Started on: 04-02-2021 04:20 AM
Replies: 3 (559 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 04-03-2021 01:32 PM
Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2021 04:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all.... Very long story short.. I’m recovering from a heart attack I had a couple weeks ago and it got me thinking.. I don’t know if there’s any interest but I have a low mile, custom (lowered) ‘04 Honda Shadow 750 bobber that I probably won’t be riding anymore do to health concerns. I was thinking about trading it (along with a full motorcycle lift and parts) for a Fiero. Something running and road worthy that I can tinker with in the garage. I miss messing with the Fieros. It’s been a long time and a little garage rehab with a Fiero sounds calming.. lol..

[This message has been edited by Haze_Performance (edited 04-04-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2021 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! I'm happy that you are still with us.

Sorry, I don't really have any leads for you right now. But it's good to see you.
Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2021 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Haze_Performance (edited 04-04-2021).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2021 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope you continue to recover. The only thing I found relaxing about the Fiero was driving.
Constantly hunting for that 10mm socket, cussing at fragile old plastic connections. Just doesn't sound like rehab.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock