Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Just WHAT is O-bummer trying to tell us ?????

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Just WHAT is O-bummer trying to tell us ????? by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 05-13-2014 06:10 PM
Replies: 13 (363 views)
Last post by: Sourmug on 05-15-2014 11:15 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-13-2014 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice Freudian slip there, Barry !!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2014 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe that you're too slow dumb self important mean spirited to label this thread "POLITICS?"

I have politics and religion unchecked (tired of being insulted), yet you still feel the need to intrude on my enjoyment of a CAR FORUM like you did here.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 05-13-2014).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-13-2014 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually....its Humor. (at least for those of us who dont worship his azzholiness). I don't hear anything political in his speech. Just a pretty funny verbal slip.

But, yeh---I know, I know.....how DARE we make fun of the anointed one. HE doesn't slip or make mistakes and s NOT a total screw-up.... [/sarcasm.]

<edit>

I just learned of an AMAZING invention, and it seems 3 different software companies all invented it at the same time . Look in the top left corner of your screen. there is an ARROW POINTING LEFT. Click on that wondrous new thing , and it makes web pages you dont like go away and takes you BACK where you were before YOU willingly clicked on the link that opened them. WOW !!!!. AMAZING !!!! THANKS, software companies.....

Ya know, the "check the box" wars kinda reminds me ub da warz wit da spelun kops bak inn USENET daze.

I had SOOOOOO much fun winding them up.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-13-2014).]

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2014 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe he will be another first! gotta wonder about those mom jeans and stuff.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2014 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

Maybe he will be another first! gotta wonder about those mom jeans and stuff.

MidEngineManiac wears mom jeans?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 05-14-2014).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2014 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

Maybe that you're too slow dumb self important mean spirited to label this thread "POLITICS?"

I have politics and religion unchecked (tired of being insulted), yet you still feel the need to intrude on my enjoyment of a CAR FORUM like you did here.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-13-2014 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

awwwww, in all those strike-outs you STILL didnt get it right.....why dontchya try "Intolerant and Uncaring of liberalist left-wing-nut dictators who think they micro-manage the entire planet"

THERE.....I knew you could find the right one.

Did I ever tell ya about my favorite T-shirt....the front says "Go find somebody who gives a f*ck", and the back says "I aint him"
sleevePAPA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2014 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sleevePAPASend a Private Message to sleevePAPAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LMFAO! You guys crack me up
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2014 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sleevePAPA:

LMFAO! You guys crack me up

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2014 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[B. riginally posted by NEPTUNE:[/B]
I have politics and religion unchecked (tired of being insulted), yet you still feel the need to intrude on my enjoyment of a [b]CAR FORUM .

O~Bummer. What did you think this thread would be about ?
Do you iron your panties after you get them in a wad ?
Is this a car forum ? That would be General Fiero Chat. This is an off topic forum.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2014 05:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
O K.
I get it.
You win.

------------------

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 05-14-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2014 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

I love this, LOL
Thanks for the laugh.
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Is this a car forum ? That would be General Fiero Chat. This is an off topic forum.

Well, yes, it is a car forum, but I wouldn't take that to limit his enjoyment to General Fiero Chat only.

We have lots of "off topic" things that many of us like. And to further enhance the enjoyment, since some of the off topic threads are not enjoyable for him, we do have an enhancement provided by Cliff Pennock to avoid those topics and only be exposed to the ones he enjoys.
I didn't appreciate the way the reminder was given in the first line of Neptune's post, but I thought the second line was a good reminder. And the first line, I would think it would be born out of frustration and not a mean or harsh spirit.

Just my opinion.
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you couldn't figure it out from the thread title??

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock