Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Other Cars
  Wheel offset and tire calculators feature missing (reverse search)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Wheel offset and tire calculators feature missing (reverse search) by Australian
Started on: 06-14-2018 04:29 AM
Replies: 1 (176 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 09-14-2018 12:19 AM
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2018 04:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been looking at hundreds of cars pcd and offsets trying to find rare sizing.
I decide on an offset and pcd but cannot do a reverse search to find all the cars that match eg center bore, offset pcd.
I would love to be able to search pcd narrow it down buy offset now you can do this on ebay if everyone used the proper fields and on some manufactures of wheels however you cannot search factory wheels this way.
There are sites like https://www.wheel-size.com/ which give out all the info i need but i want to find all the wheel made in same size.

For example if i wanted to buy wheels for a fiero and didn't want them to hit the springs or guard decided on an offset and pcd i want to see what other factory wheel in any brand were also available in say 5 x 100 and +30-40 offset and listed would be specific toyota celica audi and subaru models with those offset. To find the sizes i would just have to randomly click on cars till i find something similar.
(I am looking for Lexus Rx wheels but seeing what else fits eg: venza highlander)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2018 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also have wished for a "lookup" like that, but haven't found anything so far.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock