Started on: 05-18-2014 08:12 PM
Replies: 12 (242 views)
Last post by: carnut122 on 05-19-2014 08:48 PM
DanDamage

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2014 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well tomorrow marks the 1 year anniversary of my near death accident that took out both my forearms and a peice of my jaw (along with teeth) .

i finally am on my feet , new apartment , new job (temporary untill i fully recover my strength to go back to marine mechanics) , and it seems like he's coming down on me tougher than ever.

im a f*** up i'll be the first to admit it, but man i love him and my mom and sister more than anything in this world, and he swears i dont love him, its hard to deal with something like this. any advice?

obviously the only thing i can do is do this for a few months then get back out the boats and cruis ships i was working on.

any advice is appreciated, thanks in advance.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2014 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What kind of advise are you looking for? How to handle having your ol' man squeezing yer kiwis?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2014 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dads do that, mine did, he was right when he said it, I have changed well I think I have I really can't ask him. he died 20 years ago. But he was right when he said it and I disserved it.

if he is right he is right, if he is wrong tell him so and prove him wrong.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My Dad did not know how to express himself so, envy you just a little. Can you get a why out of him as to why he thinks you do not love him?
My loving act for my son is to delay my next motorcycle until he is grown up. If he made me worry about him getting hurt, that would be unloving.
joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 06:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aliens
FrugalFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrugalFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanDamage:

it seems like he's coming down on me tougher than ever. im a f*** up i'll be the first to admit it...

As a 58 year old father of three and grandfather of two I'll make it easy on ya. STOP BEING A F*** UP!

Are you an asset or liability to your family / father?

There are a few young guys on this forum that have grown up and you can tell by their posts that they have.

Although I think you are older, based on your posts here I'm thinking 16 years old. It might be the way you come across to your old man.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FrugalFiero:

As a 58 year old father of three and grandfather of two I'll make it easy on ya. STOP BEING A F*** UP!

Are you an asset or liability to your family / father?

There are a few young guys on this forum that have grown up and you can tell by their posts that they have.

Although I think you are older, based on your posts here I'm thinking 16 years old. It might be the way you come across to your old man.

Dan has ten years on your guess of his age, I think. But I am also a father grandfather like you, well a year older. But I have had to read my oldest daughter the riot act myself a couple of years ago when she and her Boyfriend and my 2 grandsons came to live with us because they couldn't pay their own bills because they had to have their dope first then maybe pay for food, then if they had any money left pay their rent.

I have read Dan's posts about his accident that put him in his currant state of disrepair and don't think he has the same problems my oldest daughter had with drugs. Just from falling threw a roof or something like that, my short term memory is shot but I can remember things from months and years ago quite well, sometimes anyway.

As fathers we try to keep our kids from making the same mistakes we did or others, as a grandfather I try to be easier on those boys but they seem to be following in their mother and grandmother, my first wife's foot steps.

Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 05-19-2014).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its honestly too hard to give advice when I know so little about the situation.
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks everyone, no im not an liability to anyone . I guess he's giving me a tough time because he's trying to rush me back to my career (marine mechanics) but i physically cant work that yet so I got a temporary job to pay my bills and just stay above water. Yeah I clown around on here alot but its just to lighten the mood. Im not a **** up anymore just was wild when i was younger . Oh well just gotta keep going at my own pace man and in the end hopefully he'll be happy
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-19-2014 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Call me if you need to talk. I wish I could airmail you some pussy!
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^you know what , just yesterday i found out this venezuelan chic i met down in venezuela before my accident (AMAZINGLY HOT) that was into me is down here in s. florida, trying to see her this weekend

even lost sleep over it last night, the stars may just be aligning for me
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dont **** up
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dads have high standards-it comes with the territory. To have anything less is to allow the target to be lowered. My dad was a "dad of convenience." At least it sounds like yours has helped you out in the last year.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock