WTB: Turn signal lever w/ cruise by Matthew_Fiero
Started on: 06-16-2021 09:08 AM
Replies: 5 (342 views)
Last post by: bjc 350 on 07-16-2021 05:04 PM
Matthew_Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2021 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good day everyone!

Well years back someone broke into my Fiero and one of the items broken was the girl signal lever. The insurance company paid to replace it with some sort of crappy genetic lever that has unlimited spin on the wiper delay with no steps and it falls off every time you touch it

Does anyone have one in good shape they would be willing to sell?

Thank you,

Matthew
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
George P Wood

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2021 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for George P WoodSend a Private Message to George P WoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The fiero store used to have both a generic and what appears to be an exact replacement to what we have on our fieros, they were used on lots of vehicles, should buy one for myself just in case.
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2021 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by George P Wood:

The fiero store used to have both a generic and what appears to be an exact replacement to what we have on our fieros, they were used on lots of vehicles, should buy one for myself just in case.

I didn't even see that. A bit pricey. I'll hold out a few days to see if anyone here happens to have one.

Thanks for pointing that out!

Matthew
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2021 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have successfully used eBay for replacement stalks. They were priced between $20-$30 and have worked well on my vehicles. This may not be the best source (Chinese?) but it is a source.

Nelson
anthonyelectric

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2021 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anthonyelectricSend a Private Message to anthonyelectricEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello,

I am parting two Fieros and have a Stalk with Cruise. I'm located in NY.

------------------
1986 Fiero SE .(*Selling all interior and exterior portions of car...Silver ext/gray int.*)

1984 Fiero SE Parts car - selling everything (Red ext/tan interior)

bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2021 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree with Nelson. I bought an inexpensive E Bay version and it works well on my ROKIT Fiero. Hardest part is fishing the wire back through the column area to plug it in. Looks pretty much original, too.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock