ls4 parts and sooooooooo much more by streetrod1
Started on: 03-19-2021 01:11 PM
Replies: 2 (275 views)
Last post by: streetrod1 on 03-19-2021 02:49 PM
streetrod1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2021 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for streetrod1Send a Private Message to streetrod1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sold
moderator please remove this add when you can tysm
-----------
I have 99 percent of the parts needed to make your Fiero a supercar ..quality stuff because im pickiest man on this earth..only reason i'm selling is I have a new addition to my car collection and im cutting my fiero project stuff loose..these parts have not sit around the motor and trans are being finished as we speak and will be available in two weeks if it takes that that long.
5000.00 for all the below **except the lloyds matts ..bring a truck
i have more than 5000.00 in just motor alone ..trans has posi unit too from engineered performance
304 439-1683 DL Coombs ................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
1..Rebuilt LS4 with lsxceleration brand 2.1 cam..redid heads all quality rebuilt stuff fresh on inside..its ready to rock lol.by upper level customs with new ls9 style valve covers and coils new ls1 oil pan and even new front rear timing covers.
2.. and another Ls4 engine( used 15000 mi ls4 engine) **for odds and ends to make swap easier
2..a rebuilt 4t65ehd with posi unit and also 4t65e range switch and pigtail ( to make a v8 swap way easier)
3..Champion radiator
4..Toms brand Digital gauges
5..West Coast Fiero quarter panels with scoops
6..Imsa style spoiler from show cars
7..billet third brake light lens cover
8..pickardt performance (2p's) Cradle 84-87 with ls4 mounts already in it .new arrowheads for sail panes ( i didnt need em but they were nos from a swap meet long back)
9..polyurethane bushing kit for pickardt 2p cradle
10..kyb rear struts
11..ground control coilover kit for rear struts
12..new drilled slotted rotors pads brake kit for front back
13..axles from pickardt performance 2p for 4t65ehd and ls4 swap cradle
14..new speakers front and back not needed but they are included too
15..new arrowheads for sail panes ( i didnt need em but they were nos from a swap meet long back)
16..an 88 formula rear bumper to make your exhaust look nicer when your wrapping up swap** because 87s have single exhaust hole in valance
17..MSD 6014 box for LS timing control
18..E trans control trans controller
19..Edelbrock 71187 dual plane carb intake
20..plastic 1/4in carb spacer ..to keep heat down lower around a carb
21 new alternator for ls4
22..reman ac compressor in jan when i bought this all the ones that were claimed to be new looked cheap..so i had this unit rebuild and rebuilder gives it 12 month warranty
23..new pig tail for ac or alt lol i forget,,i may have em both if so buyer can have em both

[This message has been edited by streetrod1 (edited 03-22-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2021 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
304 phone # i'm assuming you're in west virginia. Where abouts are you located? there's quite a few fiero guys in the charleston area.

Are you willing to sell individual items?

I'm mostly just interested in the IMSA style spoiler if its for a notchback. (maybe still interested if its for a fastback, but not as interested)

304-444-4495
matthew cantley on Facebook

[This message has been edited by m0sh_man (edited 03-19-2021).]

streetrod1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2021 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for streetrod1Send a Private Message to streetrod1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im in Hacker Valley WV 2622 about 45min north of flatwoods between Flatwoods and Buckhannon WV.
I bought a prowler to go with my street rods so im trying to recoup prowler purchase cost a lil so i wanna do a mass sale selling all the items
all were purchased in Jan 2021 or later...
I have literally 5g in the ls4 long block engine freshed up machine shop heads block..its even got new ls9 trick looking gm valve covers and new coils and I used ls1 oil pan windage tray and dipstick..because ..i hate looks of ls4pan and ls1 pan is virtually same in size ..and even new timing covers front back too.
plus engineered performance trans with their posi
a friend of mine has ls4 2turbo car with same trans and after 2 years of low 10 high 9 passes his is still strong..
but buyer gets all listed for 5000.00
DL Coombs 304 439-1683

Originally posted by m0sh_man:

304 phone # i'm assuming you're in west virginia. Where abouts are you located? there's quite a few fiero guys in the charleston area.

Are you willing to sell individual items?

I'm mostly just interested in the IMSA style spoiler if its for a notchback. (maybe still interested if its for a fastback, but not as interested)

304-444-4495
matthew cantley on Facebook

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock