Snapperhead Performance - Hidden Trailer Hitch by Snapperhead
Started on: 04-27-2015 11:31 AM
Replies: 4 (848 views)
Last post by: Snapperhead on 05-01-2015 08:01 PM
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2015 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I have only 3 hitches left. When they're gone that is so if you really want one you better order it. You can order them on my website, I have them advertised in some other places so don't wait.

Cost is $200 shipped for a limited time in the 48 states.
Be sure to include your Pennocks ID

http://snapperheadperforman...uct/35-snapper-hitch

Thanks,

Vince

------------------
Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - PnP Trailer Hitch Wiring Harness - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings
Rides:
86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, , 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 04-27-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump for Tuesday
Steven Snyder

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much does the hitch and hardware weigh?

What's the maximum allowable tongue weight?
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hitch weight is about 30#. I put a disclaimer on it at 100# tongue weight and 1000# trailer. The hitch is 2x2" tube with 3/16" mounting and 2" receiver. It's plenty strong but do to the amount of rust on some of the cars I put the disclaimer on it,1000# is about the size of a small luggage trailer.

You can view the install instructions on my website product page.

I produced 20 hitches and only have 3 left so there are some running around. I've been using the prototype on my 86 blue Gt for about 11 years now. I've never had any problems and I've tested with way more weight than I would admit too. I have also towed another Fiero on a dolly was and it was no problem for my zz4, 4t65e powered GT. It does have suspension and 12" brakes as well as many other upgrades..

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 04-29-2015).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weekend bump 2 left

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock