FS-$10 Items by FieroMeister
Started on: 03-20-2021 11:48 AM
Replies: 15 (433 views)
Last post by: mono on 03-23-2021 11:08 AM
FieroMeister

Feedback score:    (63)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2021 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE...all items sold except 1 V6 rubber intake tube.

Items in this pic are $10 each plus shipping.
All parts are out of a 1986 V6 SE with aero package.
All items have been stored in my garage since the mid 90s.
Shipping to CONUS only.
Thanks.This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by FieroMeister (edited 03-27-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2021 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your image might be hard to see at that size. Here's a smaller picture:

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 03-20-2021).]

FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2021 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks IMSA!
Looks way better.
How did you resize it??
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2021 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMeister:

Thanks IMSA!
Looks way better.
How did you resize it??

Photoshop
D3M6B

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2021 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D3M6BSend a Private Message to D3M6BEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll pay $10 for that slab of the floor
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2021 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man.....I hope you're not a lawyer because I think you got me on that one!!!!! ;-)

Originally posted by D3M6B:

I'll pay $10 for that slab of the floor

Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2021 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you PM. I'll take it all. Guess you will need a bigger box for me. Thanks.
FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2021 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seriously nterested if it doesnt go through.....
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2021 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Larry, got your PM and replied. I have 2 of the rubber intake tubes. Let me know if you want both.

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:

Sent you PM. I'll take it all. Guess you will need a bigger box for me. Thanks.

wannav8

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2021 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wannav8Send a Private Message to wannav8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have noticed your ads the last couple of days. Some really nice parts at nice prices. The Fiero community could have really benefited from them. To bad Larry is buying up everything to mark up and resell back to us, What a shame.

[This message has been edited by wannav8 (edited 03-22-2021).]

FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2021 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hear ya and understand. I'm in a position where I need to get rid of a lot of parts to pay for some needed parts on my own car. Trying to keep prices low and still get a few bucks for my needs.
If there is anything specific that you need just PM me and I'll let you know if I have it. Thanks......

Originally posted by wannav8:

I have noticed your ads the last couple of days. Some really nice parts at nice prices. The Fiero community could have really benefited from them. To bad Larry is buying up everything to mark up and resell back to us, What a shame.

PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2021 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The following comments were brought on because I could not allow a previous untruth made by a fellow member regarding myself to go unanswered. Thank you.

I have no idea as to who this Wannav8 person is however they do not have a clue as to what they are talking about especially when it comes to criticizing me for doing my part to help the Fiero community by making hard to find parts available to them. I use my own personal money to purchase and pay for shipping of parts that I have to in most case, clean and refurbish them prior to being able to sell them, I have to keep them on hand so people can get them when needed over in my workshop, on which I have to pay rent, electric, water, etc. Therefore what very little markup is in there is lucky if it even helps to meet my expenses. In fact you can ask anyone who has ever purchased parts from me if I gouged them with the huge markups that are being said that I charge and you will find the statement by Wannav8 to be entirely untrue and without any merit or foundation whatsoever. I have and will always continue to be fair and honest in all of my dealings with the Fiero community since I am a fellow long time owner and enthusiast who is still doing this as a hobby that keeps me active at the young age of 79. Have a great day, and most of all everyone please stay safe.
wannav8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2021 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wannav8Send a Private Message to wannav8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The following comments were brought on because I could not allow a previous untruth made by a fellow member regarding myself to go unanswered. Thank you.

I have no idea as to who this Wannav8 person is however they do not have a clue as to what they are talking about especially when it comes to criticizing me for doing my part to help the Fiero community by making hard to find parts available to them. I use my own personal money to purchase and pay for shipping of parts that I have to in most case, clean and refurbish them prior to being able to sell them, I have to keep them on hand so people can get them when needed over in my workshop, on which I have to pay rent, electric, water, etc. Therefore what very little markup is in there is lucky if it even helps to meet my expenses. In fact you can ask anyone who has ever purchased parts from me if I gouged them with the huge markups that are being said that I charge and you will find the statement by Wannav8 to be entirely untrue and without any merit or foundation whatsoever. I have and will always continue to be fair and honest in all of my dealings with the Fiero community since I am a fellow long time owner and enthusiast who is still doing this as a hobby that keeps me active at the young age of 79. Have a great day, and most of all everyone please stay safe.

These hard to find parts were already listed on here for sale to the community so why did you need to purchase them just to resell them back to the community. As you can read in some of the posts that others wanted to purchase some of these parts at a good price but now cant because you took it upon yourself to grab them up. Why not give the community a shot at these parts first then after some time offer to the seller to purchase what is left over.

You have your shop already so your rent or mortgage payment and other monthly expenses already exists. To say you have to pay to store these parts is B.S. I also have shops for my hobby and personal toys and whether my shop is empty or full does not change my monthly expenses and neither should yours.

I NEVER said you gouged anybody on pricing (maybe you need some new glasses). I simply stated that the sellers prices were better than the everyday going rate which helps people in this hobby. I never see you post prices for your parts so then maybe you are gouging.

I dont understand why you old timers need to bring age and length of forum membership into the discussion. I have also been involved in the fiero community for a very long time but got out when i got into other cars makes and forgot my username and password so dont let my join date fool you.

All i am stating is because you are a parts reseller (and yes you are) just give the community a chance to purchase parts at a good price before you purchase them all up for your own business.
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2021 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For Your Information over half of the parts I purchased here today are going directly back into one of my own 88GT's to replace the parts that were stolen out of it. By the way I also have the very same rights as you to purchase any parts I choose whether they are for myself or others period. In fact how do you know if I turn some of these parts right around after receiving them and sell them for exactly what I paid for them? Well just ask some of the people who have purchased parts from me and they will all tell you what they purchased and what they paid, it is no secret. Also if I wanted to really make a big profit on Fiero parts I'd be advertising and selling what I have on eBay, however I don't.

I do not know you, I do not remember ever having dealt with you, nor do you know me, however you seem to have it in for all resellers be they individuals or business. I ask you do you sell any of your Fiero parts? If so, then guess what, you are a reseller as well. If you want to continue this conversation which is not going anywhere then let's take it off line and out of this thread were it belongs. Although that is not necessary because as far as I am concerned this conversation is over. Thank you and have a great day.

Sorry everyone.
wannav8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2021 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wannav8Send a Private Message to wannav8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For Your Information over half of the parts I purchased here today are going directly back into one of my own 88GT's to replace the parts that were stolen out of it. By the way I also have the very same rights as you to purchase any parts I choose whether they are for myself or others period. In fact how do you know if I turn some of these parts right around after receiving them and sell them for exactly what I paid for them? Well just ask some of the people who have purchased parts from me and they will all tell you what they purchased and what they paid, it is no secret. Also if I wanted to really make a big profit on Fiero parts I'd be advertising and selling what I have on eBay, however I don't.

I do not know you, I do not remember ever having dealt with you, nor do you know me, however you seem to have it in for all resellers be they individuals or business. I ask you do you sell any of your Fiero parts? If so, then guess what, you are a reseller as well. If you want to continue this conversation which is not going anywhere then let's take it off line and out of this thread were it belongs. Although that is not necessary because as far as I am concerned this conversation is over. Thank you and have a great day.

Sorry everyone.

I dont have it in for all resellers as i am a reseller myself. But i have enough respect for other forum members to not buy bulk items in this or any other fiero group i belong to just resell back to them. My purchases are from sources other than a source dedicated to fieros.

Yes you can purchase what ever parts from who ever you want it is YOUR right but does not make it RIGHT depending on where you purchase them from just to resell them back.

Let me educate you a little on business. If you buy a part that is advertised for say $10 plus lets say $7 shipping you now have $17 into that part. Now even if you sell the part for $17 back to a member (and maybe you do but i doubt it as you say it costs you money to store these parts) you are going to charge them shipping and lets say that is the same $7 that you paid now that same exact part is going to cost the Fiero enthusiast $24 Instead of the original $17. So why not just let other people buy the parts to begin with.

No point in continuing this offf line as you said you were done and i am as well. and by the way you already Pm me stating how old you are how many 88 fieros you have and how big your shop is.

BTW i did have respect for you until now. I go on here from time to time and look for people who need parts and if you replied before me offering to sell parts i left it alone or made a comment like if Larry does not have what you need let me know. I WONT BE SO POLITE ANYMORE.

[This message has been edited by wannav8 (edited 03-22-2021).]

mono

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2021 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for monoSend a Private Message to monoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wannav8:

These hard to find parts were already listed on here for sale to the community so why did you need to purchase them just to resell them back to the community. As you can read in some of the posts that others wanted to purchase some of these parts at a good price but now cant because you took it upon yourself to grab them up. Why not give the community a shot at these parts first then after some time offer to the seller to purchase what is left over.

You have your shop already so your rent or mortgage payment and other monthly expenses already exists. To say you have to pay to store these parts is B.S. I also have shops for my hobby and personal toys and whether my shop is empty or full does not change my monthly expenses and neither should yours.

I NEVER said you gouged anybody on pricing (maybe you need some new glasses). I simply stated that the sellers prices were better than the everyday going rate which helps people in this hobby. I never see you post prices for your parts so then maybe you are gouging.

I dont understand why you old timers need to bring age and length of forum membership into the discussion. I have also been involved in the fiero community for a very long time but got out when i got into other cars makes and forgot my username and password so dont let my join date fool you.

All i am stating is because you are a parts reseller (and yes you are) just give the community a chance to purchase parts at a good price before you purchase them all up for your own business.

If Larry Hubbert is in fact reselling parts back to the Fiero community, it must not be on PFF. I get no replies from the guy when inquiring on his "parts for sale" posts here. I've moved on to buying from more responsive members.

[This message has been edited by mono (edited 03-23-2021).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock