Started on: 08-26-2002 09:11 AM
Replies: 298 (12941 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 02-21-2024 10:46 PM
daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2004 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ill take a set of the Bright Red GT Style. Thanks
EDIT HA HA I got the 3rd page
------------------
fast and reckless

[This message has been edited by daniel87fierogt (edited 05-21-2004).]

IP: Logged
Pyric

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2004 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyricSend a Private Message to PyricEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you have an email from me....

Man you should do the door lock switches too. That would be cool. Then they could match!

SNMFX

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2004 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNMFXClick Here to visit SNMFX's HomePageSend a Private Message to SNMFXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow those look great!! Is there a discount if I buy 3 sets for my 3 Fieros and trade their tabs to you?

------------------
Steve Morehead
FOCOA 11386
87 Factory Blue GT
88 White GT
88 Red GT Convertible

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2004 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SNMFX:

Wow those look great!! Is there a discount if I buy 3 sets for my 3 Fieros and trade their tabs to you?

I sent you a PM with all the info.
(Yes there is a discount for ordering multiple sets and sending in your originals.)

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2004 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok i would definately like a set. i will send you mine butt there is a problem ...i need them in as close to neon green as you can get..is that possible?..i would also like information on your seatbelt pad sets.you can e-mail me pics at Psychosk8er123@juno.com of thepads and if it is possible for neon green.HOPE IT IS!
Thanks
Jerry

------------------
-Bobadoo Funk-

http://bobadoofunk.tripod.com/funksfunkyfiero/index.html

Razor_Wing

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2004 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
seat belt pads?
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2004 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

ok i would definately like a set. i will send you mine butt there is a problem ...i need them in as close to neon green as you can get..is that possible?..i would also like information on your seatbelt pad sets.you can e-mail me pics at Psychosk8er123@juno.com of thepads and if it is possible for neon green.HOPE IT IS!
Thanks
Jerry

I can do the door tabs in any colors you want.

As for seatbelt pads:
The ones I sold were a "group purchase" from www.beltface.com (actually I did 2 group purchses)
Since then, I have not done any more group purchases as GM told them they couldn't use the Fiero name in the Fiero font.
I sent them an Email stating that the Font was not the Fiero font but rather the Hemi Head Font which is very, very close to the Fiero font.
I don't have any pads left and they won't make them unless GM gives them the OK which requires a licensing fee.
Sorry.

MRJ

Feedback score:    (36)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2004 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oreif I found some door tabs here. What's the trade rate? I have at least 11 of them Probably need two or three sets back
Matt J

[This message has been edited by MRJ (edited 05-22-2004).]

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2004 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MRJ:

Oreif I found some door tabs here. What's the trade rate? I have at least 11 of them Probably need two or three sets back
Matt J

I generally discount the price $1.00 per set. So 11 tabs would be $5.50 off.
3 painted sets would be $18.00 (the first set is $8.00 and each set after is $5.00 since shipping costs don't change)
So your total would be $12.50 for 3 painted sets.

Bradbitz11

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2004 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oreif, could you PM or email me your address? I have a set I want to send you that were replaced by the painted ones. Just "replenishing your stock".
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2004 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bradbitz11:

Oreif, could you PM or email me your address? I have a set I want to send you that were replaced by the painted ones. Just "replenishing your stock".

PM sent.
Thanks!

PFF
System Bot
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2004 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top.
Ronnie

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2004 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RonnieSend a Private Message to RonnieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oreif, I need a set in 88Yellow. Send me your address , I think I may have a few again.
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2004 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you an E-mail. I'd like a blue set!
MtVilla

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2004 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MtVillaSend a Private Message to MtVillaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have them in both cars now no better upgrade to dress up the looks of the interior for the price then these can not recomend them enough. I love mine and turn around from mailing the moneyorder or check to getting them was very fast. Top notch guy to deal with. MtVilla
gumert

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gumertSend a Private Message to gumertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got my set in today and they look amazing. Props for Oreif
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2004 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be bring a few sets to Fierorama.
I have even donated some for the Door Prize/Raffles.
84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2004 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need some in white, I can send you my old ones.pm me and address and total.
84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2004 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Fiero2M4

1060 posts
Member since Sep 2004
or actually silver would be better
Panama Jack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2004 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Panama JackSend a Private Message to Panama JackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bradbitz11:
Oreif, could you PM or email me your address? I have a set I want to send you...

Dave, I have 2 sets saved for you if the stock is getting low. PM you address and I will put 'em in the s-mail.

MRJ

Feedback score:    (36)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2004 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MRJClick Here to visit MRJ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MRJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Panama Jack:

Dave, I have 2 sets saved for you if the stock is getting low. PM you address and I will put 'em in the s-mail.

I've got 5 1/2 sets that I've been saving Dave. PM me too.
Matt Jackson

PFF
System Bot
gumert

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2004 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gumertSend a Private Message to gumertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MRJ:
I've got 5 1/2 sets that I've been saving Dave. PM me too.
Matt Jackson

I've got the orginal set for my car. Pm me if you want them.

powrmajik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2004 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for powrmajikSend a Private Message to powrmajikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is this thing doing towards the back?? BUMP!!!
FIEROFROSTBITE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2004 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFROSTBITESend a Private Message to FIEROFROSTBITEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got the set that I ordered today. They are SUPER ! They also get more attention than a new set of dew wipes.
Tx,
Ed
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2004 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had a set of Oreif's door tabs and horn button on Jane's Fiero for about 1 1/2 years now, and they still look as great as they did when we bought them. We have lots of abrasive dust out here and we both smoke. Neither has had any effect on the brightness or color. Just top notch quality and service Oreif. As a lot of other peolple have said-it's without a doubt the best bang for the buck you can ever do.
Don

CommanderKeen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2004 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would LOVE some indy style tabs, and I can send you along my old ones, please email me or pm me with details.

-sam

------------------

"Naw man, not a Ferrari, it's a Fiero. I don't know, its kinda like a poor mans Ferrari. I dont give a damn about what Kelly's says about its value."
Part of a Phone Conversation with my Auntie, lol

Fiero Finale

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2004 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a bump for you Oreif cause of all the new members!

You have a PM man, very nice work and I saw your work briefly at the FieroRama show but got distracted so I didn't look long but they look very nice in person.

newfierokid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2004 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfierokidSend a Private Message to newfierokidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i want to get a set so im trying to justify 16 bucks for these with the gf women just dont understand ok one question dose the 8 include shipping or is that extra

------------------

PontiacJ8
From: Clay, New York w/ all the trees & the cars hidden in between!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2004 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiacJ8Click Here to visit PontiacJ8's HomePageSend a Private Message to PontiacJ8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newfierokid:

i want to get a set so im trying to justify 16 bucks for these with the gf women just dont understand ok one question dose the 8 include shipping or is that extra

From the first page:

Price is $8.00 per set (shipping is included)
The price is only $7.00 if you send me your old set.

(HINT: If you are unsure of what color/style, print out the pic below on a color printer, thay are near the original size. Just tape one on and see how it looks!)

If interested, Email me at: oreif68@earthlink.net

[This message has been edited by PontiacJ8 (edited 10-14-2004).]

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2004 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newfierokid:

It's $8.00 for two door tabs (1 set) and shipping is included in the price.

USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2004 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CommanderKeen:

I would LOVE some indy style tabs.

-sam

Dave, I sent you an e-mail. You painted my horn button onthe 85 to match the door tabs and it really brings the interior together (too me, anyway). I want to do the same in yellow since the daughter has settled on a 'Screemin Yello Zonkers' motif.

<EDIT> Dave, I'd like to add the horn paddles (which I've painted yellow already) to the order, but with - get this- BLACK horn symbols. E-mail me back (or PM me) with a total. i have like five extra tabs of so-so condition I'll give you. They may have some sun fading, little scratches on them I don't expect credit for those.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/Samminess/FieroSig1.jpg
Sam, I can totally see yours with the white/red tabs to match the exterior color scheme! That's one nice lookin' car.

------------------
Custom 85 under construction, 87 Coupe in the driveway. Its' Troll Huntin' Season, Boys....

[This message has been edited by USFiero (edited 11-30-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2004 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USFiero:

Dave, I sent you an e-mail.

Replied.

87blackGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2004 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87blackGTSend a Private Message to 87blackGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to bump this back up.
Got my gold ones from Dave today and they look great!
What a wonderful and inexpensive way to dress up the interior.

Chris

------------------
"It's not the years, it's the mileage" - Indiana Jones

RonD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2004 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RonDClick Here to visit RonD's HomePageSend a Private Message to RonDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Archie,

Doesn't that belong in one of these?

------------------
Ron Dittmer - Son with 85GT 4-speed

USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2004 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave, got my yellow/white tabs and horn button. You have a steady hand! Thanks!

------------------
Take a deep breath... smell that? It's a cleaner, fresher PFF!
***Custom 85 under construction, 87 Coupe in the driveway. The fun never ends!***

84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2004 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's some pics of my White ones, I also ordered a set of Blue Metallic ones for my GT. Both sets look great. I will be orderering a Silver Metallic set soon.

------------------
www.outpimp.com/?x=461381 www.mistreetscene.org www.cardomain.com/memberpage/570222

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2004 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oreif, I didn't know you did this, I guess I am newer than I though. Please P.M. me when you see this! Thanks.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
93 Northstar and 5 speed Getrag
219customs@verizon.net
My build thread

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2004 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GSXRBOBBY:

Oreif, I didn't know you did this, I guess I am newer than I though. Please P.M. me when you see this! Thanks.

Just sent a PM.

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2004 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got it buddy!

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My build thread

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2005 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last week I traded a few PM's with him and paid him, yesterday I got my new door tabs just as we talked about and they are great. I told him what color the car was and what colors I was doing the interior aand what color I was thinking about and we came up with the ideal color combo for me.You can't beat the price and I am very happy with them and him!!! Thanks again.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread
MY 88 Northstar build thread

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to: