Blue notchback spotted in Tigard, OR on Monday by Phosphor_Burn
Started on: 05-20-2021 02:51 AM
Replies: 8 (225 views)
Last post by: fishsticks on 06-03-2021 11:07 AM
Phosphor_Burn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2021 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Phosphor_BurnSend a Private Message to Phosphor_BurnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dear whoever you are: I was driving south on Hwy 99W this past Monday evening when I saw your gorgeous blue Fiero in a parking lot. I popped into AutoZone for a few minutes and then rushed back, but you were already gone. If you happen to see this, shoot me a PM! I'd love to meet you and chat about our cars.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2021 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heh. Your post reminded me...
Many years ago, we went on vacation to Washington and Oregon. The only Fiero I saw, the entire week, was a blue 87 notchback, in... Grant's Pass, maybe?

Great screen name. (I used to work for Tektronix. Saw that a lot.)

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

anaverin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2021 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you part of the local club? Fieros northwest? we are heading to the jet city picnic on june 6th. (sunday)
Phosphor_Burn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2021 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Phosphor_BurnSend a Private Message to Phosphor_BurnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by anaverin:

Are you part of the local club? Fieros northwest? we are heading to the jet city picnic on june 6th. (sunday)

I'm not on social media, so I've been out of the loop. I've heard of Fieros Northwest, but I haven't been able to find a website or any current information. And the Fiero Fest NW website doesn't look to have been updated for over a year.

I definitely want to be involved with the Fiero community here! Is there anywhere besides Facebook that I can get in contact and find out about events? An e-mail newsletter, maybe?

And tell me more about this "Jet City Picnic"...
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2021 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phosphor_Burn:

Is there anywhere besides Facebook that I can get in contact and find out about events? An e-mail newsletter, maybe?

There's this newfangled thing on the interwebs called "Google".

Originally posted by Phosphor_Burn:

And tell me more about this "Jet City Picnic"...

It is/was an annual event put on by Jet City Fieros. I'm not 100% sure their usual summer picnic is taking place this year. Back prior to pandemic days and closed borders, even Canadians were welcome to the event.

[EDIT] I checked my latest newsletter from Jet City Fieros, and this is what I found...

Jet City Fieros Club Picnic

Save the morning and early afternoon of SUNDAY June 6th. We are planning to have our annual club picnic and club birthday party. You are invited!!

If the positive trend of re-openings continues King County will allow outdoor gatherings of more than 15 people from more than two households.

Loren has reserved the Pavilion facility at Beaver Creek Park (where we have had our outdoor meetings), from 8:30am to 2:30pm. The Pavilion has a grill available, picnic tables and is covered in case of damp weather, plus there are bathrooms.

We will have to stay flexible, and plans may shift all depending on what is allowed.

Watch your email for updates as the date gets closer.

The Beaver Creek Pavilion address: 25103 SE 24th Street, Sammamish, WA.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 06-02-2021).]

Phosphor_Burn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2021 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Phosphor_BurnSend a Private Message to Phosphor_BurnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

There's this newfangled thing on the interwebs called "Google".

Indeed - and when I use it, I only seem to come up with Facebook links that I can't view because I don't have an account. That's why I asked.

[This message has been edited by Phosphor_Burn (edited 06-02-2021).]

anaverin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2021 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Feel free to email me at projectlsjfiero@gmail.com

I'll be leaving sunday for the jet city fiero picnic if you want to join us. I will need to be updating here as well i guess.

Most of the info has moved over to FB. we do need a system for those who don't use it. I assure you, fiero fest is happening, but they need to update the webside.

[This message has been edited by anaverin (edited 06-02-2021).]

Phosphor_Burn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2021 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Phosphor_BurnSend a Private Message to Phosphor_BurnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks very much to both of you for the info.

I will do so, thanks!
fishsticks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2021 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fishsticksSend a Private Message to fishsticksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll be leaving sunday for the jet city fiero picnic if you want to join us. I will need to be updating here as well i guess.

Most of the info has moved over to FB. we do need a system for those who don't use it. I assure you, fiero fest is happening, but they need to update the webside.

I got my hands on a new short block. Car should be back together by the end of the month. We're planning on going!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock