GT tail light. TIAC by jaymelk2
Started on: 03-04-2021 02:06 PM
Replies: 10 (372 views)
Last post by: jaymelk2 on 03-16-2021 12:07 AM
jaymelk2

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2021 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaymelk2Send a Private Message to jaymelk2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone have a GT passenger tail light that is in ok shape. Don’t care about delamination or scuffs as long as it isn’t all cracked up. A minor crack or two is fine. I’m trying to make a custom tail section for the Rat and my passenger lens had something dropped on it. Thanks anyone that has one for a reasonable price....Jay

------------------
87 GT....SBC...fast as hell...
Proud new owner of....THE DIRTY RAT

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2021 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i might have someing for you. meesage me your email or cell number.
jaymelk2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2021 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaymelk2Send a Private Message to jaymelk2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’ve responded to two separate people....no one have a spare tail light?

------------------

Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2021 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, I might. I'm in the process of moving. It will take a few days for me to look. What price range are you looking at.
Thanks - Lou
jaymelk2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaymelk2Send a Private Message to jaymelk2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As little as I can on this one. Doesn’t have to be perfect...I’m actually going to use it for making a panel for the Rat so scuffs...delam...even a small crack no problem. Just can’t have it falling apart. Something fell on mine so that’s a no go unfortunately. I do only need the lens if that’s all you have...I have pieces for all the rest in my parts. Thanks guys.....some of you newer members may not know of it but the Rat is a bit of a legend around the Fiero world. Jay

------------------

Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI,
I have several sets of GT Taillights complete and also all of the parts. If interested please email me at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM for pix and prices. I have used outer lenses without any cracks, I have the inner slats and both the lens and red pieces as well as complete inner bezels that house the bulb assemblies and are perfect for use with the new Goodyear lenses.
jaymelk2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2021 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaymelk2Send a Private Message to jaymelk2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Larry...I emailed and pmed you about a week ago...never heard anything
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2021 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll look again since I do not remember seeing anything so it may have gotten into my junk mail folder by accident I will look and get back to you. Sorry.
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2021 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Larry Hubbert

561 posts
Member since Nov 2015
I'll look again since I do not remember seeing anything so it may have gotten into my junk mail folder by accident I will look and get back to you. Sorry.
Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2021 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I don't have one, thought I did. All I have left are 2 pristine sets of complete taillights.
jaymelk2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2021 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaymelk2Send a Private Message to jaymelk2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sok Ponnari.... I’ll find one. I just don’t want to cut into a good lens. I’d rather have a delam or scuffed one to play around with

------------------

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave