Started on: 06-24-2022 12:59 PM
Replies: 23 (367 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 06-28-2022 04:42 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-24-2022 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If sniffy joe is giving an address at 12:30, is 4pm a good guess ?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2022 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They have been rioting since last summer.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2022 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now they need to out the bastard who leaked the decision. Don't tell me they don't know who he* is.

*HE being the proper pronoun, the correct use of the English language when we don't know the sex of the object.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2022 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I work 3pm-11pm, 2 blocks from the Florida Capitol. Protests are supposed to start at 5 pm. I just hope they're all done by 11.

Hmmm... my coworker says protests will start here at 8 pm, not 5. I will probably have to take a different route home, just to be safe.

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 06-24-2022).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-24-2022 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys do realize this restricts men's rights to have an abortion too....

WHHAAATTTT ??????

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2022 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

You guys do realize this restricts men's rights to have an abortion too....

WHHAAATTTT ??????

It's a removal of a pathway out of child support .......🤔
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2022 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
your boys club

is going to get clubbed in nov

the Gop is in the deep swamp

not to drain it or change it in any way or form

it is their natural environment

hint an idea 80% appose is not a winner [womans rights]
couple that with a 60% [gun nuts] apposed issue

the dark side is not known for being bright
evil nasty devious tricky underhanded sure
but not real warm or fuzzy at all

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-24-2022 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

It's a removal of a pathway out of child support .......🤔

I have a sneaky suspicion that whole concept will be revisited fairly soon. It's a free-ride relic of a time when females had very-very limited job options, which is no longer true. I'm aware of a couple of court challenges up here that simply vanished over the past decade or so. Personally, I suspect the plaintiffs were paid to shut up and go away.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2022 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess the republicans are finally going to get that large army.
Reagan wasn't the best republican of modern times. Uncle Joe is. Did it with a swiftness.

I wish we could see actual raw data of before and after.
% of suicides
% of home abortions
% of unwanted babies
% of anti-abortionist who actually adopt
% of men who now are getting less sexy time
P&L for condom manufacturers
To see where the funds that are always so debated actually go or do we just delete that line item
Loads of other questions I'll never see unabridged raw data.

Shark week every week.
Don't want to get pregnant? Mouth or booty. Catholic priest been preaching this for years.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2022 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Am I to assume that this is a thread on abortion?
Sorry if I skipped a bunch of responses but I wanted to ask the original poster.
Thank you.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2022 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe the histrionics, the riots, are as much about abortion as BLM was about black lives, as much as Biden cares about the people of Ukraine.
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-24-2022 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Sorry if I skipped a bunch of responses but I wanted to ask the original poster.
Thank you.

Actually, it's a thread on the lefties temper-tantrums every time they dont get their own way or they get offffeeeeennnnddddeeeddddd...

Abortion is just the "flavor of the day" for an excuse. It'll be something else next month.

When the right holds a "protest", seems to be tailgate parties and bouncy castles for the kids, some clean-up of public spaces and monuments.

When the left does it, they burn down cities and call it "peaceful".

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 06-25-2022).]

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2022 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Thank you.

Wait, yeah. Isn't it? Mike didn't say and I just assumed from Willie and since it was today.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2022 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If my grandmother is looking down on me right now, I know that she would be very disappointed in me for being ungracious, but...

If you guys come across any good liberal crying videos, would you mind posting them here for me to enjoy?

I just remind myself that they are crying because they are no longer allowed to kill babies, and then I allow myself to feel good about their misery.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2022 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With gasoline prices such as they are, can they still afford molotov cocktails?

Honestly, why are the rioting in L.A.? I can't imagine anything will change on the Left Coast.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2022 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"If you give the people a light, they'll follow it anywhere."
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2022 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In plain language, all the Supreme Court said was that the Federal Government does not have the Constitutional standing to regulate abortion - that responsibility belongs to the States.

Such a big fuss for the uninformed......
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2022 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For the simp men taking advantage of women.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 06-25-2022).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-25-2022 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Or just....

Before I met Kim I stayed single for 5 years. Wanna get laid, I can find a hooker. Otherwise they aren't worth the risk, expense and problems that come with them.

I've softened my stance a little around conservative women now, but liberal femi's.....go buy a dildo and shut, ya aint needed or wanted in any way, shape or form.

(I am still GMOW, Kim doesnt tell me one damn thing (and I dont tell her)...and I sure as sheet DONT "discuss" things I can buy or whatever, I just do it.)

My body, my deek, my choice. Men do not owe you a ring, a house, a screw or a baby. and most CERTAINLLY do not owe you support and a free ride. Go get your own.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 06-25-2022).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2022 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is just a cultural sidebar. A 'nod' to the kind of articles that regularly appear in the likes of Vanity Fair, The New Yorker, Slate, Salon, The Atlantic, and other favored magazines of the Effete Snobs and Nattering Nabobs of Negativity. (Of course, in those days, they weren't online magazines.)

Who was Matthew Hale, the 17th-century jurist Alito invokes in his draft overturning Roe?
That was the lead-in to an article in the Boston Globe, after the draft of the Supreme Court ruling was leaked.

The invocations of Matthew Hale were not edited out. They are part and parcel of Justice Samuel Alito's majority opinion, as it was published yesterday.

I will just present the article, and leave it to those who have an appetite to use the Internet page link to scroll through it.

"Who was Matthew Hale, the 17th-century jurist Alito invokes in his draft overturning Roe?"
Deanna Pan for the Boston Globle; May 6, 2022.
https://www.bostonglobe.com...aft-overturning-roe/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-25-2022).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2022 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

In plain language, all the Supreme Court said was that the Federal Government does not have the Constitutional standing to regulate abortion - that responsibility belongs to the States.

Such a big fuss for the uninformed......

They had 40 years to do something and make this protected at the Federal level. Did nothing, now its back to the states where it belongs.
Absolutely nothing has changed in CA.
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-27-2022 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2022 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She's a beauty....🙄

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2022 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

your boys club...is going to get clubbed... in nov

I'm pretty sure thats why they let Roe V Wade get overturned, scare tactics are a mainstay with them.
That and alot of hype. All that changed, now the states have control via their more local voters.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock