Started on: 10-16-2012 05:35 PM
Replies: 46 (12650 views)
Last post by: Zackwylde on 08-17-2014 10:49 PM
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2012 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Starting to make up kits or individual parts for the 3800 SC and N/A swaps.
This is the low mount alternator brackets.

The front engine mount bracket, modified to clear the Fiero cradle.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2012 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For the 4T65E tranny I use the brackets off the 92 to 95 Trans Sport and Lumina vans that had the 4T60E along with the stock Fiero rubber mount or Rodney's poly mounts.

For this bracket the tranny must have these three mounting bosses or the bracket has to be made from scratch.

The shifter cable bracket with shifter arm.

thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2012 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice work Dan... Just in time for my other car!!!
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2012 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the dog bone bracket I use.

Typical exhaust system.

Modified Mustang manifolds.

Stock 3800 manifold modded for 4 speed manual swaps.

For 4 speed manual swaps a Mustang manifold on the fire wall side and the modded 3800 on the trunk side with the exhaust wrapped under the engine in the stock location and "Y" together just before the muffler is a good way to eliminate any interference issues with the 4 speed shifter and cables.

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2012 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FIEROFLYER

3974 posts
Member since Oct 2002
F23 swaps.

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2012 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FIEROFLYER

3974 posts
Member since Oct 2002
F40 6 speed.

Purple86GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2012 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any prices?

Thanks!
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2012 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. I love that low mount alternator! Wish i hadnt just spent a couple days making mine... chewing through cutting wheels and looking for the right bolts...

Those transport mounts are a pain to get out... next swap i will just buy them from you... you should mention that you have to slot the cradle to use them. Not a big deal though. I have used two sets now...

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2012 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are you asking on the exhaust system?
Fierostarvin

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2012 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierostarvinSend a Private Message to FierostarvinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you need a core for the front bracket? And how much?
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A core helps a lot but I can make them with out it. With out the core I would charge $60 plus shipping and $40 plus shipping when supplied with a core.
Right now I have a complete kit for an auto swap where the tranny has the trunk side bosses ready to go which consists of the tranny mount brackets, engine mount, the low mount alt bracket, shifter cable bracket assembly and axles for the 4T65E HD. If needed I can make the trunk side bracket for the newer style which does not have the mounting bosses.
I will be modifying some Mustang manifolds in the next week or so and will have them ready by the end of the month. Will also have a kit for the 3800SC/F23 ready soon as well. Dan
PFF
System Bot
j bf1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for j bf1Send a Private Message to j bf1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the cost for a complete kit??

------------------
~John

'88 GT 5spd White/Beechwood

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Fieroflyer,

Just out of curriosity, what oil sender do you user for a 3800SC wired for a 98 PCM? Is it the 88 2.8 Sender? I heard you need an adapter?

thanks!
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your "Typical exhaust system." looks great! whats the going price?

------------------
It's a CAR, now drive it!!

http://community.webshots.c...rx32?vhost=community
Coming Soon 3800 swap: Fierox: Mounts, FriendofYours: Auto shift Bracket,Low alt mount, Shortened Coolant neck, Auto axle, SOON(180 down pipe)

Fierostarvin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierostarvinSend a Private Message to FierostarvinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a core I can send, get me your address and a total with shipping and I'll send my old one and an international money order.

(this is for the front bracket)

[This message has been edited by Fierostarvin (edited 10-17-2012).]

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a warning to all, me and I am sure a couple other board members are still waiting on goods from Dan from a few months ago.

Be very cautious when sending him anything. I just don't want anyone else ending up paying for something and never receiving it.
CheshireGrin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have dealt with Dan quite a bit and have had exellent service from him. I would gladly return to him for any of my swap needs as I have a few times now. This is my own experience.
Thanks
Ryan
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2012 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 88 V6 style oil pressure sender is the best to use on the 3800SC swaps.
working on putting together some prices for all parts and kits for both the auto swaps and the manual swaps including the F23 and possibly the F40. Dan
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2012 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry, I'm not trying to piss in your thread here, but last I saw, there were still people that hadn't received what they paid you for. Are you going to square up with them, or just start doing more business without addressing any of that? Someone just posted in this thread about it and was ignored. I've seen quite a few "where are my parts, I already paid you" posts with your name attached to them. Is all of that cleared up for any of us considering ordering anything from you?
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2012 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is only one harness left unaccountable for and I am still trying to get that straightened out with the post office that lost it along with six others I already replaced at my expense, unfortunately it is a series I where the customer sent me the ECM already programmed that I can not replace or I would have already. That is it every thing else is done and caught up as of quite a while ago and I no longer use lousy Canada post for shipping of fed ex either as it turns out is owned by Canada post from what I have been told.
Considering every thing I have been through in the last two years I would say that is pretty damn good especially considering the few on here that ripped me off and are still running around trying to say it was the other way. Go back before that and there was never any problems what so ever or consider the number of people I have helped on here with either free parts or advice or free use of my garage I consider myself one of the better people on here to deal with.
For me and my three Daughters life has been hell for the last two years but I am trying to put that all behind me and move on and do my best to make sure nothing else goes wrong. Dan

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2012 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FIEROFLYER

3974 posts
Member since Oct 2002
K prices as of right now are.

Full auto kit which consists of the tranny mount brackets, engine mount bracket, dog bone bracket, shifter cable adapter bracket, throttle body bracket so Fiero V6 cable works the 3800, low mount alt bracket, programmed as per request matching PCM and full plug and play swap harness for $900 plus shipping.
The auto swap harnesses have the proper speedo buffer circuit built in so the speedo works properly.
I can supply axles for the 4T65E swaps when parts are available, right now I have one set of axles for the 4T65E HD I will add into a full auto kit for an extra $150.

Full manual kit for Fiero manual trannies which consists of the engine mount bracket to work with the stock Fiero tranny mounting point, dog bone bracket, throttle cable bracket to work with the Fiero V6 cable, low mount alt bracket, programmed as per request matching PCM and full plug and play swap harness for $700 plus shipping.
For F23 complete kit add $250 to the manual kit making it $950.

I am working on the costs for exhaust once I get a price on the mufflers and pipes to work with.
Also working on a cost for the Mustang manifolds once enough are found to work with. Dan
PFF
System Bot
eljibaro127

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2012 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eljibaro127Send a Private Message to eljibaro127Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you sell the engine and tranny mounts,of so what is the price for them?
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2012 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone considering making this purchase should PM me for my experiences with this so called "vendor". I will be happy to provide pictures and video so you can make up your own mind whether to send this character your hard earned money.

I am having to buy all new mounts from FOY Racing because mine are unacceptable. If you are an unsatisfied customer and go public, you will be blamed and then asked to come to a fight. You know... just like we did in elementary school.

I have paid this guy thousands of dollars in cash and my motors and transmissions moved, rubbed, clunked while shifting. His wiring harnesses are pretty good and I have no complaints, but phonedawgz is good too without the drama and excuses. I am now going to have to pull my motor this winter to replace the mounts. His auto trans mount only worked after grinding 3/4 inch of material out of my mint condition 88 cradle to clear the pan. The F23 mount required me to pay RULOOKIN to reinforce it temporarily with a brace to stop the movement...(metal on metal) so now there is less movement but lots of vibration. Customers have the right to compliment and have the right to complain. Can't handle it? Get out of the business of selling items or services. I am only posting in this thread because I wish someone had warned me before spending the money and making countless trips to get things fixed. In hindsight, I could have shipped my car to BMWGuru or Darth and had it done right the first time instead of dealing with this guy. And no, Dan.... I am not going to come and fight you. Not because I am close to 10 years younger than you, have about 40 lbs on you, and have a black belt in Tae-Kwon Do. No ... that is not why. I won't fight you because you are "disabled"...remember? That's why you can't "work" ... remember? I would not be able to live with myself if I caused physical harm to another person over a financial argument, especially if this person has 3 innocent children to take care of. So sorry.. no showdown at high noon.

Do a better job of supporting your customers, and then the good experiences and positive reviews will drown out the negative ones. I am finished posting in this thread and am not doing it to be an ass- but to warn others to be aware.

Over and out

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 10-19-2012).]

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2012 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why don't you just troll along some where else you crooked piece of crap or meet face to face jack off you ripped me off for thousands, black mailed me and insulted my family pray I never run into you face to face again. Your car has been on the road for two years and still running fine so who is full of crap.
Funny how the photos you keep putting up do not match the ones I took of your finished car before it left.
Go find some one else to screw over or I will make it worth my while to come visit you.

[This message has been edited by FIEROFLYER (edited 10-18-2012).]

MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since people are putting there experiences out there, I have bought two harnesses from Dan. Both were great quality and timely. First one was here in a couple weeks. Second one took longer because I screwed up and sent Dan a Money Order for USD. Ooops. I will say from here in Ohio it took about 12-14 days for the USPS Money Order to get to Dan. Dan worked with me and I got it on time.

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread

rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had good experience dealing with Dan.
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cam a lot is just a spoiled little boy who got pissed when I made him wait on a long weekend for a few hours before fixing the leaky west coast fiero headers I told him not to buy and that is pretty much it.
Little princess did not get his way and lost it end of story, unfortunately he still lives mentally in high school thinking he is king **** and can not deal with things on a civil basis.
Don't care what you think you know meet with me after every thing you did and you will get the ass kicking you deserve and as far as disabled that is not what you suggested to my disability worker when you called in to get me cut off with your lies your friggin rat yes I know it was you.
You are so full of crap it is sickening your mounts are stronger then any thing out there and your engine would not move if you had let me add in the second dog bone and used Rodney's poly ones like I told you instead of some used piece of crap you had me modify instead of buying a new one. Basically your car is not as fast as you want which it will never be with a stock engine and is not as nice as some one else so again the high school attitude shines through so get lost ass hole unless you can come up with some thing true not made up to complain about.
As for all the money in your car you got a crap load of extra work done at no cost and in the end screwed me over for the car you put up as payment so stop the bull **** grow up and get lost.
Funny question that has been asked if you were so unhappy why did you come back for a second car or for more work after your inability to drive a manual tranny car blew up your original Fiero tranny. Dan

[This message has been edited by FIEROFLYER (edited 10-19-2012).]

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FIEROFLYER

3974 posts
Member since Oct 2002
Now with little princess dealt with can we get on with things like civil human beings. Dan
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

as far as disabled that is not what you suggested to my disability worker when you called in to get me cut off with your lies your friggin rat yes I know it was you.

Actually, it must have been someone else, but thank you for confirming that you are defrauding the system. If you can pull engines, you are not disabled. Get a job and pay taxes like everyone else. If you would like to give me the contact info for your disability worker, then I would be more than happy to contact them. If you are not defrauding social services, then tell them about how many swaps you have done, how many wiring harnesses you have sold, and how much undeclared income you have pocketed while people like me pay tens of thousands of dollars a year in income taxes to feed your supposedly disabled ass" [/QUOTE]

You are so full of crap it is sickening your mounts are stronger then any thing out there and your engine would not move if you had let me add in the second dog bone and used Rodney's poly ones like I told you instead of some used piece of crap you had me modify instead of buying a new one.

I never told you how to mount my engine. You are the supposed "professional" I have seen lots of your swaps, and most of them have only one dogbone. Not once did you suggest using 2 dogbones. I would have bought 3 of them if it would have helped. Interestingly, the good swaps around here don't even need dog bones. And they were NOT done by you. [/QUOTE]

As for all the money in your car you got a crap load of extra work done at no cost and in the end screwed me over for the car you put up as payment so stop the bull **** grow up and get lost.
Funny question that has been asked if you were so unhappy why did you come back for a second car or for more work after your inability to drive a manual tranny car blew up your original Fiero tranny. Dan

I have paid you over $8,000 in cash IN ADDITION to the Formula. The tranny blew up because my throttle stuck open- not sure why. Either a floor mat or the crappy cable linkage you built that is constantly popping the cable out of position. I never once blamed you for the tranny blowing up, so how is that relevant? As for my inability to drive a manual car, I have owned over 20 manual cars, old and new, so I am pretty sure that wasn't the issue- nor is it relevant to my engine moving. Plus, the original car you swapped for me was an automatic, not a manual...DUH!

As for why did I come back to you?? Very good question. I think I was naive and believed you that all the problems were due to the car and the motor. It wasn't until I had some REAL mechanics look at the car and they pointed out the crap workmanship, some of it downright dangerous. You have no liability insurance. You do not pay taxes. You hide from your customers and blame everyone else when you don't deliver. Your electrical skills are good but your welding is crap, your customer service is worse, and you are sloppy. I lost a brake caliper bolt and the caliper almost fell off. One of my struts came loose, and one of my lower control arm bolts was also finger tight. That is dangerously sloppy. This is a forum and people are free to compliment or criticize. If you don't like it, build yourself a website or get some brochures printed up where you control the content. If someone is actually brave enough to buy your mounting kits and they work well, by all means they should post here and compliment you. You had no problem criticizing Lloyde, Phonedawgz here or WCF.... you can dish it out, but you can't take it! [/QUOTE]

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 10-19-2012).]

eljibaro127

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eljibaro127Send a Private Message to eljibaro127Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by eljibaro127:

Would you sell the engine and tranny mounts,of so what is the price for them?

Don't mean to stop your online bickering, but i really want my question answered
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My apologies and I messaged you last night with the answer. One engine mount bracket and two 4T65E tranny mount brackets $130 shipped to your door in Florida. Have a set made up right now that I can ship Monday morning if you like. Dan
PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some people really need to get a life and wake up to reality, funny how the customer is able to make up so much bs and expect every one to believe him even though the car is still running and on the road. I do not know where your dollar values come from but your are cracked and by the sound of things way too full of your self.
Either way you look at the BS I really do not care what you have to say just want you to go away you are beyond sickening with all your lies.
Listen for once your car will never be as fast as you want with a stock 3800SC set up as explained many times, your biggest problem was Rulookin's was nicer and got more attention then yours and your high school mentality could not handle it. If you do not even know which end of a wrench to hold you should not play around with your own car which you did on both the first trying to find a squealing pulley where you some how broke the alt bracket by not tightening it back up when you were done.
Second car by messing with the WCF headers and trying to seal the leaky connectors with a tail pipe repair kit how foolish is that and moving things all over the place in the process. What it boils down to is a major part of the work done on your car was bartering pretty much all of the money into it is in parts like all the new poly and other suspension parts which was right down to new struts springs the works I installed for free on your cars as well as the stereo instal and so much more basically just to shut you up and get you to go away. The F23 swap done pretty much for free because you added it into the bartering deal long after it was made because you felt the car was worth more that was being put up for payment that you had already stripped away from it in parts then the money you paid for it.
Right up until I made you wait for a few hours on a Sunday of a long weekend while I helped out a friend and let your headers cool from the long drive before working on them you were full of compliments on the car and was trying to talk me into moving down the street from you and were supposed to like my bet buddy or some crap like that which I felt was real creepy but just ignored it.
A few days later you have a heater hose blow from rubbing which I can pretty much guarantee was knocked loose from its clamps by all the movement around the engine bay playing with the headers which is a pain but easily fixable.
Then I get your second personality surface threatening me insulting my family and stating I have till the end of the day to get my ass to your home or you are going as you said use your supposed superior intellect and finances to ruin my life for the next two years just for the fun of it.
Now who here is the ass wipe and needs to grow up and get a life it sure as heck is not me.
Do every one a favour and go away stay out of my life and go get your jollies else where.
How about some legit photos of your swap get put up are you capable you have tried to say that I put the muffler in backwards which it is not you tried saying no washers on tranny bolts that are self locking nuts with washers built in, you claim a caliper belt fell off after how many thousand km of driving because I did not torque it BS I torque every thing with a torque wrench because of my disability which is also why I have friends come over to help with the heavy stuff like pulling the engines and such you do know what friends are right.
You say the F23 mounts failed but yet they are the ones I am showing above and have used that style a few times now with no problems reported back.
Basically it boils down to you being full of crap and too immature to deal with some one else s car being nicer or faster, this has come form others messaging me back and forth who also think you are an ass but do not want to have to deal with your obvious issues and have stayed out of it because I asked them not to because you are basically not worth it.
So how about you just go away because it is so obvious that all you are doing is trying to get this thread into the trash can so I can not advertise the legit business I am trying to get going. Dan
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FIEROFLYER

3974 posts
Member since Oct 2002
here is a few photos of the dog bone bracket on your car made from 1/4 inch plate

nice instal before pulled apart for F23 conversion and WCF headers

Now the WCF headers before you took a hack saw or some thing to them to try and fix the leaking merman clamps

How about a nice photo of your hack job cutting the headers or the used poly dog bone you insisted I modify to fit because you were too cheap to buy one from Rodney like I suggested or a photo of the supposed weak F23 mount.
Or even better grow up and go away if my work is so bad as you say I will not be around much longer will I. Dan

[This message has been edited by FIEROFLYER (edited 10-22-2012).]

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unrelated, but after seeing those pictures, I wish I had an '88 cradle.. *sigh* or an 88 Fiero for that matter..
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Purple86GT

1592 posts
Member since Mar 2012
oops.. double post...

[This message has been edited by Purple86GT (edited 10-21-2012).]

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check the Ottawa Fiero site there is an 88 for sale right now. Dan
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2012 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That dogbone is not the one that is sitting on my car.

If you try selling the 88 Formula that doesn't belong to you, it is called fraud and you will be charged accordingly. Hopefully you saved up some of your undeclared income and fraudulent social assistance payments to pay for your next round of legal bills.

I cut the exhaust not for fun...I cut it because it came loose after 30 minutes of driving after your install and the clamps kept coming loose due to not being a good fit. Perhaps WCF headers are crap- but you don't send a customer home with crap exhaust that is loose WITHOUT TELLING THEM!!. You give him options. You don't send them home saying the AC is working, only to have it leak out in 3 minutes and never show up to fix it like you said you would. I have never skimped on parts and have bought lots of things from Rodney. It is complete BS that you suggested Rodney's dogbone and I declined. I had every single suspension component, AC component, the engine, the transmission, the radiator , the wheels, the tires, the calipers, the rotors changed but I refused to buy a friggin dogbone??? Nice try. Why don't you post the link to all your swaps? How many have rodney's adjustable dogbone out of 70 swaps? Did all of these customers "refuse to buy"?? BS.

Considering you claim to have done 60-70 swaps, the silence is DEAFENING from these supposedly happy customers, isn't it? Why are they not jumping to your defense?? The one guy who jumped in to compliment you and bought an engine from you recently used FieroX or purple reign mounts on the 3800 NA motor you sold him... Hmmmm I wonder why? Because your bargain benny mounts and welding job is junk. The guy who bought my first swap has gotten tired of the alternator mount moving and bolts breaking and threw out your junk mount and bought one on PFF.

You will never be successful running a business. You are unreliable, moody, can never admit to being wrong or having made a mistake, and frankly, you are sloppy. The very pictures you show of my swap show loose hoses and wires, several of which came loose within a couple of weeks. The intake tube running from the filter housing to the throttle body is folded, and held together by black electrical tape. Two different coolant hoses burst due to sloppy workmanship and rubbing up against belts and the frame. I am not pissed that the car is not very fast- If I really cared about just having a fast car, I would go and buy a Corvette or Audi S4 tomorrow for cash. I am pissed that you didn't keep your word and had the nerve to blame me for your crap workmanship and never apologized to your customer or tried to fix things. If I was trying to screw you over, why would I have given you the Formula as payment? Why did I give you thousands in cash instead of just leaving with my car? It's not like you had any LEGAL grounds to keep my vehicle (no shop, no written agreement, no mechanic's license or business license, therefore no mechanic's lien is possible) I could very easily have shown up with a police car in tow, and taken my car for free. I didn't- I paid in full.

I am now looking into options for replacing all my mounts... am I doing this just for fun? Did I get a brace added just for fun??

You are absolutely right! I WILL continue to spend a bit of spare time in making sure that people know what it is like relying on your word.
justinchristie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2012 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I rarely post about these matters - but I'll bite.

I'm neutral - I've never dealt with Dan, nor have I dealt with cam-a-lot.

Locally, through word of mouth, I've heard nothing but good things about Dan. I've heard his 3800 swaps are great and reasonably priced, and the 3800 swap harness he makes is great. I've noticed that Dan wasn't on the forums much for the last 2 years, so everyone figured he had something going on personally.

On the flip side, I went through a "vendor nightmare" when I had my 3.4L done - I paid HUGE money ($15,000+) for sub-standard work, loose bolts, bad electrical, you name it. Took me 2 years to get it to the point I'm proud of. From now on, I've vowed to do all the work myself - that way there is only one person to blame

Through all of that, I've never posted anything on here bashing the vendor - nor have I named the individuals that worked there. A few GTA members had their Fiero in that shop as well, and I don't recall seeing anything posted by them (and their experiences were not great either). The shop is no longer in business anymore.

I'm not sure what happened here, but the point I'm trying to make is that if you've got a problem with someone, don't make it public. Take it to PMs, emails, or phone calls. Hi-jacking a thread, which is a huge pet-peeve of mine, to call them out is downright rude.

My two cents.

------------------
1986 Fiero SE 3.4L pushrod build up | Blog | My Portfolio site
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

gkeyes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2012 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gkeyesSend a Private Message to gkeyesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know I haven't been on the forum for very long, and I agree with justinchristie. I understand things went badly and it has been a while ago since it happend. It would be best if it was kept in the PM's

I don't really have a dog in this fight, so these are just my thoughts.
CheshireGrin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2012 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent earlier today.
Ryan
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay