I went to a Junkyard today by foxgapfiero
Started on: 04-16-2021 05:23 PM
Replies: 2 (555 views)
Last post by: Phirewire on 04-18-2021 09:23 PM
foxgapfiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2021 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for foxgapfieroSend a Private Message to foxgapfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The place is called EZ Pull in New Ringold PA. They have 2 Fieros in the yard, an 86 SE, red, auto, 2.8. , sunroof. It has a perfect grey dash still in the car. I found the rear spoiler holding a trunklid up 2 cars away from it, also in good shape except for the stands. Also a 87 coupe that was originally silver now painted blue. 2.5 auto car, not much left on it that is not damaged. For you 3800 guys there is a 3800 SC there, still has the supercharger on the motor, it does not look to be badly molested.

2 dollars to get in the yard, bring your own tools.

------------------
Mark Hoagland
86 1/2 GT 3.4 5-speed 355 nose and tailights REAL bright yellow

84 SE Convertible

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
reinhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2021 05:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lucky I never see Fieros in the local pick your parts here. 20 years ago I'd go once a month and there'd always be several Fieros.
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2021 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by foxgapfiero:

The place is called EZ Pull in New Ringold PA. They have 2 Fieros in the yard, an 86 SE, red, auto, 2.8. , sunroof. It has a perfect grey dash still in the car. I found the rear spoiler holding a trunklid up 2 cars away from it, also in good shape except for the stands. Also a 87 coupe that was originally silver now painted blue. 2.5 auto car, not much left on it that is not damaged. For you 3800 guys there is a 3800 SC there, still has the supercharger on the motor, it does not look to be badly molested.

2 dollars to get in the yard, bring your own tools.

Where was the blue car? was there the same day only saw the red car.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock