RPO Code Help by Stinger
Started on: 07-16-2022 12:33 AM
Replies: 5 (265 views)
Last post by: theogre on 07-24-2022 06:43 PM
Stinger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2022 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StingerClick Here to visit Stinger's HomePageSend a Private Message to StingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I done some digging and I cannot seem to find the description for RPO code: A5S

Can anyone help with this one ?

thx
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2022 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.longroof.info/pdf/rpo.pdf

SALES PROCESSING OPTION #30

Other Fiero-specific codes:

http://fieroinfo.com/manuals/rpocodes.pdf
Stinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2022 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StingerClick Here to visit Stinger's HomePageSend a Private Message to StingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the resource, I did not have that master list. Would anyone know what that actually means ? SALES PROCESSING OPTION #30

Thanks for the help.

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

http://www.longroof.info/pdf/rpo.pdf

SALES PROCESSING OPTION #30

Other Fiero-specific codes:

http://fieroinfo.com/manuals/rpocodes.pdf

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2022 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stinger:

Thank you for the resource, I did not have that master list. Would anyone know what that actually means ? SALES PROCESSING OPTION #30

I'm not certain that master list is "across the board" accurate.
I looked up W02 (which is the code for the uncommon Western Edition 88 coupe.)
It shows "SALES PACKAGE" (So far, so good) but then, "OFFICE/FIVE PERSON SEATING PKG".

Like engine codes, many of which have obviously been recycled, I believe that some of the other codes are recycled from time to time, too.
Stinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2022 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StingerClick Here to visit Stinger's HomePageSend a Private Message to StingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I have found the same thing and really was looking at this option wondering if this was a recycled code also.

Thanks for your input, I think it's spot on.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2022 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
⚠️ The is no "Standard RPO list."

A lot of RPO numbers often Change what is, Added, or Deleted for each Model and/or Model Year.

Even "famous" RPO like WS6 means a lot for some Models and near Nothing for other Models in Same Model Year because WS6 is often mainly a Marketing Gimmick for Fiero and many others this this.

Most web sites has one RPO list that was valid for a year or three... Even Alldata may show same list and never check is current for year of car currently display. All are missing many codes.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock