WTH.....$3K for stealth stands????? by JOE 4RE
Started on: 11-26-2021 03:39 PM
Replies: 8 (563 views)
Last post by: hercimer01 on 12-06-2021 10:11 PM
JOE 4RE

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2021 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JOE 4RESend a Private Message to JOE 4REEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some people must have more money than brains!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/26...e:g:mCIAAOSwBxFhnpGB

------------------
JOE 4RE
'88 Fiero GT
Med. Red Metallic
loaded 5 speed

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bluwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2021 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris Nelson on fb announced he is selling his last set, with all the proceeds being donated to a guy who suffered a tragedy at his work.
Bluwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2021 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bluwolf

154 posts
Member since Jul 2014
Chris Nelson on fb announced he is selling his last set, with all the proceeds being donated to a guy who suffered a tragedy at his work.

You are getting the stands, but also helping someone out.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2021 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The buy it now price is $3K but it is an auction and the current bid is $760. I didn't notice any reserve so the stands will go to the highest bidder and I believe that the high bid has been made.
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2021 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kudos to the person that could afford to buy them and help someone out. Also to the seller for doing this. This world has been faced with enough issues lately and i think this should be taken as inspiration and not a "WTH".

From the auction:

Winning bid:US $2,028.01

The proceeds from this auction will be donated 100% to the Hicks family to help cover their expenses from the recent tragedy suffered. I'm sure there's some baller out there who has more money than they know what to do with that would donate $3k for this with the Buy It Now button... and if that happens I will throw in some extra special gifts along with the wing and stands!
If you wish to donate directly to the family, use this link: https://www.gofundme.com/f/...ks-memorial-expenses
------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

[This message has been edited by MulletproofMonk (edited 11-29-2021).]

JOE 4RE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2021 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JOE 4RESend a Private Message to JOE 4REEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't realize it was for charity, so please interpret my WTH to stand for WAY TO HELP and my kudos to the high bidder as well!

Apologies to all.....
reinhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2021 04:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

Kudos to the person that could afford to buy them and help someone out. Also to the seller for doing this. This world has been faced with enough issues lately and i think this should be taken as inspiration and not a "WTH".

From the auction:

Winning bid:US $2,028.01

The proceeds from this auction will be donated 100% to the Hicks family to help cover their expenses from the recent tragedy suffered. I'm sure there's some baller out there who has more money than they know what to do with that would donate $3k for this with the Buy It Now button... and if that happens I will throw in some extra special gifts along with the wing and stands!
If you wish to donate directly to the family, use this link: https://www.gofundme.com/f/...ks-memorial-expenses

Nice idea. It's a shame that egay will take $300 of that money. Seems like it could have been done differently (different site or method) to get all of the money to the charity.
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2021 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like there are other fundraisers still in process for those who'd like to help the little boy and Grandparents. Seems there is no suspect yet in the murders ...

iTHINK Financial to donate funds to orphan, Jacob Hicks
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2021 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock