Started on: 01-16-2001 06:03 PM
Replies: 51 (48 views)
Last post by: fropuff on 02-19-2001 05:06 PM
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2001 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could there be a way to more evenly distribute posts among the Forums we have? Currently, the O/T forum has 1/3 the topics of the tech and 1/2 of the General. Maybe it should include some Fiero stuff too like kill stories or polls. This would leave the tech for mainly engine related topics and General for non-related engine stuff (like exterior/interior, or questions about build numbers etc). Of course there would still some overlap. Just anbother idea for consideration.
IP: Logged
BroCar 87

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2001 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BroCar 87Send a Private Message to BroCar 87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Cliff, I like the idea of ADDING a section or two. I don't really think we should break anything up. JUST add. Someone said a place for "timeslips and kill stories" would be cool. Also, I was thinking about a section on "Group Purchases" There are many places on the web (i.e. other forums) that get discounts on items through the use of groupd purchases. One thing I have noticed is that the AUTOMETER gauges help out on a discount at an order of about 30. I am sure there are more places that could do group purchases... We just have to research a little.
This is just my $.02, and how I feel we could make the BEST FORUM ON THE INTERNET even better.
Thanks
BroCar 87
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2001 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we definitely need a couple new sections. Good tech posts get bumped down for posts that don't have any tech info at all in them, but we're posted there because they don't really fit anywhere.

Maybe Kill Stories, Engine Swaps, and Sig Tests... j/k on the last one...

------------------
Jeff
'88 GT t-top 3.4
Baltimore, MD

BRIAN CORNELIUS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2001 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BRIAN CORNELIUSSend a Private Message to BRIAN CORNELIUSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,
A very special thanks from us all for developing and maintaining the BEST fiero pages on the net!!
I would cast my vote with Phil form R.I. for an on line guide. If the info that has already been submited to the often repeated quesions ( like clutch problems for example) could be listed it would be very usefull. Maybe just adding the information to The Cave. Also one other idea:
If there ia a way to know what had changed since the last time one logged on to avoid having to review entire threads.
BRIAN
KRMFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2001 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KRMFieroSend a Private Message to KRMFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont know if any one suggested this but a TEST section would be good... for people to test there signatures out and stuff, it would save some room in the off topic section

I do like your idea of a radio/sound system section though

------------------
1984 Pontiac Fiero 2M4 SE

Bald Dude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2001 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bald DudeSend a Private Message to Bald DudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Cliff,

Take a gander at miataforum.com

This may be of help in trying to figure out how to divide up the topics.

You are doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

Mark

KRMFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2001 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KRMFieroSend a Private Message to KRMFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://board.mr2pages.com/ - set up nice http://www.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimate.cgi - not a car forum but maybe some topic or something you could get ideas from?
2xsess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2001 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2xsessSend a Private Message to 2xsessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any thoughts/progress yet Cliff?

just curious

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2001 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually no... There are so many wishes and opinions that any change would both please and displease people. So to be on the safe side, I'll keep it as it is - for now.
2xsess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2001 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2xsessSend a Private Message to 2xsessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like a good idea Cliff

You can please some of the people all of the time...blah ...blah.

KRMFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2001 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KRMFieroSend a Private Message to KRMFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
True, this board is easy to naviagate
PFF
System Bot
fropuff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2001 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fropuffSend a Private Message to fropuffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if anyone gave this idea, but I didn't want to read all of them. But, I went on a turbo Buick board, and as a search option, you can search all the categories at a time. It made the searching easier. Thanks.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock