Looking for a steering column for my sons 87GT, auto/w/tilt by Curtisk1060
Started on: 03-23-2021 02:55 PM
Replies: 2 (381 views)
Last post by: Larry Hubbert on 03-24-2021 01:59 PM
Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2021 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been tearing apart my sons 87GT steering column for about a week now and I cannot get one of the pivots loose to replace a broken switch actuator rack, therefore I am asking if anyone has a good used, automatic, w/tilt column for sale for a decent price. I don't need the steering wheel and I can re-use the cruise control, etc. from the existing one. This car had the incorrect manual key lock in it from a previous owner so I was in the process of removing it anyway as the automatic interlock cable is installed as it should be. I have paypal. Please contact me if you have a column to sell. Thanks Curtis
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2021 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a steering column from an '87 SE with automatic. Also have the ignition keys for it. The car was parted out.

I'm not sure what the shipping would cost, but it's a bulky item. If you're serious, I can try to get a shipping quote. Also, if there's anything I can remove from the column to save weight (and shipping cost), let me know.
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2021 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have several steering complete steering columns both Automatic and stick shift here ready for immediate shipment. I am located in Elfers, FL 34680 if you are interested please email me at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM for additional HiRes Pix and Prices. Thanks for your interest, have a great day and most of all stay safe.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock