Looking for a F355 bumper by Sonny Burnett 21
Started on: 06-22-2021 12:26 PM
Replies: 11 (474 views)
Last post by: FIERO JOHN-WI on 09-02-2022 07:01 PM
Sonny Burnett 21

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2021 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Burnett 21Send a Private Message to Sonny Burnett 21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm currently looking for a f355 front bumper with the side marker lights if anyone know if someone has one for sale or sitting in a barn I'd prefer something close to Detroit MI but I'm willing to pay shipping. If you need to contact me email me at wallst1987@gmail.com and put F355 bumper in the subject line
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2021 04:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The picture you have was used in an advertisement from a company that never delivered a bumper. They made sales on ebay and not one member here received one. There was a few sellers making them and they looked aweful only a few cars that ever got it right eg Yellowfiero and they cut and modified it again. Armada if right name was making a few decent replica bumpers. I certainly wouldn't want this as only noticible modiication as it certainly won't be mistaken as a ferrari or look cool.

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 06-23-2021).]

Sonny Burnett 21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2021 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Burnett 21Send a Private Message to Sonny Burnett 21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well it was one of the few pictures that I had so it was more like pic for example kinda thing. But yes I know Rob still makes them but he's been booked up until the end of the season. I'm really hoping to find someone who has one they want to sell. I know I'm taking a shot in the dark while looking for a needle in a haystack
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2021 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amida’s. He makes the best one by far.
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-23-2021 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sonny,
If I'm not mistaken, I believe someone is still trying to sell their Amida's Fi355 bumper.

I will send you a PM of their user id and you can send a PM.

Hope all works out. I love my Amida's Fi355 bumper.

I believe it's the best looking one.

However, I plan to modify mine at the bottom so it would line up to the 355 rockers right.
Sonny Burnett 21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2021 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Burnett 21Send a Private Message to Sonny Burnett 21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero Vice thanks for the tip I inbox you but this has been a long journey to find the last part to finish my car
yourfriendethan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2021 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yourfriendethanSend a Private Message to yourfriendethanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is Amida still making these? I would love one of these bumpers as well.

Ballpark on cost?
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-25-2021 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yourfriendethan:

Is Amida still making these? I would love one of these bumpers as well.

Ballpark on cost?

Yes, Amida still makes it and it would be best if you ask him directly about the cost.
Sonny Burnett 21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2021 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Burnett 21Send a Private Message to Sonny Burnett 21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your looking at over a grand and you have to wait until his schedule free up for him to do it
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2022 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My Dad, has one and now has decided to not use it. He has it hanging in his garage to not get damaged, he will be open to offers
As many of you know he takes Cash & Trades and Cash with a trade. I will try to post a photo for you.
FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2022 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here you go.

[This message has been edited by FIERO JOHN-WI (edited 09-02-2022).]

PFF
System Bot
FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2022 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FIERO JOHN-WI

2402 posts
Member since Jun 2001
SOLD

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay