WTB 88 Rear Sway Bar by DrXtreme
Started on: 09-26-2021 11:26 AM
Replies: 3 (231 views)
Last post by: RandomTask on 10-05-2021 11:58 AM
DrXtreme

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2021 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrXtremeSend a Private Message to DrXtremeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm needing a 1988 rear sway bar, sway bar mounts & bolts and end link mounts for strut. I live in northeast Florida, would pickup in southeast.

Steven
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2021 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the parts that link the strut to the connector rods.This seams to be the part no one has.So I made some.They fit all cars to the sway bar.$75 usd plus shipping $15 paypal thelinsells@cox.net
engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2021 04:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a swaybar and will be down to my house in Moriston FL in about 2 weeks if you still need one when i get down to FL
RandomTask

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2021 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one; sway bar has been powder coated. End links are brand new with (red) poly. Located in VA so would have to ship. I do not have the brackets that attach to the uprights; those are a PITA to source.

[This message has been edited by RandomTask (edited 10-05-2021).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock