Moving to Idaho from Salem, OR by Oregon88
Started on: 06-13-2021 02:51 PM
Replies: 6 (295 views)
Last post by: Oregon88 on 06-27-2021 03:18 PM
Oregon88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2021 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Oregon88Send a Private Message to Oregon88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well boys I accepted a great job offer in Idaho, so I’ll be moving today.
Driving on I5 and I84 to get there. I’ll be moving what I can fit in my fiero and then flying back to move my truck and haul my chevelle too.

Wish me luck! If you see me in my White 88GT give me a wave!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2021 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope you like potatoes!

[This message has been edited by RWDPLZ (edited 06-13-2021).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2021 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Journey well!
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2021 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations! Here's hoping that this will be a wonderful new chapter in your life and that you'll find many excellent drives for your Fiero. If you are in the Boise area there is a nice 2-hr drive up to McCall and Payette Lake.
Harold James Kie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2021 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Harold James KieSend a Private Message to Harold James KieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have lived in Idaho for several years now and occasionally I see Fiero's around town(s) (Nampa, Caldwell, Meridian). Good luck with the trip!
fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2021 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Safe travels to you my Fiero friend. I did somewhat the same 5 years back, moving from N.J. to wonderful Georgia. I initally drtove down in my 97 Ford Thunderbird. I flew back a few months later to pick up and drive home my 88 Formula. The car made the trip effortlessly. Just make sure your always topped off with gas. Those Fiero fuel guages are aweful. Enjoy the ride !
Oregon88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2021 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Oregon88Send a Private Message to Oregon88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks everyone. Journey made safe. Just wish I got around to fixing that AC before I moved to the desert.

I pump around the Payette-Boise area.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock