Silver Fireo Dallas Hwy Georgia by fierofrenzy
Started on: 08-01-2022 10:27 PM
Replies: 4 (179 views)
Last post by: fierofrenzy on 08-08-2022 10:30 PM
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2022 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who is the guy that was driving his silver notchback Fiero down Dallas Highway off lost Mountain Road this afternoon ? I was in my wifes silver Honda Civic. We drove side by side as I was telling you I own 2 Fieros. I like to get to know the Fiero owners in my area. I never saw your car before, as I am familuar with alot of the Georgia Fiero club cars. Get in touch so we can share in our Fiero interest. Bob
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2022 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bob, I think we met at a club meeting a few months back. (You have the multi-colored Formula... right?)
I forget what I was driving. Maybe a white notchie or a blue-gray fastback.
I used to live off of 92 near Brownsville Rd / Sweetwater Church. I remember seeing a few Fieros around there. I think one was a silver notchie. Turned north off of Brownsville, going up 92.
Have also seen a badly (re)painted yellow notchie.
(I have since moved to Carrollton. I think I probably own the only 3 Fieros within 30 miles, with the exception of one other white coupe.)

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 08-02-2022).]

fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2022 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Raydar ? Does a young girl own that white coupe ? I just sold mine to her. There arent many Fieros running around, so maybe thats mine. I still... and always will.. have the yellow Formula. I reciently purchased this super nice gold 87 GT.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2022 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bob, The white coupe is owned by a guy. He's had it for quite a while.
Was yours an 88?
fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2022 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, the one I sold was an 87. It was in very good shape. I tried to contact the buyer sometime after the sale to see how she and the car are doing, but received no response.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock