New member.. old car guy.. by Crasian
Started on: 03-28-2018 03:52 PM
Replies: 12 (346 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 03-29-2018 10:55 AM
Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2018 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi. I figured it’s time to be a part of the Fiero community. I lurke A LOT since my recent 1988 GT. My son has an ‘88 Formula also. I have been a pro-mechanic for 30 years and still going. Anyways, I dig all the expertise and especially the friendships and willingness to help anyone. I hope to contribute also.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2018 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the Forum (and dare I say, insanity )

TONS of great info here - easily the best "car community" on-line. Lots of knowledgeable gear heads here - always happy to add another to the ranks. (not counting myself amongst the knowledgeable , just someone who reaps the benefits)

Tim
fierotrev2014

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2018 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierotrev2014Send a Private Message to fierotrev2014Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum!

Lots of great info around on here, along with plenty of people that have dealt with fieros for a long long time.

I also have a 88 formula 3800sc

Trevor
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2018 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome! I was wishing I could attend the 'Vine Run' coming up on March 31, but you need to take my spot....They will probably be driving by your garage.

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 03-28-2018).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2018 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Crasian:

I have been a pro-mechanic for 30 years...

Uh oh, it's always you guys who mess up your Fieros.

I'm another "old car guy" (with several Fieros, including an '88 Formula)... so welcome.

fierofrenzy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2018 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might as well join the party too. I own an 88 Formula . Factory yellow, 5 speed , 92 K. Has the F.S. hi per engine kit along with a bunch off other stuff.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Craisan.....Nice to hear from another "old car guy".....(Even if I can't hear you well...)

This coming Saturday there is a drive with a bunch of Fieros leaving from Napa and heading up for lunch in Calistoga, then return....Even if you can't attend the whole thing, you could meet us at 10-11 am at Black Bear Diner (I believe, check for latest info in "Events" under "you're invited to the Wine country "Vine run" March 31")...
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 05:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to our obsession!
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Crasian
As an old fart to an old fart I welcome you in this forum and crazy hobby.

regards
Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

Bump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BumpSend a Private Message to BumpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
come on now... you cant come in here telling us about your cars and not post any pics to look at!

Crasian

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CrasianSend a Private Message to CrasianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the warm welcome guys!! And pics.. I will get them posted as soon as I figure out how to do that. I’m sure one of my kids can help. My “money pit” is an all original 114K ‘88GT, red, gold wheels, beechwood with lumbar, and it’s a 5 speed with sunroof. Last owner did not take care of her at all. BUT, it was $1300 as is so can’t complaint. Pics are coming!...
PFF
System Bot
fierotrev2014

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierotrev2014Send a Private Message to fierotrev2014Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To post pics you'll first have download Pip (pennocks image poster) it should be at the bottom of the screen and that should guide you on how to post pictures. Its not to difficult to use in my opinion Just takes a little time.

If you need more assistance i'm sure we can help out

Trevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum newbies I remember when I was a newbie, feels like only yesterday.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock