Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  84 2m4, 86 notch, and 86 GT parts cars for sale Cheap!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
84 2m4, 86 notch, and 86 GT parts cars for sale Cheap! by scperf
Started on: 03-26-2014 07:11 AM
Replies: 8 (377 views)
Last post by: scperf on 04-06-2014 03:10 PM
scperf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scperfSend a Private Message to scperfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I kept three Fiero parts cars when I closed the junkyard I owned, (I didn't have the heart to send them to the crusher) but now the local gov. doesn't think I should keep them outside. I need to move these pretty quick, so they are cheap. I would even deliver at cost to anyone within a days drive.

84 2m4, has bad engine, 4-speed was good. black with grey interior (seats missing), rusty chassis. $300

86 notch, Red with grey interior, 4-cyl (ran in `07) auto trans.$350

86 GT, black and grey with grey interior, 6-cyl (with knock) auto trans. $450

All cars are missing parts here and there, and were in a junkyard for 6 to 7 years. No reasonable offers refused.

I have them listed on Dayton, Ohio's Craigslist in the auto parts section with lots of pictures.

------------------
Mark Nishwitz
Sin City Performance
Houston, Ohio

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WHAT THE CRAP!! I can never find deals like this around here.
Venomous

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenomousSend a Private Message to VenomousEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any idea how rusty the underside of the GT is? I imagine its pretty bad.
scperf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scperfSend a Private Message to scperfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It"s a little rusty. Most of it is around the battery box. I'm only 2.5 hours from you. (hint hint wink wink) :-)
krum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for krumSend a Private Message to krumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
will you ship one to PA im like 9 hrs away i could really use the motor out of the 86 and many other parts mainly i need the motor

[This message has been edited by krum (edited 04-01-2014).]

scperf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scperfSend a Private Message to scperfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could, just cover the gas money. Here is the link to the ad with pictures http://dayton.craigslist.org/pts/4376490859.html
If you like it we can arrange a date to bring it.
scperf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scperfSend a Private Message to scperfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There has got to be someone around here that could use a parts car. Make me an offer, I have to move them.
Ravant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RavantSend a Private Message to RavantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the GT's rear clip still intact?
scperf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scperfSend a Private Message to scperfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a picture of the rear of the car in the CL ad I linked to above. The only thing missing from the rear is the exhaust and the right rear spindle.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock