Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Anyone living in Detroit willing to help?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Anyone living in Detroit willing to help? by Erwin03
Started on: 11-07-2017 12:44 PM
Replies: 0 (163 views)
Last post by: Erwin03 on 11-07-2017 12:44 PM
Erwin03

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2017 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Erwin03Click Here to visit Erwin03's HomePageSend a Private Message to Erwin03Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello

I am looking for someone in Detroit that can help me

Since I live in the Netherlands, (europe) and it is difficult to find someone to make custom gauches that actually match the car, and I am not a fan of plasma glow things (witch always are in miles anyways)
I have searched wide and afar for a company that can and is willing to produce my design and I now did so in Detroit.
they are called new vintage usa.

What I would be ever grateful for is if someone can show them a old set of gauches (preferably a gt set for the ones in the center console to) for them to measure, and scan in
they need exact measurements and I can not provide any since mine are still in the car and I can not find a extra set.

this is the design I came up with and they are willing to remake them and produce them.

If anyone is interested, in a metric set, I am willing to make this a groupbuy, I am not interested in profit so it will be a transparent deal.

if there are any expenses made, Let me know so we can work things out in a decent matter.

Kind regards,

Erwin

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay