never ends ! by Lou6t4gto
Started on: 01-18-2014 05:30 PM
Replies: 43 (909 views)
Last post by: Lou6t4gto on 02-01-2014 05:58 PM
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2014 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
David, I lft the snow of ny at Canton (near the Canadian border) 40 years ago. if you're going to a pick n pull at above freezing you Must be in your 20s :-) LOL
IP: Logged
David Hambleton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2014 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, Lou, I got my first Fiero 08May1984 when I was 27 so it's been a while since I was in my 20's, lol.

It was 36 degrees in the Niagara Region, the high for the day while I was there. (Potsdam NY was only 34...)

I got the radio bezel for $20 for my '86, 2 spare headlight motors for $20, the floor mats for $6 & the passenger seat for $30 for my '84 SE (same car as in the earlier pic above with the front end damage).

The car was advertised as a stock '85 but the striped Placid Pallex seats were only on 1984 SE models. Perfect for me since it's the brown striped seat I was looking for! The VIN 1G2AF37R6EP301108 indicates that it's a 1984 SE, not 1985 as advertised.

Anyway, good luck getting your car back in good shape and I hope your back is in good shape soon too.
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2014 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Potsdam ! I went to college to college in canton, lived in Potsdam. TOO Cold ! yea, parts, gotta get 'em when you can. The striped seats, that a "Find" !
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2014 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fender, door, ALL Suspension, front cross member, Control arms , spindle, & tie rod, is replaced. Again, Thank You Kevin for the "Speedy shipping" of the parts !
( Got here this morning,) Too bad the Ins Co isn't that quick. I will get the windshield and "Alignment" After the Ins pays me ! Going to change the color , so I'm not going to "shoot" the door and fender at this time, they just got primed. At Least it's drivable again ! Now, some time soon I hope to install the 3800SC !
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock