel
but a spetsnaz unit wiped out a reservist unit at a road block CARELESS 15 killed,30 wounded,russkies got in the middle by deception using a bank armour car by a Ukraine speaker,,Good planning & luck on the russkies part, they used civilians as informers.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2014 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

uhlanstan

6446 posts
Member since Apr 2007
I am not queer like you Tony Kania,,all the atheist QUEERS just naturally flock to an alpha macho male.. Tony are you a cross dresser ,transgender,transvestite or just a straight up soft lips Queer??,send us photo of you in panties, bra tight skirt,I am sure many here would love this & you would get a lot of interesting hot offers ..
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2014 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you asking me out!? Again? I told you last time that I voted for your marriage of man. Don't cheat on him. He loves his big "snuggle lumpkins".
PFF
System Bot
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good vid, thanks for posting it.

Funny, while watching it I didn't have one single homoerotic thought like Stan did , what the hell is wrong with some people? HE who protests a little too loudly and all...................
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2014 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have said it many times here ,,I only lie when it suits my purpose,,never expect the empty atheist to understand this!

Im not a queer homosexual, but one night I needed beer money,, & twenty bucks is $$20.oo
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2014 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:

I have said it many times here ,,I only lie when it suits my purpose,,never expect the empty atheist to understand this!

Im not a queer homosexual, but one night I needed beer money,, & twenty bucks is $$20.oo

Only quoted because I know you are a piece of **** . Way to go **** gobbler.

stan, you are dirt. An absolute waste of air. Your racist, homophobic, uneducated rants are beyond a moral comprehension. Most that you offend here are damn good people. Good for you. Good for you. I will take joy in your passing. An old, soiled underwear, drunk. **** you.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2014 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

Uhlanstan!

Why is he still here again?
People must find him entertaining.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2014 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pokeyfiero

16189 posts
Member since Dec 2003

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

stan, you are dirt. An absolute waste of air. Your racist, homophobic, uneducated rants are beyond a moral comprehension. Most that you offend here are damn good people. Good for you. Good for you. I will take joy in your passing. An old, soiled underwear, drunk. **** you.

Don't stoop to my level . You're better than that aren't you?

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2014 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
Don't stoop to my level . You're better than that aren't you?

I hear ya. I really do.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2014 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wait, did you just call someone a c*** gobbler and homophobic in the same post?
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2014 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

How did you change **** gobbler to c*** gobbler? I don't get it.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2014 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Yeah, I am an azz.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2014 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

How did you change **** gobbler to gock cobbler? I don't get it.

It's easy, use your keyboard.
PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2014 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nazareth

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NazarethSend a Private Message to NazarethEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stan we see why you spout your ignorant crap on the internet. In the real world you would have your guts stomped out in about 3 minutes. Ignorant moron.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2014 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nazareth:

Stan we see why you spout your ignorant crap on the internet. In the real world you would have your guts stomped out in about 3 minutes. Ignorant moron.

I believe he is the same in reality when need be, as he is online. I also believe he is a bad ass. But today, I show respect to the soldier that allows my son and I to sit at our dinner table together, and enjoy a meal in freedom.

Stan, thank you for allowing this. Thanks to those that were lost.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You have a lot in common with extremist muslims. But hey, ignorant extremists have lots of mental defects in common.

A fag is a fag, by your own admission you are a queer fag, and a morally bankrupt fag at that.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2014 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The usual suspects jump to the defence of thier atheist killer & slime me !! not one of you sissies would face me & Im a 72 years old
& a crippled war veteran,,only the morally bankrupt atheist attack people from behind thier computers ,I never strike at any one untill they show the hate & atheist moral bankruptcy,they will never like me come & get me !!
I do not happen to like the mass murdering Atheist who you support just because he is an atheist
thier are many clear thinking atheist !but many are just like elliot angry hate filled empty
I quit the forum as so many have,, because of the hate filled, angry athiest , I was shame to come back because the atheist are hate filled murders & neesd to be taken down,you are the mental empty room
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2014 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

uhlanstan

6446 posts
Member since Apr 2007
Let me know when you are in Orlando,, so many come to Disney world we can meet this summer
remember I am an old fat man ,slow bad legs,can not even operate the clutch on a Harley ,I m an easy mark,, do not threaten me as so many sissy wimps do,come meet me PLEASE..come whip my butt,it will be so easy, I have seriously deteriorated since I fought a russian purse snatcher in odessa 3 years ago.,, he whip my butt
I was hit by an illegal alien drunk mexican, hit me head on doing over 50 mph, left me for dead! cops were following him..I am all screwed up
Im going to Ukraine end of summer ,but can reschedual for sissy atheist blowhard
love the $20 joke but most atheist have no humour,just hate..

One of you wrote to me on my private Email & threaten my children ,any of you will represent him..I am very eager!!

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 05-26-2014).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2014 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No one should threaten children!
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2014 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are the men who support atheist hate killers Elliot Rogers ,John Holmes & Adam Lanza ,of course they hate me for telling the truth !
they are not smart enough to keep thier mouth shut, they attack the truth because all the whacky killers are thier atheist Bretheren

............................................................Remember thier names
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No one should threaten children!

Oh, I seriously doubt anybody did.. but we now have "the victim" and more hate spewage.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is another aspect to these mass murderers. If they kill enough people, they become immortalized. Their name is written in history and never forgotten. In today's society, there is no difference between infamy and renown. The end goal is fame which immortalizing your name and your story.

On that note, YouTube pulled down the murderer's video but CNN was perfectly happy to post the video and a transcript of it. At what point is the media encouraging these vile acts?

[This message has been edited by Doug85GT (edited 05-26-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

One of you wrote to me on my private Email & threaten my children ,any of you will represent him..I am very eager!!

Post the whole email with sender on it. I think a lot of people here would be interested in this.

uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2014 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

........................By knowing things that exist,
.....................you can know what does not exist..

............................. the book of 5 rings
...............................Myamoto Musashi
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

........................By knowing things that exist,
.....................you can know what does not exist..

That about sums up why we'd like to see this threatening email.

One of you wrote to me on my private Email & threaten my children...

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 05-27-2014).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok I feel it is time I inject my 2 cents here as I did in cliffs thread. Back in may on the 14th to be exact I sent Stan a message in hopes to maybe get him to see how his rants hurt people.
I left it to him and I but seeing as he continues to act in the way he does I think it is time for me to share what I wrote him. I never got a reply to my message I sent him and as result has sealed his image with me and the lack of character he has.
The thread I made to honor my Grandfather remains tainted by his hate filled rants and well all I can say is what a shame, Shame on you Stan this is not honor this is disrespect for a fellow soldier on the worst of levels. This may be a bit off the topic of the thread but the point is still valid.

This is the email I sent I copied and pasted it from my mailbox:
Stan, Please do me a favor and remove your post in my thread about my grandfathers service in the Navy during Pearl harbor, I come from a long long line of people who have served this country from it's beginning and I do not enjoy seeing your hate filled rants against people you do not agree with in any thread. I salute your service as I salute all those who have served including my ancestors, grandfathers and father. You however in your recent and past rants dishonor these people and the fallen ones who have fought for everyone to enjoy their freedom as they see it. Freedom has no defined set of rules sir, neither does patriotism or doing what is right to support those values. Calling people Pinko Commie Atheist scum Does not show a respect for the freedoms you and they fought to uphold. Think about what I am telling you here, You owe people an apology and a man of honor would do so promptly as right now you are tainting the image of all those who served to fight for the freedoms you see the people here on this forum enjoying.
To state the obvious that would be the freedom of speech and opinion, we all can not always get along and we all cannot have the same values . If we did how boring of a country would this be. I sit here daily wondering when my Father will draw his last breath, he as many who were with him in Viet nam is suffering from the effects of agent orange poisoning. Do you really feel your spewing of hate towards others here honors a fellow service person as him? Is my Dad dying in vein cause he volunteered to go to Nam and try and stop the genocide the north was inflicting on the Hmong people? My dad has one lung, no stomach and has feet of his intestine removed along with 3 ribs and his stomach muscles have been replaced with a mesh. Do not sit here telling me or any others about your wounds and feel your superior as a result I will tell you your wounds pail in comparison to the hell my dad has lived threw since his first surgery in 1981. I am ashamed of you and I write this in hopes you pull your head out of the clouds just enough to see what and who you look like as result. SO again please remove your post from my thread, it is there to honor my grandfather a man who lived threw some of the most heated naval battles of WW2 on the various ships he was aboard. And before you post hatred again stop and remember my dad and does your words represent the honor of the service of this great country.

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
0hmmm....mass killers.....
Timothy Mckvay? religious
the 9/11 hijackers? religous
the original "drink the kool-aid" clan? religous
the Klu Klux Klan? religous

and, how about the statistic for serial killers? from a religous upbringing. yes. real solid thinking going on.

the is no greater killer of men women and children than the Jew God and his followers

so, how many people have you killed?
lets see some real PFF sampling here.
have you killed? are you religous?

edit to add: also noticed that many who are religous also have a "wanting" to kill. curious.

[This message has been edited by Pyrthian (edited 05-27-2014).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

Timothy Mckvay? religious
the 9/11 hijackers? religous
the original "drink the kool-aid" clan? religous
the Klu Klux Klan? religous

and, how about the statistic for serial killers? from a religous upbringing. yes. real solid thinking going on.

the is no greater killer of men women and children than the Jew God and his followers

so, how many people have you killed?
lets see some real PFF sampling here.
have you killed? are you religous?

edit to add: also noticed that many who are religous also have a "wanting" to kill. curious.

Majority of the planet believes in a higher power.

Timothy Mckvay? Human
the 9/11 hijackers? Humans
the original "drink the kool-aid" clan? Humans
the Klu Klux Klan? Humans

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2014 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whack jobs are whack jobs. Religious or not. The common denominator is homosapian.
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2014 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have netzero dial up & a screwed up computer,,I have never been able to transfer anything unless the planest are position in proper
alignment,,BUT you only have to go back to the original post thread that started your hate fest & liar atheist rants.2 weeks ago,,one of the post threatens a whole nation of people being assaulted by the russian bear,READ IT!,I have a 7 year old son living in Ukraine,I concider the son ,the mother, her parents & her daughter all my family & one of the atheist wants them dead. this is just one step away from the Email I recieved .My children living in America are all over 30 now
If i could transfer the letter ,I would not..I one time cared a great deal what members of this forum thought,but after I attempted to show my French Foriegn Legion bonified/credentials to a well known esteem pennock member & he rejected this,he is an athist but has his head on straight about America & patriotism,I just do not care what the average atheist thinks ,they are floating down that famous river in Egypt & give support & veil support to the serial killers & mass killers who just start killing with hammer,club, knife & guns
...............the atheist here will never wake up
...this nation was founded firmly under GOD & untill we return to our basic roots we will suffer & continue down hill,,unfortunately a major cause of our deterioration is atheism & the atheist are blind to thier wacked out bretherens destroying the innocent & destroying the families of America ..I live my life with HONOR,LOYALTY & INTEGRITY ,unknown to most Athist.. I have not lived as other men,, & a friend, a university proffessor, when told I was joining a car forum,, laughed & said you have no idea the hate & lack of respect for America you will hear.thier knowledge of history is paper thin,,Newt you live in a vacuum of patriotic military fighting men & Harley Bikers, many americans just do not like America, he was so true !! Now they have thier great leader Obumbles !!
uhlanstan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2014 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

uhlanstan

6446 posts
Member since Apr 2007
almost all serial killers are Atheist ,solid democrats
remember the media joy when they thought Ok city Mc veigh & the arizona congresswoman shooter were Christians??
then silence when it was learn they were hard corp atheist ,,no apoligy,no remorse just hate
of course" the KKK was 100% democrats" just typical democrats who respect no one, but want to save the world & want to destroy
any one who does not think as they do
Murder starting with atheist Stalin, ending with Atheist Elliot Rogers
war & killing are 2nd nature to men, atheist just accept the hate better & kill without conscience
yes I have fought for those who want freedom & have killed to protect Christians & the helpless & I am extremely proud of my service
fought in many different Armies to fight communism & kill the enemies of America
now we have a hatred of Israel that transfers to hatred of America
thier are many excellent atheist,men,patriots of integrity just to few of them
Israel is the only GOOD nation among a pack of killing vermin,,I hope Syria destroys itself
I am a U.S. Marine, it is all I will ever be!! HONOR ,LOYALTY & INTEGRITY

.....ATHEIST WAKE UP !! ACCEPT THE TRUTH

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 05-28-2014).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave