Started on: 03-26-2017 11:58 AM
Replies: 8 (407 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 04-07-2018 08:39 PM
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2017 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car has had a lot of work done
45000 miles
Drives great handles like its on rails
342.5 hp 356.5 tq
White with black new convertable top
Tan with black inserts
$12000 in upgrades documented including factory upgrades.

The car is pretty much perfect. Flawless inside and out. The engine could use a good cleaning but it's not dirty, just need some detailing
When I started the car it sounds great started right up But There is always a but isn't there. The amber check engine light stayed on
I noticed during the test drive that the RPMs didn't drop as fast as they should. Apparently that is a common issue with these cars and custom tunes.
It does have an aftermarket chip and is not the stock tune. From what I'm reading this is most likely the cause of the amber light.
They are going to put it in the garage and see what the code is I will go back there Monday after work and see what they say

$17500 asking price have not started negotiating yet
If they cannot provide me a print out of what the code was and what is needed to fix it I will probably walk away
But if they can prove its an issue with the tune and the custom chip I will start my Offer at around $15000 Included trading in my dodge Durango Provided that it can be fixed

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2017 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've owned the car for two days still loving it
Leukay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2017 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a black​ 05 GT vert a couple years ago. Loved the car other than the auto trans...

I've since given that car to my mom and "upgraded" to an 85 lx vert with a carbed 5.0 and 5 speed trans. Loving that little hot rod as well for sure.

Enjoy the Stang!
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2017 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have owned the car for a week now.

Drives great, I took it to Ohio for a weekend trip, 500 miles round trip. Got 22.6 MPG @ 70 MPH much better than the Durango.
I still have gas left over from the fill up on the return trip.

I did put the top down twice but only for a short joy ride with my sister as its still too cold and wet out.

It gets a lot of smiles and everyone wants one when they see it.
I'm happy with the purchase cant wait for warm weather so I can put the top down and go for a nice drive in the spring air.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2017 04:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Must be the wide-angle camera lens... That intake snorkel looks enormous!
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2017 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Must be the wide-angle camera lens... That intake snorkel looks enormous!

It's not small lol
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2017 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So almost 7000 miles and the car is doing great. Been to Ohio and Florida 3 times, Indiana twice.
Changed the oil twice lol
Mike Morris

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2018 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MorrisSend a Private Message to Mike MorrisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3 valves are reliable. Just keep an eye on the door panels. They are known to start peeling on the inserts
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2018 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mike Morris:

3 valves are reliable. Just keep an eye on the door panels. They are known to start peeling on the inserts

Thanks, I love the car and its been great.
There are a couple of things but its a driver not a show queen.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock