Started on: 01-22-2018 12:12 AM
Replies: 6 (369 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 05-07-2018 07:11 PM
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2018 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chevy SS - Success or failure ?

Found this video , I didn't even know about this car. Does anyone here have one ?

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 01-22-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroTony

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2018 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen maybe 5 on the road. $50,000 is a lot of $$$$ for a blah looking [family] car. I can get a Camaro SS or a lot of truck for that price. Of course, the last daughter has started college. So that won't be happening anytime soon either.
robymon

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2018 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for robymonSend a Private Message to robymonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The exterior styling is not awful though doesn't appeal to me.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2018 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

Chevy SS ... I didn't even know about this car.

That makes two of us.... although apparently they were never sold in Canada, so that's my excuse.

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2018 04:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one and am quite happy with it.
I love getting asked what kind of motor I have in that Malibu
shemdogg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2018 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An older gent that comes by the machine shop bought a new ss shipped it to Az to a shop where he had an autrailian ute body w the maloo kit sent over and since its the same fram it fits. It looks like the new el camino. very cool car

shem
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2018 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The problem with "Dumbmuro" is that his opinion is tailored to his personal taste. Ask any person who owns an SS and they will say they love it. The sound of the motor with the right exhaust is awesome. I recently came along side a black one in San Francisco. He must have had one hell of a cam in that thing because it sounded incredible and idled like a dragster.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock