Started on: 08-26-2002 09:11 AM
Replies: 298 (12940 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-21-2024 10:46 PM
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2005 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't believe I started this thread in Aug of 2002!
And I just started page 4.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 01-12-2005).]

IP: Logged
Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2005 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just printed out the color samples from page 1, will be sending you a PM for an order soon.
GSXRBOBBY

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2005 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fierotaz you can not beat the price!!!

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
93 Northstar and 5 speed Getrag
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread
MY 88 Northstar build thread

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2005 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a bump for the thread, but also my supply of unpainted tabs has been depleated.

See this thread:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/024858.html

mcaanda

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2005 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Orif:

I have been "hording" any and all door tabs of any Fiero that I happen to come across, and was wondering if now would be a good time to send in a few of the MANY sets that I have been holding onto.

If you can, can you please E-mail / PM me as to how to go about getting these things to ya, and what the particulars are in sending.

Thanx!

--Allen

------------------

1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2005 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Orief,
I would like to buy some of your door tabs. I have some to trade if you want. PM with the details and your address. I tried to email you but couldn't get past your funky spam filter.

------------------

84 Sport Coupe (Sold)
87 GT 5 Spd (Will add to sig when finished painting)

Convertable Indy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2005 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Convertable IndySend a Private Message to Convertable IndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I too found about 10 door tabs. I need a set for a rare blue GT. LMK!

------------------

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2005 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1MohrFiero:

Orief,
I would like to buy some of your door tabs. I have some to trade if you want. PM with the details and your address. I tried to email you but couldn't get past your funky spam filter.

Sorry, I got the E-mail, Just been very busy this week. I replied to your E-mail.
The SPAM filter is something Earthlink started about a month ago. It sends out the SPAM reply to every Email I get until I OK the Email Then it saves your email address and it will now by-pass the SPAM filter.
You shouldn't see the reply anymore.

Thanks.

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2005 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oreif

16460 posts
Member since Jan 2000

Originally posted by Convertable Indy:

I too found about 10 door tabs. I need a set for a rare blue GT. LMK!

Check your PM's.

daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2005 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oreif,
Check your PMs.
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2005 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mine:
nice work!

------------------
John DuRette
Custom 85 ; 87 Coupe in the driveway. "Kinda makes you nostalgic for a Members Only jacket"

PFF
System Bot
NorthFloridaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2005 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NorthFloridaFieroSend a Private Message to NorthFloridaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you tell me if you can sell me some Met. red ones???
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2005 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NorthFloridaFiero:

Can you tell me if you can sell me some Met. red ones???

Yes I can.
I can make any color combination and any style you want. See the first post of this thread for some examples of some of the ones I have done.

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top for a friend.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2005 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oreif

16460 posts
Member since Jan 2000
Keeping it up near the top for Bob.
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2005 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Orief. Is it possible to have a very custom set made. Not custom colors, just a diff. thing. I tried this and am satisfied with my job, but mabye you can do a better one. Look at this:

Yellow with the groves black. Think you can tackle something like this?

------------------

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2005 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Emc209i:

Orief. Is it possible to have a very custom set made. Not custom colors, just a diff. thing. I tried this and am satisfied with my job, but mabye you can do a better one. Look at this:

Yellow with the groves black. Think you can tackle something like this?

Yes I have done a few like that. Actually the door tab that I made for my amp rack on my car has a red pegasus, white letters and the rest is painted gray to match the carpeting. I have done a reverse red as well.

Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2005 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:

Yes I have done a few like that. Actually the door tab that I made for my amp rack on my car has a red pegasus, white letters and the rest is painted gray to match the carpeting. I have done a reverse red as well.

Well would you be willing to do the yellow and black with clearcoat then?

------------------

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Emc209i:

Well would you be willing to do the yellow and black with clearcoat then?

Sure.

Check your PM's.

aerosmithr0cker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2005 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aerosmithr0ckerSend a Private Message to aerosmithr0ckerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oreif,

I would like to get a pair in the met blue should match my color scheme perfectly i've got going. And if so do you accept paypal, ill even mail you the ones out of my car too.

Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post08-14-2005 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Talking about custom I need a set with the 2005 Lamborghini orange as that will be the color of the car I will send you 2 blanks and one you painted for me a while back. Will send you a pic of the solor by PM.
PFF
System Bot
JediGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2005 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JediGTSend a Private Message to JediGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the door tabs the other day. They look great!! Very impressed with your workmanship and speedy shipping. + for you.

Thanks again!

mcaanda

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2005 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Orief:

Looks like it's time to bring this thread back to the front, and let ya know that there will be another batch of tabs + one extra headed your way here in a day or so.

There are also 2 sets of TA tabs in there, I’m not sure if you do those, but their yours if you like 'em.

I will E-mail ya color requests a bit later today / tomorrow.

Thanx;
--Allen

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2005 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks!!
shawnkfl

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2005 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkflSend a Private Message to shawnkflEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are you still making these? i have twelve tabs you can have also.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2005 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shawnkfl:

are you still making these? i have twelve tabs you can have also.

Yes I still make them. Just Email or PM me what color/style you want.

shawnkfl

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2005 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkflSend a Private Message to shawnkflEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent. thanks
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2005 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shawnkfl:

pm sent. thanks

Replied - Your welcome.

Fiero Finale

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2006 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for 2006! So I scanned through the pages.....and didn't see a particular price for the round black (GT?) Fiero horn buttons?? Thanks
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Soon the stock, unmolested tabs will be an extremely rare part to find and they will sell for $50 a pair
Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2006 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:

Replied - Your welcome.

Hey..

Email me your addy.. I have some tabs to send ya..

svtgarage@yahoo.com

------------------

'87 Grand National ~ 550rwhp!! (Race Trim) Want Some?? Come Get It!!
'87 Stang ~ All Vortech'ed up!! Shooting for 450rwhp
'05 Stang ~ Sonic Blue, Rollin' on Dubs
'05 Foci ~ Pimped out Driver
'92 F150 ~ For Sale, Will trade for nice V6 Fiero
PFF
System Bot
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2006 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Getting ready for Spring" bump.
va441975

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2006 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for va441975Send a Private Message to va441975Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought 3 sets of these a while back. It is a great investment he does a great job. I highly recommend them. I am glad I bought some extra sets since thet are getting depleated.
NorthFloridaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2006 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NorthFloridaFieroSend a Private Message to NorthFloridaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take a set of the Med. Met. Red.
$8 paypal to kopiedj@yahoo.com right?

------------------
1988 Fiero GT

Goodall

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2006 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GoodallSend a Private Message to GoodallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what sort of price would you want for 2 sets (need a backup knowing my luck) including shipping to the UK?
DtheC

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2006 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Getting ready to do the dreadded 'dew wippes' thingee. I'll send the tabs, need address, still $7 with tabs included? Have you / can you do 'Horn Paddles' if I send these also? If so, how much to do the paddles, ballpark turn around about a month? PM me.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2006 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NorthFloridaFiero:

I will take a set of the Med. Met. Red.
$8 paypal to kopiedj@yahoo.com right?

Yes $8.00 total.
No, The Paypal has changed, See your PM's.

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2006 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oreif

16460 posts
Member since Jan 2000

Originally posted by Goodall:

what sort of price would you want for 2 sets (need a backup knowing my luck) including shipping to the UK?

Just checked with the USPS,
$18.50 would be 2 sets with shipping to the UK.

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2006 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oreif

16460 posts
Member since Jan 2000

Originally posted by DtheC:

Getting ready to do the dreadded 'dew wippes' thingee. I'll send the tabs, need address, still $7 with tabs included? Have you / can you do 'Horn Paddles' if I send these also? If so, how much to do the paddles, ballpark turn around about a month? PM me.

PM sent.

NorthFloridaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2006 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NorthFloridaFieroSend a Private Message to NorthFloridaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
payment sent!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock