Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  For Sale: 1987 7000 mi Fiero and or all parts needed for a Nice v8 conversion

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
For Sale: 1987 7000 mi Fiero and or all parts needed for a Nice v8 conversion by streetrod1
Started on: 03-17-2021 12:37 AM
Replies: 0 (319 views)
Last post by: streetrod1 on 03-17-2021 12:37 AM
streetrod1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2021 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for streetrod1Send a Private Message to streetrod1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dear moderator car is sold but parts still avail,,i made a new parts for sale add this add can be deleted and tysm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Decided to make new better listing explaining exactly in better detail whats for sale.
So moderator forgive me it will not be a habit I promise .
I have for sale a 1987 Fiero. It has less than 8000 miles. 7 something actually. Black exterior gray inside.
I bought it to do a v8 swap but another street rod project sorta fell in my lap.
Have window sticker and some paperwork. Its like a brand new car.
I truly think its nicest in northeast and possibly the nation.4cyl automatic with rear defrost
and ac ..its not special value model but close has no sunroof and no cruise and manual windows and locks.
Like all Fieros it has a sagging headliner I have new one on back order from Fiero store and new owner will get it too.
Somehow when shipping they got a scuff on rubber front air dam no one would notice it it but me but im super picky so new owner gets new one.
If you want a super nice fiero the cleanest one I think in nation this is your car.
Its like a brand new car.
I truly think its the cleanest fiero in the north east.
Like all Fieros it has a sagging headliner I have new one on back order from Fiero store and new owner will get it too.
If you want a super nice fiero the cleanest one I think in nation this is your car.
Its so clean the exhaust still looks like new. when you look under car at black rocker moldings you can still see shiny center part gm rivet that holds em on its that clean.
I think wipers and tires are original lol there's probably a lil air left in the the uniroyal tiger paws from back in day and it's amazing because they still look new too.
You can drive this to a car show and feel proud or across country with confidence.
When I set out to find a clean car I wanted cleanest example on earth I could find.. it was a long exhaustive search.
Its a fiero that does not have the usual bs like faded this or cracked that..its nice. You can feel confident driving it to a car show or across country.
I'm asking 9000.00 open to offers and wont be offended at all if u wanna make an offer ! Car is at my home in WV.
304 439-1683 besides the untouched sano clean car I'm also selling the following:
-------------------------------------------------------------
1..Rebuilt LS4 with lsxceleration brand 2.1 cam..by upper level customs with new ls9 style valve covers and coils new ls1 pan and even new front rear timing covers
heads done with new guides and what not.
2.. and another Ls4 engine( used 15000 mi ls4 engine) **for odds and ends to make swap easier
2..a rebuilt 4t65ehd with posi unit and also 4t65e range switch and pigtail ( to make a v8 swap way easier)
3..Champion radiator
4..Toms brand Digital gauges
5..West Coast Fiero quarter panels with scoops
6..Imsa style spoiler from show cars
7..billet third brake light lens cover
8..Pickard's 2p's Cradle 84-87 with ls4 mounts already in it
9..polyuretyhane bushing kit for pickardt 2p cradle
10..kyb rear struts
11..ground control coilover kit for rear struts
12..new drilled slotted rotors pads brake kit for front back
13..new arrowheads for sail panes ( i didnt need em but they were nos from a swap meet long back)
14..new speakers front and back not needed but they are included too
15..new lloyds gray mats with embroidered fiero script
16..an 88 formula rear bumper to make your exhaust look nicer when your wrapping up swap** because 87s have single exhaust hole in valance
17..MSD 6014 box for LS timing control
18..E trans control trans controller
19..Edelbrock 71187 dual plane carb intake
20..plastic 1/4in carb spacer ..to keep heat down lower around a carb
/////////
Im asking 9000 for car alone..am I a lil negotiable? sure on car alone ..HOWEVER
**I would do a package deal on all parts listed and the super clean sano car together for 10000.00 FIRM
If someone wants it all its 10 grand firm... and that's a smoking deal..I have that in the new ls4 and trans alone..it's not junk I literally am pickiest man on the planet.
304 439-1683 best way to reach me is a call..lol bring a truck...
I have no pics of motor and trans yet..because they are getting completed as we speak..

[img]//images.fiero.nl/userimages/stre etrod1/ln4.jpg[/img]

[/img][img]//images.fiero.nl/userimages/streetrod1/dll6.jpg

[img]//images.fiero.nl/userimages/ streetrod1/th3.jpg[/img]

[This message has been edited by streetrod1 (edited 03-19-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors