Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Vortech supercharger and 1.6 roller tipped ported performance heads for sale.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Vortech supercharger and 1.6 roller tipped ported performance heads for sale. by I FAR I
Started on: 06-25-2014 11:22 PM
Replies: 30 (1685 views)
Last post by: I FAR I on 09-13-2014 09:45 PM
I FAR I

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi PFF members.

PORTED AND POLISHED PERFORMANCE HEADS w/1.6 ROLLER TIPPED ROCKER ARMS.............SOLD!

VORTECH SUPERCHARGER KIT............SOLD!

Thanks

[This message has been edited by I FAR I (edited 09-13-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do nyou have pics ????
Bradley Jay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am so, so interested, but that is a little bit too much for me to drop on a 2.8.
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtx:

do nyou have pics ????

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by I FAR I (edited 07-19-2014).]

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wonder if a 3.4 pr would benefit...
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2014 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

wonder if a 3.4 pr would benefit...

Yeah - probably more than on a 2.8!

When I did my 3.4, I found it "ran out of air" by 5000rpm because the intake designed for the 2.8 couldn't pass enough air.
I built my own SC install. With it the 3.4 will rev to 7000rpm FAST if you're not careful.

------------------
Calgary time/temp

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT Click me
Super Duty 4 Indy #163 Click me

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 06-28-2014).]

I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It revs quite easily to 6500 and beyond if one is so inclined..... Bump

[This message has been edited by I FAR I (edited 07-09-2014).]

huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Um... Since when can you supercharged the stock V6??? I've never heard of it being down before.
Gambit

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats the price for the SC without the heads? Thought you'd used the Vortech V1 on the 3.4?
2fiero2

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2fiero2Send a Private Message to 2fiero2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look at the link in Fierosounds post above. Anything is possible.
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2014 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gambit:

Whats the price for the SC without the heads? Thought you'd used the Vortech V1 on the 3.4?

PM sent
PFF
System Bot
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2014 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I FAR I

365 posts
Member since Jan 2012

Originally posted by huracan2015:

Um... Since when can you supercharged the stock V6??? I've never heard of it being down before.

It's not a common mod, but has been done since the early millennium.

Here's how it looks in my car This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2014 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ported and Polished Cylinder Heads w/1.6 roller Tipped Rocker Arms...........SOLD

Vortech V9G Supercharger kit still available........$1700 obo.

Cheers.
88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2014 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
have any more installed pictures? Can you install this without pulling the motor? How long did it take you to install, and did you have it on a dyno. Auto or manual, thanks.
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2014 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88White3.4GT:

have any more installed pictures? Can you install this without pulling the motor? How long did it take you to install, and did you have it on a dyno. Auto or manual, thanks.

No more installed pics.

Yes, it can be installed without pulling the motor.

With the full kit, taking your time I estimate you are looking at maybe 3 - 4 hours start to finish to install.

RSM had the units on a dyno and came up with the HP figures. My car is a manual.
Gambit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2014 05:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump 4 u
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks J
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2014 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still available......Bump

[This message has been edited by I FAR I (edited 08-10-2014).]

88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2014 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
good luck with the sale, little bit out of my reach, plus this problem I'm having with my steering isn't helping.
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2014 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88White3.4GT:

good luck with the sale, little bit out of my reach, plus this problem I'm having with my steering isn't helping.

Thanks for the kind sentiment......I'm glad to see you got your problem sorted out though.

Cheers.
raptor_vrscx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for raptor_vrscxSend a Private Message to raptor_vrscxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by raptor_vrscx:

PM sent

PM Responded to.
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still available......Labour Day bump
FieroCanada

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCanadaSend a Private Message to FieroCanadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I had a 2.8 fiero and I would take up this deal,
even being that I have a 3800sc fiero, it would just be different and cool car.
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroCanada:

I wish I had a 2.8 fiero and I would take up this deal,
even being that I have a 3800sc fiero, it would just be different and cool car.

It really is pretty cool and a very nice addition to the stock 2.8 V6 motor. Plus it performs wonderfully!
2fiero2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2fiero2Send a Private Message to 2fiero2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What kinda of tuning required? Is a custom chip included ?
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2fiero2:

What kinda of tuning required? Is a custom chip included ?

Good questions......The Vortech units are made to run with the stock set up and I've had no need for a special tune other than a remapped ECM chip.....Car runs like stock, just quicker........Yes, the custom chip is included.

[This message has been edited by I FAR I (edited 09-03-2014).]

Gambit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received them. Perfect shipping thru justshipit.com. Thanks Paul and bump 4 vortech.
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gambit:

Received them. Perfect shipping thru justshipit.com. Thanks Paul and bump 4 vortech.

Thanks to YOU also J........Enjoy!
2fiero2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2fiero2Send a Private Message to 2fiero2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by I FAR I:

Hi PFF members.

PORTED AND POLISHED PERFORMANCE HEADS w/1.6 ROLLER TIPPED ROCKER ARMS.............SOLD!

VORTECH SUPERCHARGER KIT............SOLD!

Thanks

Thanks for your interest!
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay