Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Ukraine says it damaged Russian flagship, crew evacuates (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Ukraine says it damaged Russian flagship, crew evacuates by blackrams
Started on: 04-14-2022 05:49 PM
Replies: 42 (531 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 05-06-2022 06:10 PM
OldsFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OldsFieroSend a Private Message to OldsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

This is Reply message #36 on this thread. Reply-35 (to improvise some referential notation) is from Patrick, and if it were not for my having read Reply-35, from Patrick, where Patrick quotes a sentence from Reply-34, I would not have any conscious awareness of anything that was said in Reply-34, which is from the "randye" account. I had been careful to scroll over or scroll beyond Reply-34 in such a way that I would not be aware of anything that was part of Reply-34, other than it's provenance from the "randye" account.

Reply-33 is from "williegoat", and in considering whether there is a logical and thoughtful response to Reply-33 from "williegoat" and Reply-35 from Patrick—but not Reply-34, from the "randye" account, which is not part of my observable universe, so to speak—I have this:

If this is your version of "Who's on first", you win
IP: Logged
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OldsFiero:

If this is your version of "Who's on first", you win

That may be the first time he has been told that.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2022 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shall we go for a two-fer?

"The Kremlin has denied that it has any information about a reported Ukrainian strike on a Russian warship in the Black Sea.

Speculation has been growing over the fate of the Admiral Makarov, which Ukrainian MP Oleksiy Goncharenko said on his Telegram account had been hit in a missile strike and burst into flames.

He said that the ship had been "badly damaged" after being hit by Ukrainian attacks but remained afloat for now. "Yes, yes, you understood everything correctly! The God of the seas takes revenge on the offenders of Ukraine," he wrote."

https://www.newsweek.com/ru...ack-sea-ship-1704189

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 05-06-2022).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay