Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  WTB Driver's side front fender and a straight bumperpad bumper within 300 miles of MA

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
WTB Driver's side front fender and a straight bumperpad bumper within 300 miles of MA by zkhennings
Started on: 03-24-2021 08:08 PM
Replies: 4 (158 views)
Last post by: zkhennings on 03-25-2021 02:49 PM
zkhennings

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2021 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zkhenningsSend a Private Message to zkhenningsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a good condition straightness-wise bumperpad front bumper and drivers side fender. Color and paint condition does not matter as long as parts are the proper shape. In need of a little bodywork is fine too. Willing to drive around 300 miles to pick up from MA.

My current bumper is sagging, and my drivers side fender is busted.

Thanks guys!

Zach
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2021 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have what you need but I'm a bit further than 300 miles. I'm in NY (14020).

PM me if your distance changes. I may ship as well.
zkhennings

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2021 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zkhenningsSend a Private Message to zkhenningsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2021 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have what you need however I am well out of your posted drive range since I am in Elfers, FL 34680. Directly shipping you the parts you requested is not a problem when it comes down to being something such as a fender or other similar small part. As for shipping a nose cover, a tail cover, a front hood or rear deck lid those will not only be much more costly for packaging but also much more for shipping. Therefore if you can not find your needs locally then please do not hesitate to contact me directly at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM Thank you for your interest, have a great day ad most of all stay safe.
zkhennings

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2021 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zkhenningsSend a Private Message to zkhenningsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Larry I will keep you in mind!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock