FOR SALE: Pontiac Accessory Kit Bag by Cokeologist
Started on: 06-21-2018 12:31 AM
Replies: 27 (1421 views)
Last post by: Cokeologist on 05-26-2021 10:39 AM
Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a "Pontiac Accessory Kit" bag for sale. It is empty but works great to store miscellaneous items (jumper cables, hand tools, etc). Excellent condition. $50 shipped; PM if interested. Thanks!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold!
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2020 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have another of the "Pontiac Accessory Kit" bags for sale. It works great to store miscellaneous items (jumper cables, hand tools, etc). Original contents included (floodlight, poncho, first aid kit, bungee tiedown, scraper, etc.) Nice condition; pic is below. $60 shipped; PM if interested. Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Cokeologist (edited 04-09-2021).]

Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2020 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold!
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2020 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have another of the "Pontiac Accessory Kit" bags for sale. It works great to store miscellaneous items (jumper cables, hand tools, etc). Original contents included (floodlight, poncho, first aid kit, bungee tiedown, scraper, etc.) Nice condition; pic is below. $60 shipped; PM if interested. Thanks!

Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2020 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold!
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2020 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have another of the "Pontiac Accessory Kit" bags for sale. It works great to store miscellaneous items (jumper cables, hand tools, etc). Nice condition; pic is below. $60 shipped; PM if interested. Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Cokeologist (edited 03-22-2021).]

Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2020 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cokeologist

462 posts
Member since Nov 2010
Sold!
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2020 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have another of the "Pontiac Accessory Kit" bags for sale. It works great to store miscellaneous items (jumper cables, hand tools, etc). Nice condition; pic is below. $60 shipped; PM if interested. Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Cokeologist (edited 05-08-2021).]

Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2020 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cokeologist

462 posts
Member since Nov 2010
Sold!
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2021 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Cokeologist (edited 05-08-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
indyguy888

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2021 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take it. Gary
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2021 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by indyguy888:

I will take it. Gary

Thanks; PM sent
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2021 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by indyguy888:

I will take it. Gary

Sold, thanks!
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2021 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just seeing this thread. Do you have any others for sale? Interested in two.
reinhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2021 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are the dimensions of these and what material is the inside? Curious for next time one pops up.
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2021 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Just seeing this thread. Do you have any others for sale? Interested in two.

Yes, I do have one more. PM sent.
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2021 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cokeologist

462 posts
Member since Nov 2010

Originally posted by reinhart:

What are the dimensions of these and what material is the inside? Curious for next time one pops up.

It is approx 11 in wide x 10 in tall x 4 in deep. I have another one; if you would like it you can be next in line after johnyrottin.
pcgold

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2021 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cokeologist:

It is approx 11 in wide x 10 in tall x 4 in deep. I have another one; if you would like it you can be next in line after johnyrottin.

Can i be third in line?

Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2021 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pcgold:

Can i be third in line?

Actually, you are up due to no responses from others. PM sent with payment info.

Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2021 05:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pcgold:

Can i be third in line?

Sold and shipped; thanks!
PFF
System Bot
Steelers8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steelers8Send a Private Message to Steelers8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you say you have one more?

------------------
KCBSR

Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2021 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steelers8:

Did you say you have one more?

"Had" one more, but sold. I will PM you if/when I come across another one.
Steelers8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2021 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steelers8Send a Private Message to Steelers8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok thank you. I hope you have a great day!

------------------
KCBSR

Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2021 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steelers8:

Ok thank you. I hope you have a great day!

I have another one available - PM sent!
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2021 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have another one available - PM sent!

Sold and shipped; thanks!
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2021 06:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cokeologist

462 posts
Member since Nov 2010
I have another of the "Pontiac Accessory Kit" bags for sale. It works great to store miscellaneous items (jumper cables, hand tools, etc). Nice condition; pic is below. $65 shipped in US, extra for international; PM if interested. Thanks!

Not sure why pic is not showing up in Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge; I can see the pic using Internet Explorer, and using Safari on my iPad.

To see the pic in Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, right click on the placeholder and select "Open image in new tab", and the pic will display in a new tab.

[This message has been edited by Cokeologist (edited 05-10-2021).]

Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2021 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have another of the "Pontiac Accessory Kit" bags for sale. It works great to store miscellaneous items (jumper cables, hand tools, etc). Nice condition; pic is below. $65 shipped in US, extra for international; PM if interested. Thanks!

Not sure why pic is not showing up in Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge; I can see the pic using Internet Explorer, and using Safari on my iPad.

To see the pic in Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, right click on the placeholder and select "Open image in new tab", and the pic will display in a new tab.

Sold; thanks!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock