Need any door parts? by fiero2kewl
Started on: 04-22-2014 09:44 PM
Replies: 18 (339 views)
Last post by: mrossum on 04-29-2014 12:12 PM
fiero2kewl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero2kewlClick Here to Email fiero2kewlSend a Private Message to fiero2kewlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have dismantled some doors and have some parts that somebody may need. I want to post them here first before going to the scrap yard.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroJimmy

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 06:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJimmySend a Private Message to FieroJimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any chance they had power window regulators? Or door locks?
CarverToo

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarverTooClick Here to Email CarverTooSend a Private Message to CarverTooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have any unscratched door glass?
fiero2kewl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero2kewlClick Here to Email fiero2kewlSend a Private Message to fiero2kewlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
which side? Yes 2 were power and 2 were manual

Any chance they had power window regulators? Or door locks?[/QUOTE]

fiero2kewl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero2kewlClick Here to Email fiero2kewlSend a Private Message to fiero2kewlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fiero2kewl

43 posts
Member since Jan 2013
I have glass but there are some scratches.... I would have to look again....which side do you need?

Have any unscratched door glass?[/QUOTE]

CarverToo

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarverTooClick Here to Email CarverTooSend a Private Message to CarverTooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most importantly, left (driverside). But I might be additionaly interested in another set (left & right) depending on cost.

Thanks!
FieroJimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJimmySend a Private Message to FieroJimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero2kewl:

which side? Yes 2 were power and 2 were manual

How much for 1 left and 1 right regulator, 2 lock actuators with brackets, and the two crank/lever things that go between the actuators and the lock rods, shipped to 17055?
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueClick Here to Email Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about the drivers side spinny roller thing? Pics and price shipped to 11510, granted it's not all messed up like mine.

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
Where driving hard is SOP.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
The "DuetLorean"
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Neiland/Delman Engineered
Carbed and loving it! (Peugot 604 manifold) ---"Sorry purists"

spcearle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spcearleClick Here to Email spcearleSend a Private Message to spcearleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do you have in the lines of lower door hinges... In particular a good drivers lower
spacecaps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spacecapsSend a Private Message to spacecapsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Map pockets available?
fiero2kewl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero2kewlClick Here to Email fiero2kewlSend a Private Message to fiero2kewlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bottom door hinges YES
door actuators YES but dont really know condition of them
Spiney thing?? manual window crank shaft that the window crank handle goes on?

I will try to post some pics I have just been really busy I have dashes out of my cars. I had to get power window wiring harness to install into my base coupe
PFF
System Bot
spcearle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spcearleClick Here to Email spcearleSend a Private Message to spcearleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are you looking for on the hinge shipped to 11209
Lou and Blue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueClick Here to Email Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spinny (not spiny), the roller with the pin in it. I don't know what else its called. Sorry , um there is a metal arm the has a small spring behind it rolls on that and it keeps the door open. I can email you a picture of what I mean if you PM me your email address .
Thanks
I would need it shipped to 11510. Baldwin , new york

------------------
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The "DuetLorean"
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped

FieroJimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJimmySend a Private Message to FieroJimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroJimmy:

How much for 1 left and 1 right regulator, 2 lock actuators with brackets, and the two crank/lever things that go between the actuators and the lock rods, shipped to 17055?

Bump...

Still waiting on a price. Thanks.
Zenphr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZenphrSend a Private Message to ZenphrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any of the outer lower door trim? What about the weatherstripping?
Lou and Blue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueClick Here to Email Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lou and Blue:

Spinny (not spiny), the roller with the pin in it. I don't know what else its called. Sorry , um there is a metal arm the has a small spring behind it rolls on that and it keeps the door open. I can email you a picture of what I mean if you PM me your email address .
Thanks
I would need it shipped to 11510. Baldwin , new york

It's called a hinge roller from what I am told. Do you have one in good shape? If so, how much shipped to 11510?

------------------
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The "DuetLorean"
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped

FieroJimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJimmySend a Private Message to FieroJimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lou and Blue:

It's called a hinge roller from what I am told. Do you have one in good shape? If so, how much shipped to 11510?

The factory hinge rollers are staked in place, and can't really be removed without damage. Your best bet is either the whole hinge, or one of Rodney's replacements.
Lou and Blue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueClick Here to Email Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, thanks for that info! So then how much for drivers side door hinges? Shipped to 11510 of course. Then replacing the entire hinge will solve my hinge roller and hinge pin issue at the same time. Sweet! They will have to be able to fit my 85 gt door (again-driver's side). I think it's just the bottom hinge that's bad but it may be worth replacing both top and bottom on the driver's side door just to be sure.
Thanks ! It would be so nice to have the door open and close without the clunking and squeaking finally!
Louis

------------------
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The "DuetLorean"
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped

mrossum

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumClick Here to Email mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero2kewl:

I have dismantled some doors and have some parts that somebody may need. I want to post them here first before going to the scrap yard.

i could use both dew wipes for both doors, even if they are not in great shape. i need them as template to make some without tearing my doors apart for the duration of the project

------------------
87 coupe 4 cyl, 5 speed

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock