Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  It isnt just inflation. Diesel shortage? Medical supply shortage? Food?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
It isnt just inflation. Diesel shortage? Medical supply shortage? Food? by 2.5
Started on: 06-15-2022 01:27 PM
Replies: 18 (265 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 06-20-2022 11:00 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2022 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...and more. Nutjob prepper? Concerned citizen? Is the info no good?

Gets going About 1:40 min mark, the first half is mainly about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiVdMYRkxSk

What runs on diesel... truckers, farmers, generators, ambulances, trains...

"Make your household great again" a decent quote.

Interested in your thoughts, knowledge and opinions on these things. Have inside info based on your employment etc?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2022 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2022 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Focus on this book cover. Do not be distracted by anything except for this book cover. Do not think about any differences between the U.S. and Venezuela, either before 1992, which is the earliest date referenced by that message from Wichita, or any differences between the U.S. and Venezuela from 1992 forwards, to present day. Let the sublime mantra that "Leftists Gonna Leftist" fill up your entire mind, as if those words are being sounded inside your head like an endless audio loop.

Now focus on the image in Wichita's message. Do not think about anything else.

I won't say that there is not some value in Wichita's message. But how much?
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2022 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Focus on this book cover. Do not be distracted by anything except for this book cover. Do not think about any differences between the U.S. and Venezuela, either before 1992, which is the earliest date referenced by that message from Wichita, or any differences between the U.S. and Venezuela from 1992 forwards, to present day. Let the sublime mantra that "Leftists Gonna Leftist" fill up your entire mind, as if those words are being sounded inside your head like an endless audio loop.

Now focus on the image in Wichita's message. Do not think about anything else.

I won't say that there is not some value in Wichita's message. But how much?

Ooooh Yeah! In comes the Kool-Aid dude breaking through the PFF virtual room.
DemolitionRATs:
We'll do it BETTER! This time we'll spend more money to be more in debt to the global central bank system and China. Then 2030 fully automated communism will kick in. I mean, come on, man. You you u know the thing. You will own nothing and be happy. WE know it because we own everything (including YOU) and are happy. You'll be too! You'll also have less neighbors. We'll conduct a humanitarian purge (not like our commie brethren of old) of you're own doing by instituting total freedom and no morals. We will legalize all form of debauchery and drugs and let you die due to the misery we will slowly bestow upon you, while showing we care. You'll be soooo hooked into big pharma, they'll have a drug for your every ailment. Of which the common side effect is MORE DEPRESSION. We will also flood the market with Fentanyl, where it'll be mixed in with your daily prescriptions. We'll legalize all forms of abortion, birth control and puberty blockers to the point that our FEDERAL public school education camp system administers it to all pronouns 8 years old and up till sterilisation takes place. Meanwhile, we will groom the youth to entertain us, who run it all, in various ways <wink wink>. We'll demoralise the citizen Police and national defense military services to the point that those part of it will be in so lock step with our ideologies of protecting the non-normal and immoral, they won't care about you. Trust us, we've never accomplished anything in life other than twisting tax and rule of law in our law firms by using feelings and take advantage of the capitalist system that has advanced the world in the shortest time EVER IN HISTORY to get it to where we wanted for take over.

You're part of a sick-cult.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2022 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WonderBoy:

Ooooh Yeah! In comes the Kool-Aid dude breaking through the PFF virtual room.

Then 2030 fully automated communism will kick in.

You're part of a sick-cult.

BINGO!

Just weeks ago you couldn't get him to shut up when he was endlessly pimping his "Automated Luxury Communism"

It's not hypocrisy, it's simple TROLLING.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-16-2022).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2022 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13768 posts
Member since Mar 2006

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-16-2022).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2022 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Is that the short list ?

A glaring missing component of that list is the governments national take over of the oil fields. Even United States oil company equipment was seized.

Chevron is a Venezuela oil outfit and owns fuel stations here in the USA. Supporting the Venezuela regime. I have not shopped one in ... I forget how many years.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2022 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Do not think about any differences between the U.S. and Venezuela,

Differences like our Constitution and Bill of Rights for instance. Whom some chip away at daily, and which some vote to undermine.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2022 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everything we do, consume and live with/by is directly tied to energy.
Although Wind and Solar power are there, they are not reliable enough to put all our eggs in that basket.
It takes a special kind of stupid to not figure that out.
It's pretty frigg'n obvious, our Elite Dem Leadership doesn't feel the effects of their policies.

------------------
Rams

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun.........

WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2022 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
It's pretty frigg'n obvious, our Elite Dem Leadership doesn't feel the effects of their policies.

No kidding. It's obvious.
Sen. Debbie Stabenow, D-Mich

Michigan ---> Washington DC
Google maps 550miles 8.5 hrs with $35 in tolls. 9.5 hrs without tolls.
The very FACT, when she was on her soap box advertising for EV manufacturers and pissing on Big Petrol, Constituents and fellow countrymen (she getting kick backs from the Michigan auto lobbyists?), she didn't make ONE MENTION of:
  • How many stops she had to make for charging (your tax dollars if it's a "FREE" public charger. Also I believe power co's provide "FREE" electricity to municipal buildings in some states. In other words, we still pay for it)
  • How many luxury hotel stays while charging (your tax $$$)
  • How many expensive breakfast(s), lunch(es), dinner(s) she put on the tab of the tax payers while charging
  • How much time was wasted for this trip due too the time lost while charging (your tax $$$)
  • Where's the selfie of her really doing what she said

If the grid that she was using to charge her EV was using all green, I guess no travel if there is a rain or snow storm.
Was it hybrid or full EV. This is KEY info.

No different then Miss Pete Buttigieg and his fake b00bies filed with formula he stole before it went mostly all to the southern border, while the rest of the country got the shaft. Way to f-up the supply chain.

These pompous elitist twits are pissing people off.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2022 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No kidding. It's obvious.
Sen. Debbie Stabenow, D-Mich

Michigan ---> Washington DC
Google maps 550miles 8.5 hrs with $35 in tolls. 9.5 hrs without tolls.
The very FACT, when she was on her soap box advertising for EV manufacturers and pissing on Big Petrol, Constituents and fellow countrymen (she getting kick backs from the Michigan auto lobbyists?), she didn't make ONE MENTION of:
  • How many stops she had to make for charging (your tax dollars if it's a "FREE" public charger. Also I believe power co's provide "FREE" electricity to municipal buildings in some states. In other words, we still pay for it)
  • How many luxury hotel stays while charging (your tax $$$)
  • How many expensive breakfast(s), lunch(es), dinner(s) she put on the tab of the tax payers while charging
  • How much time was wasted for this trip due too the time lost while charging (your tax $$$)
  • Where's the selfie of her really doing what she said

If the grid that she was using to charge her EV was using all green, I guess no travel if there is a rain or snow storm.
Was it hybrid or full EV. This is KEY info.

No different then Miss Pete Buttigieg and his fake b00bies filed with formula he stole before it went mostly all to the southern border, while the rest of the country got the shaft. Way to f-up the supply chain.

These pompous elitist twits are pissing people off.

She said she passed all the gas stations. Here is her future.

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2022 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah yes, a senator from my state, closely related to Ronald McDonald or Bozo the Clown, take your pick.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2022 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Ah yes, a senator from my state, closely related to Ronald McDonald or Bozo the Clown, take your pick.

I'd love to see her financial/stock profile. I suspect she owns more than just an EV. Where does she invest her wealth?

Rams
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2022 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I'd love to see her financial/stock profile. I suspect she owns more than just an EV. Where does she invest her wealth?

Rams

Evidently in clown makeup....
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2022 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I actually fear a run on banks could be coming if the Democrats can't at least pacify the population just enough to calm them. They've screwed up so badly, that there's almost no trust left. The 38% that still approve... those are the people who want the country to fail so it can be rebuilt in a non-Constitutional form.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2022 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

• Hang on there buddy. There are many of us that think the more time she wastes doing nothing, the better everyone else is.

[This message has been edited by Fats (edited 06-20-2022).]

WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2022 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:
    Hang on there buddy. There are many of us that think the more time she wastes doing nothing, the better everyone else is.

True, understandable.
    But I bring it up because I'm thinking of myself if I was forced through authoritarian big-nanny means to have an all EV. As a WORK vehicle (concept these people don't understand), some have to let the vehicle run a while at times to power certain devices in a WORK truck while onsite. Are they expecting/counting on anyone who does service work, let's say residential home, they'll let you plug-in? Will the customer be courteous enough to have that area in their driveway or garage clear for someone to use before you arrive? Will this customer get PO'd and ask me to pay them to use it? Will there be a long enough cord?

What about a business. Most places would have their EV chargers in front if they have any (as I've seen in some parking lots at shopping centers designated EV charging). But I'm going to be parked out back close to the loading dock or point of entry for utilities. Will things like this be thought of? Or will people like me be forced to walk longers distances with 80pound ladders and tools. That puts a stain on one's body (health). Or will I have to unload everything first, then drive to the EV charger, then walk back. God forbid I need something later. Time... Tick-tock Tick-tock.

Those who are contractors, and make a living by how many jobs/tasks that can be accomplished in a day, that will suck. See what I'm saying? Time IS $money$, do "they" understand that?

[This message has been edited by WonderBoy (edited 06-20-2022).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
    Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2022 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

True, understandable.
    But I bring it up because I'm thinking of myself if I was forced through authoritarian big-nanny means to have an all EV. As a WORK vehicle (concept these people don't understand), some have to let the vehicle run a while at times to power certain devices in a WORK truck while onsite. Are they expecting/counting on anyone who does service work, let's say residential home, they'll let you plug-in? Will the customer be courteous enough to have that area in their driveway or garage clear for someone to use before you arrive? Will this customer get PO'd and ask me to pay them to use it? Will there be a long enough cord?

What about a business. Most places would have their EV chargers in front if they have any (as I've seen in some parking lots at shopping centers designated EV charging). But I'm going to be parked out back close to the loading dock or point of entry for utilities. Will things like this be thought of? Or will people like me be forced to walk longers distances with 80pound ladders and tools. That puts a stain on one's body (health). Or will I have to unload everything first, then drive to the EV charger, then walk back. God forbid I need something later. Time... Tick-tock Tick-tock.

Those who are contractors, and make a living by how many jobs/tasks that can be accomplished in a day, that will suck. See what I'm saying? Time IS $money$, do "they" understand that?

Don't worry about all that man. None of use are gonna be working, or have the money to buy an EV. The problem is already taking care of itself.
    MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
    User Banned

Report this Post06-20-2022 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

Don't worry about all that man. None of use are gonna be working, or have the money to buy an EV. The problem is already taking care of itself.

NO **** brother....I am so damn glad I took the pension when I did...

I am locked in until age 65....but by then this **** will be over, we will all be dead, or all living mad-max.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
    PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
    Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock