Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Lots and lots of Fiero parts for sale.... (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lots and lots of Fiero parts for sale.... by olejoedad
Started on: 03-09-2022 07:00 PM
Replies: 55 (1474 views)
Last post by: 88FormulaDuke on 05-17-2022 12:25 AM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2022 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, but local pickup only.
I wouldn't dare try to ship one.
IP: Logged
88FormulaDuke

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2022 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FormulaDukeSend a Private Message to 88FormulaDukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for an 88 clutch master cylinder, and a glove box door from between the seats. I could also use the 88 “dot matrix” 5-speed shifter plate and boot. I also need the rear sway bar brackets that mount to the rear strut.
Thanks!
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2022 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney for the clutch master.
No joy on the other parts.
WhiteFormula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2022 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteFormulaSend a Private Message to WhiteFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88 brake proportioning valve?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2022 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, sorry.
Skybax

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2022 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about one of these that goes behind the GT aero front bumper? (need drivers side, image below is passenger side)

[This message has been edited by Skybax (edited 04-25-2022).]

hunter29

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2022 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hunter29Send a Private Message to hunter29Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Skybax

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2022 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found one, thanks for the reply.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2022 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need 87/88 headlight wiring harness and relay.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2022 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Probably have one, let me check.
nero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2022 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for neroSend a Private Message to neroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, looking for a stock 2.8L front facing exhaust manifold (passenger compartment side).
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2022 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM returned.
Wayne Renninger

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne RenningerSend a Private Message to Wayne RenningerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
need lower radiator support 84 85 86 4 cyliner, right rear side marker light, gray gauge cluster surrounf. priece with shipping to allentow pa war51@rcn.com thanks wayne
carguy8t8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2022 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carguy8t8Send a Private Message to carguy8t8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for 84-86 headlight, headlight motor and radiator fan wire harnesses. I also need rebuildable headlight motor cores and V6 throttle body cores. Also t-stat housings in refurfishable condition.
treborerellim

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2022 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for treborerellimSend a Private Message to treborerellimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need console gauge pod with front plate. I have good amp and oil pressure gauges just need housing.

Thanks, Bob
88FormulaDuke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FormulaDukeSend a Private Message to 88FormulaDukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’d like to convert my car to remote trunk release. Do you have the switch (switches?) with the trim on the right side of the gauge pod, and the remote trunk release mechanism from under the deck lid?

I also need the 88 rear sway bar mounting brackets that attach to the strut.

Also, do you have the power window switches and trim plate assembly?

[This message has been edited by 88FormulaDuke (edited 05-17-2022).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock