ISO 86-88 V6/Automatic interior harness by TheseusRises
Started on: 06-18-2021 10:35 PM
Replies: 1 (199 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 06-20-2021 10:59 AM
TheseusRises

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2021 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheseusRisesSend a Private Message to TheseusRisesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys. I'm looking for an 86-88 interior harness. Complete, with the headlight wiring, all the way back to the firewall.

Automatic preferred.

My car is an 86, but, I'd like the newer style headlight wiring and such. I'm unsure if there is a difference in the 88 connectors, but, I'm sure 87 will work.

Please be willing to ship to 55040.

PM me with a price.

Thanks in advance.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2021 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 87 and 88 headlight harnesses should be interchangeable. The 87 might have an extra wire, or pigtail, for a second horn. The 88 only has one horn.
However... The 87-88 4 cylinder front A/C harness (separate harness from the headlight harness) does not have the wires for the pressure/cycling switch that mounts on the receiver-dryer. It's replaced by a jumper in the connector. The interior harness for an A/C car does have the wiring, however.
I know you specified V6 harnesses, but that one got past me when I did my Duke to V6 swap. (Other than the engine harness, the front A/C harness is all the wiring I had to change. Failure to swap that harness will allow the compressor to kick on, even with no refrigerant, turning it into a doorstop in short order. Don't ask how I know this. )

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 06-20-2021).]

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock