Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Looking for the small 2.8 V6 coil bracket (not the one with the hook or shield)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Looking for the small 2.8 V6 coil bracket (not the one with the hook or shield) by Skybax
Started on: 05-28-2021 08:21 AM
Replies: 7 (231 views)
Last post by: skywurz on 06-09-2021 11:11 PM
Skybax

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2021 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for the small bracket that attaches directly to the coil, here is a photo...

Here is a photo of the larger one I don't need that attaches to the engine with heat shield and hoist eyelet[/b]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
wannav8

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2021 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wannav8Send a Private Message to wannav8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
text me, as i think i have one. 817 202 7258
Wayne Renninger

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2021 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne RenningerSend a Private Message to Wayne RenningerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where in Pa? I'm in Allentown.
Skybax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2021 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still looking, would prefer a good working coil attached to it, but the bracket alone would be fine.
wannav8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2021 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wannav8Send a Private Message to wannav8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Skybax:

Still looking, would prefer a good working coil attached to it, but the bracket alone would be fine.

So you dont want the one i have?
Skybax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2021 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like I mentioned above, was hoping to buy one with good working coil attached to it, but will consider just bracket as last resort.

(for extra and testing purposes, I'm over budget and trying to save where I can)
wannav8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2021 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wannav8Send a Private Message to wannav8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok, good luck
skywurz

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2021 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skywurzClick Here to visit skywurz's HomePageSend a Private Message to skywurzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock