17 LB/HR ACCEL FUEL INJECTORS, BRAND NEW IN THE BOX by eti engineer
Started on: 03-18-2021 01:38 PM
Replies: 0 (273 views)
Last post by: eti engineer on 03-18-2021 01:38 PM
eti engineer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2021 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eti engineerSend a Private Message to eti engineerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For those of you who have been following my trying to get a 3.4 liter engine in my Fiero, I have finally decided to go a different route. This leaves me with six ACCEL 17 lb/hr fuel injectors I will not be able to use. They are in the boxes. I installed them in the fuel rail with the intent of getting this done so I had one more thing out of the way. I used plenty of lube on the O-rings when they were installed about two weeks ago. Since I can no longer use them, I pulled them out of the fuel rail and put them back in the original boxes.

I bought them from the Fiero Store for $403.00. I will sell them for $250.00 and call it a lesson learned on my part. In the meantime, I will order the new 15 lb/hr injectors that I need.

If necessary, you can call me at 209-399-0370. This is a phone I don't use much, so i will know if you call because I rarely get calls on this phone.

Thanks..

[This message has been edited by eti engineer (edited 03-18-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay