Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Billet aluminum Fiero 2.8L dogbone engine mounts $115 USD shipped (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Billet aluminum Fiero 2.8L dogbone engine mounts $115 USD shipped by GOT2B GM
Started on: 05-31-2015 04:28 PM
Replies: 82 (3661 views)
Last post by: Bake1782 on 06-28-2023 03:29 PM
GOT2B GM

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2015 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, been a long time since I've posted on the board here. Pulled my 88 GT out of storage this year for the first time in 3 years.

My friend and I have started CNC machining these 2.8 Fiero billet aluminum mounts.

$115 USD shipped to anywhere in North America.

I have one ready to ship immediately and will be having more made this week if there's interest.

Here's the description from my ebay auction :

"Dress up your Fiero engine bay, and improve throttle response with one of these custom made, billet aluminum performance upper engine dogbone mounts. CNC machined from a solid block of aluminum, and fitted with red Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings. Engraved with the Fiero script logo for a custom touch.

Fits all 1985-1988 Pontiac Fiero, 2M6, SE and GT models equipped with the 2.8L V6."

Pics:

Thanks for the interest, and I'm looking forward to getting involved with the Fiero community.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2015 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now THAT is badass at a great price. Good luck and please keep designing new parts.
GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2015 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can also make these in any custom length required (for swaps, or an iron duke car for example), with custom engraving if desired, at additional cost.
kennn

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2015 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kennnSend a Private Message to kennnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful piece.

Ken

------------------
'88 Formula V6
'88 GT TPI V8

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2015 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you do me one exactly the same but with "ReMera" instead of "Fiero" in the same font?

If so, please put me down for one.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2015 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy hell! That is really slick. Hats off to the thinking. Thread saved. I will be buying one of these in the future. Just really cool.
GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can do any text you want if you can provide me with a font or a high quality outline image.
GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GOT2B GM

290 posts
Member since Aug 2008
I can do any text you want if you can provide me with a font or a high quality outline image.
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That. Is . Beautiful.

------------------
Tim
'87 GT
Med Red Metallic
81K miles
Bay City, MI

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent with official request for one with "ReMera" on it in "Hemi Head" font for my 3.4 Turbo...which utilizes the same dog-bone & mount
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is really cool. Adding to my wish list for sure for both my 2.8 and my 3800sc some day. I hope you keep making these and designing more cool stuff for the fiero.
PFF
System Bot
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2015 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great work, they look nice!
GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2015 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the interest guys. I sold the last one I had on hand on ebay today, so I will get working on having more made up, including the Remera one.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2015 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I might have the perfect place for one of those.
Can I get one without any text and ready for mirror polish?

------------------

GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2015 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can do one without text, or you can install a Fiero engraved one upside down so the plain side is up, it's up you.
FieroScott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2015 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroScottSend a Private Message to FieroScottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought the one off E-Bay, Cant wait to get it!

------------------
88 Red GT 5sp T-Top CJB #1139
88 Yellow Formula 5sp
87 Black GT 5sp
87 Med. Red SE Auto T-Top
86 Black GT 4sp T-Top (Black Knight)
86 Black SE Auto
84 IRM (Prototype) Turbo Fastback T-Top
Dr Pepper Go Kart
2008 Red HHR SS
2008 White Trailblazer 3-LT

[This message has been edited by FieroScott (edited 06-04-2015).]

GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2015 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome, thanks Scott!

Here's another batch, made today.

The ReMera one is shipping tomorrow after I press the bushings in.

Listed another on ebay, and they are available from here on the board as well.

PayPal: mshantz83@hotmail.com

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2015 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks Great!.
Thanks!
Can't wait to get mine.
GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2015 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Looks Great!.
Thanks!
Can't wait to get mine.

Will be shipping it tomorrow!
GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2015 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Replied to all PM's
GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2015 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3 left available from this batch
PFF
System Bot
GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2015 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Revin, your mount shipped this morning.
GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2015 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just sold another on ebay. There's 2 left from this run.
GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2015 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This run has sold out.

Anyone else interested?
justinchristie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2015 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It arrived. Really nicely designed piece. leaving feedback. thanks!

------------------
1986 Fiero SE 3.4L pushrod build up | Blog | My Portfolio site
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2015 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes...going to need a regular one with "Fiero" and another one for the custom DOHC dog-bone with "Argenta GT" on it...the one for the DOHC...I would like to mail the stock original to you to ensure proper sizing.
Please PM me a shipping address.

GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2015 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Yes...going to need a regular one with "Fiero" and another one for the custom DOHC dog-bone with "Argenta GT" on it...the one for the DOHC...I would like to mail the stock original to you to ensure proper sizing.
Please PM me a shipping address.

PM sent

GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2015 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GOT2B GM

290 posts
Member since Aug 2008

Originally posted by justinchristie:

It arrived. Really nicely designed piece. leaving feedback. thanks!

Thanks for the update. Enjoy!
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2015 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Matt I have sent you a PM in regards to needing another dogbone.
Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2015 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
KMFDMFAN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2015 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KMFDMFANSend a Private Message to KMFDMFANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How is this item listed on eBay?

Do you have any more available?

Thanks.

[This message has been edited by KMFDMFAN (edited 09-01-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2015 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thought I post one of the custom dog-bones that Matt did for my Fiero Argenta and a DOHC setup:
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2015 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pls check your PMs
McNasty

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2015 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for McNastySend a Private Message to McNastyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you do another run of these. I'll take one
GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2015 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be contacting everyone that is interested once I have another batch made up.

Thank you for you interest and patience!

Matt
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anyone has an extra one of these laying around or purchased and then decided not to install, pls PM me. Vendor has not responded to multiple PM inquiries about when these may be available again in over two months. Thanks in advance.
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2016 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just one more attempt to see if anyone has an extra they want to part with, or one they decided not to use; pls PM. Thanks.
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2016 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want one of these too, maybe the seller will make a new batch!
GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2016 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your patience, and sorry for the long delay and lack of presence here on PFF.

I'm having a new batch made up this weekend.

Please chime in if you're still interested.

Thanks,

Matt

[This message has been edited by GOT2B GM (edited 01-22-2016).]

GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2016 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, update time. I just finished working all night and got another 6 of these ready to go.

PayPal accepted at mshantz83@hotmail.com

Please include your screen name and shipping address with the payment. Thanks!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock