Calling all cars wtb!! by jaredmurray88
Started on: 06-19-2021 09:39 PM
Replies: 3 (535 views)
Last post by: Spoon on 06-25-2021 08:31 PM
jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2021 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all!!! Anyone happen to be going to Carlisle that would sell a hood or two, a 85 gt front bumper or anything else they would meet up for? I know it's short notice but just got the green light to go. Thanks in advance!!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MRJ

Feedback score:    (36)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2021 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What al do you want or need? Text me at (304) 545-7676

Matt J

------------------
MRJ

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2021 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Post this over on the Carlisle thread in General Chat. You should get some definite answers over there.
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2021 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an extra hood in the garage and it's blue and I'm going to Carlisle tomorrow in my red Fiero. By the way I'm around 90 miles east of Carlisle. If I had of known earlier I could of bolted the blue hood on my red Fiero and driven it to Carlisle for free at the risk of not winning any prize. My trip home would be hood-less.

Oh well it was a thought. By the way there is a Fiero Boneyard just west of Carlisle. Forget the name and don't know if they have weekend hours or not. I believe it's within site of the Pa Turnpike. Perhaps someone can chime in with more info. I only saw a pic of the place and there were rows & rows of Fiero's and a yellow school bus at the end.

Wait a moment, I think I found it.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

[This message has been edited by Spoon (edited 06-25-2021).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock