Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  My Yellow Fiero is now for sale. Seriously! (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
My Yellow Fiero is now for sale. Seriously! by yellowstone
Started on: 09-14-2015 11:21 AM
Replies: 77 (4186 views)
Last post by: j bf1 on 10-25-2015 04:13 PM
yellowstone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2015 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD!

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 10-20-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2015 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So SAD
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2015 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that is one beautiful car. one of my favorites. must be killer in person!!
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2015 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a question. Is the spacing of the body on the lower edge around the front wheels a bit wider than stock?

Greedy? Well, probably $50,000 in the car. (If that is low, my apologies.). Let's see, a $39K loss? Just my estimate. So, yeah, I guess it depends on your definition of greedy. If you want a complete car, with lots of cool mods, and these are the mods, this is a steal.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2015 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Just a question. Is the spacing of the body on the lower edge around the front wheels a bit wider than stock?

Yes, I think the shape of the F355 style front causes this.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2015 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GLWTS!

This is the definitive Fiero. Many have come and gone, but the tasteful design put into this car is what many of us strive for. I know myself that long before I moved in here, pics of this very same car adorned a folder in hopes of achieving a ride such as this. I am more than proud of the accomplishments that I made with my very own GT, but will always be in awe of your ride Yellowstone.

BTW, I feel that is a relatively fair price for a true Fiero.
Gambit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2015 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a lot of your car on PFF but the only i ever missed was a 3.8sc or northstar upgrade. Maybe that could be your new project. You.ll be sorry if you sell it 😉
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2015 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want it, I want it....wish the wife would let me have it...I have an IMSA I'd trade for your new project.
PFF
System Bot
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2015 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a very reasonable price for this car. I've already got what I want, but good luck with the sale
RMOR235

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2015 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RMOR235Send a Private Message to RMOR235Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if it had a 3800sc swap i would buy it and the price is fair there is an 88 gt in my town for sale for 10k with 132k miles and has nothing like this car has
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2015 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RMOR235:

if it had a 3800sc swap i would buy it and the price is fair there is an 88 gt in my town for sale for 10k with 132k miles and has nothing like this car has

I've considered an engine swap for a long time but after rebuilding the engine, adding go-fast parts and a better exhaust system as well at the dual TB intake, decided against it. The car sounds great (I don't quite like how the 3800 SC sounds), drives great and is plenty fast enough for everything I need. I don't race and there's a speed limit over here so why have another couple hundred hp?

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 09-14-2015).]

no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2015 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
awwww man. Good luck with your sale.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2015 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome car!
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2015 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gorgeous car- if it was an 88 I would seriously consider it. Very nicely modified- obviously a great deal of work went into it. Good luck with the sale
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2015 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Gorgeous car- if it was an 88 I would seriously consider it. Very nicely modified- obviously a great deal of work went into it. Good luck with the sale

If you're worried about the suspension as an 87, don't. He's upgraded the suspension to be beyond the capabilities of the 88. This car is everything I hope I can eventually turn my 87 into.
MaxQ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxQClick Here to visit MaxQ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MaxQEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I feel your pain. I Sold the Red Fiero 4 years ago. I also ran out of projects with it and it lost its luster. Time marches onward. Good luck with the sale!
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 06:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

What Napoleon_Tanerite said. The suspension was completely replaced with the Arraut/ex-Held Motorsports slalom suspension with tubular control arms, coil-overs and rear bump steer kit. Brake system was replaced with WCF's ultimate brake upgrade with 13" Viper rotors and Corvette calipers. Also has Front Fiero Store heavy duty front and rear sway bars with PU end links and PU cradle bushings.

http://yellowfiero.com/mods/index.php

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 09-15-2015).]

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why is that all the owners with the nicest Fieros are selling them? Oh well. Good luck with sale
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"ECONOMY"...where someone might have just picked up another toy instead of replacing.

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 09-15-2015).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is just me, or is this car the TFS calendar car of the month? I didn't compare pics, but there is a resemblance...
mrroy61805

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrroy61805Send a Private Message to mrroy61805Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man I remember looking at pictures of this car years ago. Im sure you got a lot of looks in Europe with it. I took my G8 all Germany and got a ton of looks but I can only imagine having a fiero over seas. Good luck with the sell!!
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2015 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is just me, or is this car the TFS calendar car of the month? I didn't compare pics, but there is a resemblance...

Yes, my Fiero was on the cover of the 2009 TFS calendar and in a number of other editions before and since. Pretty much every time I sent in pix... :-)

This was the 2009 cover pic:

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 09-15-2015).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2015 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yours isn't on 2015 for this month?
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2015 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yours isn't on 2015 for this month?

Oh, yes, it is!

With this pic...

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 09-16-2015).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2015 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone

9299 posts
Member since Jun 2003
BTW, I'm not offering the Fiero on eBay, Autotrader or CL etc for the time being as I'm not in a hurry to sell and I'd much prefer it to go to a fellow Fiero enthusiast instead of a kid who'll just wreck it.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yellowstone what do you plan to tinker with next ?
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2015 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

yellowstone what do you plan to tinker with next ?

No specific plans yet... no rush.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2015 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't believe you are selling this! One of the most beautiful cars we have in our community, hands down.
PFF
System Bot
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2015 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Greetings.....Is there any video of the car in action?

Thanks
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2015 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by I FAR I:

Greetings.....Is there any video of the car in action?

Thanks

I have a few vids on the website but they're not current... http://yellowfiero.com/fierovids/index.php

I need to go out and shoot some more!
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2015 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

I need to go out and shoot some more!

OK, done...

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 09-20-2015).]

I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2015 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK, done...

Thanks.......Very well done too!

THAT car is STUNNING -- Looks, Sounds and Upgrades equals QUALITY. I have my Fejer 308, BUT if I were in the market for a Fiero GT, I'd be on THAT car like stink on sh*t!

GLWS

xeforce

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2015 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for xeforceSend a Private Message to xeforceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow i have seem this awesome car for years now, going through its upgrades from what it was to what it is now. i myself just got a recent project car, or i would jump this deal aswell. very, very nice car. one of the best examples of a fiero.
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2015 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK, done...

Ja ja! Cool Miami music and nice video. I can see that after some good years here you have acclimated very well
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2015 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car, nice. Music, terrible.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2015 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mental floss:

Car, nice. Music, terrible.

I like Reggaeton...
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2015 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Music is awesome. Mullet boy is just jealous . Duelling banjos just would not work as well cruising down A1A

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 09-23-2015).]

mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-22-2015 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Billy Ray Syphilis doesn't get jealous. Clutch, Audioslave, Pat Travers, Reverend Horton Heat, Unknown Hinson. You know, music with instruments and substance. Club music is for 'rolling'. Not driving.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2015 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Music sounded fine in the video.

However, the ambient audio of the engine was compressed to death! What happened?
pgackeman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2015 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pgackemanSend a Private Message to pgackemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any chance you'd take a nice '88 GT as a partial trade?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock