Deluxe Headlight Motor Rebuild Kit by 88-4mula
Started on: 06-18-2021 10:06 PM
Replies: 7 (327 views)
Last post by: 88-4mula on 06-25-2021 10:45 PM
88-4mula

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2021 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88-4mulaSend a Private Message to 88-4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
------------------
Life is only a game, The one with the most toys at the end Wins!

[This message has been edited by 88-4mula (edited 06-25-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2021 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88-4mula:

Deluxe Headlight Motor Rebuild Kit ‘84~’86

This kit contains rubber bumpers and 1 gear to replace the components that tend to deteriorate over time. Snap in replacement brushes with wiring harness & connector so no need of soldering. The kit also contains new stainless steel bolts to reassemble the motor. One kit will do one motor.

Will ship just need Zip code.

Looks like a great kit and I've never seen one with "snap on replacement brushes". Post price and I may be interested. As for shipping I usually use First Class mail. Something like this kit should only run $5 or so anywhere in the USA.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

88-4mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2021 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88-4mulaSend a Private Message to 88-4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me know your zip code & I can confirm shipping cost.
Thanks for viewing
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2021 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did I miss the plastic rollers?
88-4mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2021 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88-4mulaSend a Private Message to 88-4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
87-88 Use Rollers
84-86 use Rubber bumpers
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2021 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88-4mula:

87-88 Use Rollers
84-86 use Rubber bumpers

I thought it was the other way around. It's been a while but I bought some delrin rollers from Rodney Dickman ages ago for my 86. Don't think I ever used them. One of those just in case idea.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

Ponnari

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2021 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
interested in 1 0r 2 of your kits, 84-86
PM Sent

Thanks - Lou

------------------
"Because in a split second, It's gone"
Ayrton Senna

88-4mula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2021 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88-4mulaSend a Private Message to 88-4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All sold out

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock