Started on: 04-21-2022 08:53 AM
Replies: 72 (839 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 11-20-2023 06:02 PM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2022 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Being compared to Lawrence O'Donnell certainly isn't a compliment to a fair-minded man like yourself, Ron.

IP: Logged
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2022 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18028 posts
Member since May 2004

Originally posted by rinselberg:

If you think about some of the illegal gun and other weapons trafficking that's happened in the U.S., where U.S. soldiers and Defense Department inventories have been part of the story, it may not be much of a stretch to think that the guns, ammo and other military gear that the U.S. abandoned in Afghanistan are less of a threat to any ordinary U.S. resident, than if all that "stuff" had been taken from Afghanistan back to the United States.

A simple Google search turned up this information.

Well, I couldn't get the links to work.

Suffice to say that approximately 1900 weapons have gone missing here in the States from all military branches combined, most of the pistols, shotguns and semiauto rifles.
Some worse stuff as well.

The DoD has responded with an investigation and new security measures.

The info came from CBS and Forbes.

Search for yourself if your curious as to the extent of the problem.

(Edited to fix link)

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 04-27-2022).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2022 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
Being compared to Lawrence O'Donnell certainly isn't a compliment to a fair-minded man like yourself, Ron.

You're picturing it wrong.

I was imagining the end of an hour-long segment, on a night when Lawrence O'Donnell's last guest is someone who contrasts with the MSNBC media organization's distinctively progressive leanings.

It could happen that way, although that would be more of an exception than the rule.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2022 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're right, picturing Lawrence O'Donnell is wrong.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2022 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

You do realize the military is simply of the same world we all live in don't you. While the military does have it's own justice system, that doesn't mean every person is an honest (as the day is long) citizen. Reference the President, anyone (in my view) with the possible exceptions of Harris, Pelosi, HRC and Schummer [sic] has a better chance of being a better President than the Idiot and Chief currently occupying the Oval Office. They are all losers. How many of them are from CA?

BTW, how's that Defund the Police working out for you folks out there on the Left Coast?

"Defund the Police"... glibness here, from forum member "blackrams", but does it capture the reality? Many Democrats, including President Biden, have distanced themselves from the "Defund the Police" slogan.

EXCERPT

Some of the new spending proposed would go to efforts to reduce crime, such as $3.2 billion in discretionary resources for state and local grants for law enforcement and $30 billion in mandatory support for law enforcement, crime prevention and community policing.

"I've said it before — the answer is not to defund our police departments," Mr. Biden said. "It's to fund our police, and give them all the tools they need — training and foundation and partners and protectors that our communities need."
"White House unveils 2023 federal budget, calls for new spending aimed at reducing crime, unclogging supply chains and a tax on billionaires"
Sarah Ewell-Wice for CBS News; March 28, 2022.
https://www.cbsnews.com/new...es-tax-new-spending/

EXCERPT

President Biden understands that communities across America have been affected by the surge of gun crime that we’ve seen over the past two years. That’s why last June he put in place a whole-of-government response to make our communities safer, and why he’s bolstering that effort with unprecedented amounts of federal funding and support, including in his FY23 Budget.

The President recognizes that if we want to fight crime and make our neighborhoods safe, we need to invest more money in funding effective, accountable, community policing – not less. His Budget reflects that, including by more than doubling the COPS hiring program. President Biden knows that cities and states need a strong federal partner in fighting gun violence, which is why his Budget also provides critical support for federal law enforcement. That includes money for nearly 300 new Deputy Marshals and other personnel at the U.S. Marshals Service to help local law enforcement apprehend violent fugitives, plus funding that increases the number of Assistant U.S. Attorneys available to prosecute cases by 10%. . . .
"FACT SHEET: President Biden’s Budget Invests in Reducing Gun Crime to Make Our Communities Safer"
White House press release: March 28,2022.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/...r-communities-safer/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-27-2022).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2022 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a decent interpretation of why people who are anti gun and Biden's stance don't make sense, or at least it should make clearer the disconnect of rational thought.
Combine that with the denial of the 2nd amendment and it makes it even more clear.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2022 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reducing gun crime means prosecuting criminals who use firearms in crimes, not placing more restrictions on law abiding, legal gun owners.
Universal background checks, outlawing large capacity magazines and popular sporting rifles is not reducing gun crime.
Hard time for criminals will reduce gun crime.

Why did Biden initially support refunding the police?
Why would any President support refunding the police.
Inexcusable.

Billionaires already pay a huge portion of the taxes in this country.
Not paying their 'fair share' is Leftist hyperbole.
'Distancing themselves' is the same as saying that they once supported it, but now it doesn't poll well, so we changed our stance.

Any 'fact sheet' coming from this Administration is suspect.

You would know glib, as you seem to relish in excercising it, based on your posting history.
You could write a book on it.
( BTW, that is a compliment, I just pointed out that you are good at something that you obviously enjoy)
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2022 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Defund the Police"... glibness here, from forum member "blackrams", but does it capture the reality? Many Democrats, including President Biden, have distanced themselves from the "Defund the Police" slogan.

Describing my question as glibness would be a dishonest description. It was simply a question that you failed to answer.

Rams
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2022 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you go out on a limb and grasp at straws at the same time?

I think rinselberg is trying really hard to convince himself that he didn't screw up in Nov 2020.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2022 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Billionaires already pay a huge portion of the taxes in this country.
Not paying their 'fair share' is Leftist hyperbole.

It's always been interesting to me that the majority of the people "screaming" that anyone else isn't paying their fair share usually get far more back in taxes than they ever paid in if they paid in at all.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2022 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

It's always been interesting to me that the majority of the people "screaming" that anyone else isn't paying their fair share usually get far more back in taxes than they ever paid in if they paid in at all.

While not taking a position on this, if one knows for certain and can prove such an allegation, I'm more than willing to hop on board the condemnation train. but if, those folks used legal methods to not pay, then who you gonna blame? I'm all for not paying a penny more in taxation than necessary. I hear a lot about the "rich" not paying their fair share but, if they are using legal loop holes, it's tough for me to say they aren't paying their fair share. The problem is the politicians and the tax system they set up.

IMHO, taxes should be based on a flat rate, doesn't matter how much you make. Pick a % number, I don't care what it is, everyone pays their fair share. Everyone should help pay for what we have.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-27-2022).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2022 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...glibness here, from forum member "blackrams",

Same **** , Different Day.

You would know glib, as you seem to relish in excercising it, based on your posting history.
You could write a book on it.

( BTW, that is a compliment, I just pointed out that you are good at something that you obviously enjoy)

Originally posted by blackrams:

Describing my question as glibness would be a dishonest description. It was simply a question that you failed to answer.

Rams

Maybe you should provide the definitions of dishonest, evasive, garralous and incoherent.

( BTW, that is a compliment, I just pointed out that someone is good at some things that they obviously enjoy)

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-27-2022).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2022 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13818 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by Fats:

*snerk*

Originally posted by randye:

It actually IS possible for a parasite to eventually grown into not being a parasite.

All a Leftist has to do is grow up and stop being a Leftist.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...2/HTML/000104-5.html

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-27-2022).]

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2023 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fact check TRUE

Anyone that still think the actions of the current Administration and Congressional leaders is ineptitude, is sadly mistaken.

Their actions are intentionally designed to overthrow this country from within.

They are traitors.

I don't care if you agree or disagree with my evaluation of current events.

Although, if you support these anti-American traitors you should hang beside them.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2023 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So when I saw this post from jdv, I had to go back and find that post that he quoted from olejoedad, which is on the first page of this (currently) two-page thread.

It looked like something that any thinking person could have posted while Trump was in office, but I see that it was posted after Biden took office.

I wonder what prompted jdv to update this particular thread. It had been dormant since 4-27-2022, which is the date of the last post before jdv resurrected it in this way. That was 1.5 years ago.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-18-2023).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2023 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 11-18-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2023 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Makes you wonder how decrepit old Joe ever got elected... oh wait. Now I remember. He was running against a total freakin' moron. Although I didn't think that guy was quite such a moron, until after his first few weeks in office.

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2023 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RANDY'S HERO IS THE parasite

THE RUMP GETS FAR MORE AND GIVES VERY LITTLE

HIS 0000 TAX RATE IS PROOF

LIKE MOST OF THE 1% THEY GAIN AT OTHERS EXPENCE

HIS HOTELS EMPLOY ILLEGALS NOT CITIZENS AS DO THE GOLF
BOTH HAVE BEEN RAIDED WITH ARRESTS

MOST OF HIS STUFF IS MADE IN CHINA NOT THE USA

SO HE CHEATS ON TAXES
EMPLOYS ILLEGALS
SELLS CHINA CRAP
HE IS A parasite
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2023 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12531 posts
Member since Jan 2001
BUSH FUNDED THE MESS
TRUMP PLANNED THE DISASTROUS WITHDRAWAL
HIS PEOPLE HIS PLAN SET UP JOE TO GET THE BLAME
JUST AN OTHER RUMP FAILURE ONE OF FAR TOO MANY

HOW BIG WAS THAT RUMP TAX DEFICIT = FAIL
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2023 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just checking to make sure this thread was about the FAILURE of Biden in the withdraw of Afghanistan. Don't they normally distroy hardware that is left behind on the battle field?

Originally posted by 2.5:

"Among the $80 billion worth of high-tech weaponry Joe Biden gifted to the Taliban after his inept and deadly Afghanistan withdraw were 176 artillery pieces, 64,363 belt-fed machine guns, 126,295 handguns and of course 358,530 select-fire assault weapons – real assault weapons.

Most of the assault rifles were equipped with high-end optics. Many had IR lasers, which aren’t much good without night-vision gear. However, Biden left behind 16,035 sets of NVGs.

The small arms were accompanied by 23,132 armored vehicles, both tracked and wheeled, 8,000 cargo trucks, 42,000 pickups and SUVs, 109 helicopters and 65 fixed-wing aircraft, including four C-130s.

Of course, the highest price we paid for Biden’s Afghan retreat wasn’t guns or gear. It was the loss of 13 brave service members who were killed during the final days of the evacuation. Biden honored their sacrifice by fidgeting and checking his watch each time one of their caskets was carried past him on the tarmac of Dover AFB.

Joe Biden created the largest and the most heavily armed terrorist army the world has ever seen. It is only a matter of time before the Taliban projects the force he gave them beyond Afghanistan’s borders. They don’t appear to be in any hurry. Afghans have always played the long game with all things international.

Since the Afghan evac, the Biden-Harris administration has lurched and stumbled from one disaster to another, but they’re happy no one is looking back. We might notice their hypocrisy, which is off the charts. In fact, the Biden-Harris administration has redefined hypocrisy.

To be clear, after he armed foreign terrorists, Joe Biden now wants to disarm American citizens. He wants to ban homemade firearms, even though Americans have been making guns in their homes since before there was a United States of America.

Biden and his millennial handlers are worried more about Americans with 80% Glock-ish frames than they are blood-thirsty foreign terrorists with 100% M4s.

I’m sorry, but no one who supplied arms to terrorists is going to tell me what type of arms I may or may not own, and if I want to build one myself, so be it. It is no one’s business but mine. Besides, Biden’s ban on homemade guns is based on data that ATF cannot verify, and statistics the Justice Department disavowed. It is an infringement, pure and simple, just the latest battle in Biden’s war on our gun rights – a war that’s raging.

Last week, Biden named Steve Dettelbach as his second choice to fill the vacant ATF directorship. Dettelbach is an anti-gun extremist who supports bans on private firearm sales, “assault weapons” and standard-capacity magazines. My thoughts on Mr. Dettelbach are thus – if he’s such an accomplished gun grabber, maybe Joe should send him to Kabul, where there are plenty of guns for him to grab, all bought and paid for with American taxpayer dollars.

Don’t think for a second Biden has pivoted solely to homemade guns. He reaffirmed his true intent last week during a press conference in the Rose Garden:

“We need Congress to pass universal background checks. Universal background checks. And I know it’s controversial, but I got it done once: Ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines,” Biden said.

He is right about that. Unconstitutional bans and infringements are certainly controversial – about as controversial as arming foreign terrorists who have already spilled American blood."

http://www.thegunmag.com/bi...w-abiding-americans/

Makes ya wonder.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2023 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jdv:

Just checking to make sure this thread was about the FAILURE of Biden in the withdraw of Afghanistan. Don't they normally distroy hardware that is left behind on the battle field?

Biden is a coward. Most of the stuff was left behind for the ANSF... but as that fell apart, the Biden administration ordered the soldiers to do absolutely nothing about it. As a matter of fact, the soldiers had to take actions into their own hands and shot up the control panels for several of the C130s, and slashed the tires. We had to leave behind several C-130s because we didn't have enough pilots on the ground, which was yet another failure by the Biden administration. Don't even ask how many MRAPs we left behind.

Afghanistan: What was left behind by US forces?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-58393763

Anyway, it should come as no shock that China and Russia were both invited down within a couple of weeks to "help out" and take a look at the hardware we'd left behind... after Biden turned tail.

Taliban welcomes China’s new ambassador to Afghanistan in lavish ceremony
https://www.cnn.com/2023/09...-intl-hnk/index.html

Chinese Foreign Minister, Russian Envoy Visit Taliban-ruled Afghanistan
https://www.voanews.com/a/c...nistan-/6499403.html

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 11-19-2023).]

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2023 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

RANDY'S HERO IS THE parasite

SO HE CHEATS ON TAXES
EMPLOYS ILLEGALS
SELLS CHINA CRAP
HE IS A parasite

You are brainwashed.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2023 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18028 posts
Member since May 2004

BUSH FUNDED THE MESS
TRUMP PLANNED THE DISASTROUS WITHDRAWAL
HIS PEOPLE HIS PLAN SET UP JOE TO GET THE BLAME
JUST AN OTHER RUMP FAILURE ONE OF FAR TOO MANY

HOW BIG WAS THAT RUMP TAX DEFICIT = FAIL

None so blind as those who will not see.

Do you have a white cane with a red tip?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2023 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

None so blind as those who will not see.

Do you have a white cane with a red tip?

I picture him with a parrot and an eye patch.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2023 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
''RANDY'S HERO IS THE parasite

SO HE CHEATS ON TAXES
EMPLOYS ILLEGALS
SELLS CHINA CRAP
HE IS A parasite ''

You are brainwashed.

?
ALL OF MY POST IS A TRUE FACT

https://www.vanityfair.com/...ndocumented-workers\

https://www.nbcnews.com/sto...grants-women-n945056

HIS TAX RATES IS KNOWN

HIS STUFF IS MADE IN CHINA

you are the one claiming brain washing WHY ?

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 11-19-2023).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2023 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Vanity fair?
NBC news?

Hahahahahaha

5hanknyou for proving my point.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2023 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Vanity fair?
NBC news?

Hahahahahaha

5hanknyou for proving my point.

AS MAYBE BUT THE DATA IS TRUE THE ARRESTS ARE REAL

BTW your point is you are the one brainwashed by the rump
and sadly totally committed to to mega madness as made in china by the rump

cults are like that
rump worship is a cult
and the members self brain wash daily
you must believe the rumps every spew
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2023 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BTW your point is you are the one brainwashed by the rump
and sadly totally committed to to mega madness as made in china by the rump

Wait, I thought we were supposed to love the Russkies. Now it's China? How do you expect us to keep up?

It's a good thing we have Biden to put Xi in his place.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-20-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2023 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THE BRAIN WASHED CULT CAN NEVER KEEP UP

they do depend on instructions from the cult leader
and can't do anything until fox issued the marching orders to them
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2023 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're so funny.

Look at the economy, the cost of living, the state of international politics, the lack of respect from other countries, and the conflicting stories coming out of this administration.

I don't love, like or hate 45, but I find it disgusting what has happened under democratic party leadership.

I would gladly trade of the state of America with a Trump administration and some mean postings on social media for the clown show disaster we have experienced for the last couple of years under this moron.

Get over yourself and the misinformation you have been gobbling up and wake up.

Or perhaps, you just hate the country that has blessed you with your freedoms and prosperity and want it to turn into a third world sh!thole like Venezuela.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2023 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
REMINDER WITH EVERY RUMP

YOU GET A FREE PUTIN
and the ghost of adolf at no extra cost [except for you freedom]
and 91 criminal charges too what a deal

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 11-20-2023).]

PFF
System Bot
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2023 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ray B the life of a hateful stick boater.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2023 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jdv:

Ray B the life of a hateful stick boater.

Damn those stick boaters. They gobble up more than their fair share of popsicles!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock