Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  How would you rate the Fiero's seats? (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
How would you rate the Fiero's seats? by Threedog
Started on: 03-28-2016 11:57 AM
Replies: 55 (788 views)
Last post by: Mickey_Moose on 03-30-2016 03:09 PM
Threedog

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an 87 GT and am wondering if the seats are good and comfortable for long distances. The seats I have are in great condition and only have about 50k miles on them, but I also have a good set of 3rd gen Firebird seats, which are a little bit more "plush" but fit very well.

I am planning on taking the car on some long distance trips this summer, are the stock seats good for this?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jungle

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JungleSend a Private Message to JungleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Plush" and "Fits well", to me at least, translates into "Put them in". You don't want to start to get uncomfortable at mile 1,000 when you still have to go back.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jungle:

"Plush" and "Fits well", to me at least, translates into "Put them in". You don't want to start to get uncomfortable at mile 1,000 when you still have to go back.

"Fits well" as in they fit well into the Fiero, not with me sitting in them. Maybe I will have to do some testing then..

I know that "plush" can be comfortable, but I have sat in many seats that are plush but don't offer great support so after a while they get uncomfortable(looking at you, Buick...). Volvo seats a great example of being fluffy enough to be comfortable but firm enough to give proper support.

thesameguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thesameguySend a Private Message to thesameguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's long distance? I routinely do 200 mile trips in the Fiero and never have a reason to complain. Not sure how they'd do on, say, a 500 mile trip, but honestly I think my exhaust would get to me before the seats.

Really, my only complaint about the Fiero seats is lack of grip - my car came with what I believe are Mr. Mike's covers, and they're a bit slippery. I'd prefer cloth - but it probably wouldn't look as nice.
JohnnyBones

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyBonesSend a Private Message to JohnnyBonesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The longest drive I have taken in mine is about 6 hours in one stretch. It was still very comfortable to me. I had a 96 Grand Am That had the same seats in it. I took many long trips in that car and Fiero is the only thing I have driven that is as comfortable as that car was for me. YMMV

------------------
86 Fiero GT
88 Formula Fiero

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-28-2016 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It depends on more than just the seats, really.

But, for what it's worth, I've done ~15 hours straight, ~1000 miles, in a Fiero. Only stopped to fuel up and eat or couple minutes at a rest stop hear and there to take a leak. That was in my 87 GT, so had to stop every 300 or miles for fuel.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-28-2016 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by thesameguy:
Really, my only complaint about the Fiero seats is lack of grip - my car came with what I believe are Mr. Mike's covers, and they're a bit slippery. I'd prefer cloth - but it probably wouldn't look as nice.

Replace the bottom and lower back with suede inserts? Still looks great, and not as slippery, especially after cleaning:

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thesameguy:

What's long distance?

It is going to be ~7,200 miles over 35 days, so a lot of mileage. It seems like the seats are quite good, but I'll have to do some testing. Thanks for the responses guys!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If not smashed or damaged they are hands down the best seats I've ever had, and perfect for loooong trips.
This comfort may be partially made possible by their closeness to the floor as well.
I am about 6'1 if that makes a difference.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

I also have a good set of 3rd gen Firebird seats, which are a little bit more "plush" but fit very well.

As has already been implied, there's no point putting in "plush" seats if you're tall and find you no longer have any headroom.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 03-28-2016).]

mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just did 4100 miles over 18 days in my '88 GT and had no issues. Some people don't like the stock seats, but I have never been uncomfortable in them. I don't think you'll have any problems....especially with only 50K miles. The foam should still be nice and firm!
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The firebird seats will cause you to lose an inch or so of head room. Depending on your torso size that may or may not be acceptable. I sit low in the seat so it wouldn't bother me.

But honestly, there isn't a lot of difference. I've driven both Firebirds and Fieros across country and a seat is a seat. What I find more important is that if the Firebird has lumbar adjustability now you are talking. Because it's sitting in the exact same position for hours that gets tiresome.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do you slide in a Fiero seat? Your left side is against the door, your right side against the center console, your feet are holding you up, your arms are holding you back, and gravity/seat belt are holding you down. The seat itself should prevent you from sliding backwards.

The seats are OK, but after a few hours I change position. Another few inches of leg room and more foot space would be nice.
thesameguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thesameguySend a Private Message to thesameguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Replace the bottom and lower back with suede inserts? Still looks great, and not as slippery, especially after cleaning:

Some day I will get some new seats - either from another car or less good Fiero ones I have take to an upholsterer. I'm sure someone could make good use of my seats as they are... no point wrecking otherwise nice seats when donor seats will do!

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2016 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They were some of the most comfortable car seats id had for myself. Other body types or sizes might disagree. I actually had some abdominal pains a number of years ago, that would get unbearable just sittting in a recliner even. The ONLY relief I got was taking a few hour drive in the Fiero. I also found them comfortable on long trips. I drove from Columbus to Carlisle, Pa several times only stopping for gas. I drove a couple of times from Columbus to Dallas, also only stopping for gas, and back over a weekend. No backache or leg aches at all.
Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm 6'3" and I fit great in the Fiero. I was surrpised how comfortable the cars are when I first sat in one years ago.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steel:

I'm 6'3" and I fit great in the Fiero. I was surprised how comfortable the cars are...

Same height as me. To keep your Fiero "comfortable', you don't want to install "plush" seats... or chop the top.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 03-29-2016).]

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 05:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I rate them high and everything else will be a down grade. Take covers off them and fix them If they need repair.
1Packrat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1PackratSend a Private Message to 1PackratEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The one thing I would suggest is if you are planing long runs is to remove your wallet from your back pocket. This will help on your seating position and your back (not to mention your butt cheek) on long trips of 5 hours or more. I take out the credit card for fuel and some cash for drinks and food and put it away somewhere in the car. You will be getting out to stretch and pump every 250-300 miles anyway.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One point I'd like to make is it's not just because they're small that hot rodders put them in their vehicles.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1Packrat:

The one thing I would suggest is if you are planing long runs is to remove your wallet from your back pocket. This will help on your seating position and your back (not to mention your butt cheek) on long trips of 5 hours or more. I take out the credit card for fuel and some cash for drinks and food and put it away somewhere in the car. You will be getting out to stretch and pump every 250-300 miles anyway.

I was going to say "duh. Doesn't everyone do that and just put it the center console slot?", then I realized the Fiero does not have one...

PFF
System Bot
IanT720

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a weird back, for me I love the Fiero seats. But they way you sit in them eventually hurts my lower back because my knees are raised. In our buicks defence. I love those seats. It's a 94 roadmaster. We drive 8 hours easily, without needing a stretch. I'm 160lbs 5'11.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1Packrat:

Good point I don't keep my wallet in my back pocket anymore, haven't for years, its bad for a back to sit when its in the back pocket.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by IanT720:

I have a weird back, for me I love the Fiero seats. But they way you sit in them eventually hurts my lower back because my knees are raised.

I take my shoes off and stretch my legs out straight under the pedals from time to time. I have cruise.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-29-2016 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
I take my shoes off and stretch my legs out straight under the pedals from time to time. I have cruise.

This is even better to do in modern cars with complete audio and cruise controls right on the steering wheel. You can speed up, slow down, and switch songs, all without having to take a hand off the steering wheel. Used to have a new Mini Cooper, and on longer trips it was basically like playing a road trip simulator video game on a Playstation.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:
...it was basically like playing a road trip simulator video game on a Playstation.

And that is why drivers are so rude, these days. With movies playing in their sunvisors, their stereo blaring, and total disregard for anyone/anything outside their car. I wish cars were unwieldy boats again, with no power steering and no AC. Yes, I've been in Saudi, where temps are...warm. I wish there were no car radios or other extra electronics. Perhaps people would be more civil & courteous.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-29-2016 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:
And that is why drivers are so rude, these days. With movies playing in their sunvisors, their stereo blaring, and total disregard for anyone/anything outside their car. I wish cars were unwieldy boats again, with no power steering and no AC. Yes, I've been in Saudi, where temps are...warm. I wish there were no car radios or other extra electronics. Perhaps people would be more civil & courteous.

Nah. Drivers are rude these days, just because they are assholes. It has nothing to do with electronics in their car. People in general are just more unsavory these days.

I wish we had better regulations for driving in this country, and better enforcement. But not having A/C or a stereo isn't going to make drivers better. Only if they can become more mindful, would they become better drivers.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I agree that cell phones and touch screen infotainment systems distract drivers, but I don't think getting rid of most electronics will make drivers any better. Remember that traffic accidents and fatalities(per mile driven) have gone down every year since the mid 60s. With the exception of single vehicle accidents since 2013, which have marginally gone up(texting and running into a tree for example). Even those are drastically lower than anything pre-2005. And with lane awareness, emergency automatic braking, and radio adaptive cruise control accident rates will continue to plummet.

I do wish we had a system where you had to take a driving test every five years, those over 65 are nearly as much of a hazard as those under 25. I feel like it would fix a lot of bad habits in driving(like cruising in the left lane instead of only using it to pass) but self driving cars will come before a system like that could ever be implimented.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In an accident between 2 self-driving cars, who is responsible for the accident?

In the event that the car is hacked, remote-controlled, etc, who is responsible? How could you regain control?

You have to love the commercials where they handle the steering, braking, etc, and free you up to ”drive”, pictured with the ”driver” playing with gadgets.

In gereral, yes, people are more inconsiderate. Statistics lie. They can reflect whatever agenda you want. For example, there are far more newer cars (1990+) having accidents, sliding off the road, breaking down, etc than older cars (pre 1990). I just picked a random year. Think about how often you see these things. Think about the predominance of newer cars in the junk yards. I know the facts behind this, but statistics can reflect whatever agenda you want to push. The same goes for fatalities. In a Prius, if you get t-boned by a pickup truck, the truck will drive home, and the Prius will be trashed, the occupants taken to the morgue. It happens often here. How often does it make the news? I knew some of these people. I went to the funerals.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 03-29-2016).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The law enforecement should punish the people more harshly who abuse it.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In an accident between 2 self-driving cars, who is responsible for the accident?

In the event that the car is hacked, remote-controlled, etc, who is responsible? How could you regain control?

You have to love the commercials where they handle the steering, braking, etc, and free you up to ”drive”, pictured with the ”driver” playing with gadgets.

In gereral, yes, people are more inconsiderate. Statistics lie. They can reflect whatever agenda you want.

Statistics can be manipulated, you're correct. But I really don't see how you can manipulate traffic accident an fatalities rates going down, modern cars are safer and driving in this country is the safest it has ever been.

And regards to self driving responsibility, it falls on the manufacturer of whichever was at fault. It is easy to determine because the computers log an exact history of what happened. That's only IF it happens, self driving cars have driven millions of miles up and down the Western coast of the US with only a single at fault accident, which was a 2 mph collision into a bus. They are statistically better than all but the best drivers. Saying "they might get in an accident" as a reason not to use them is like saying "I won't use that elevator because it might close the doors on me".

Also, to your last point, that is because you took total number of cars breaking down and ignored number of cars on the road. True less cars from before 1990 break down, but that is because there are a lot less of them to break down. Look at cars per mile driven.

In a crash you want your car to crumple like a tin can. You want as much of your car to absorb the energy as possible without the cabin being affected. If your car doesn't crumple, the energy transfers directly to you. New cars are WAY safer than old cars, if you can find a single source that disproves that I would be very surprised.

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 03-29-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In a crash you want your car to crumple like a tin can. You want as much of your car to absorb the energy as possible without the cabin being affected. If your car doesn't crumple, the energy transfers directly to you. New cars are WAY safer than old cars, if you can find a single source that disproves that I would be very surprised.

Way off topic, but the crumpling is to protect what I'm hitting and to prevent things like the steering shaft and hood from harming me. Nothing to do with absorbing my impact. That's what tires, sand barrels, and barriers are for. All other things being equal, I'll take an old steel monster over a toy car any day. If I'm going 200MPH, the car crumpling doesn't change that. The belts and my body absorb the impact.

There are a lot of other factors that contribute to ”safety” reports.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All other things being equal, I'll take an old steel monster over a toy car any day. If I'm going 200MPH, the car crumpling doesn't change that. The belts and my body absorb the impact.

Where have you got your info from? I couldn't disagree more with you.

If you run your "old steel monster" into an immovable object at high speed, the impact of your own seat belts against your body will kill you (or with no seat belts you'll be obliterated in other ways). On the other hand, a "toy car" that crumples greatly lessens the force exerted against your body by the belt/restraint system.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 03-29-2016).]

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had 4th gen T/A seats in mine and found them way better then the stock Fiero seats (I am 6'2" and had to problems with head room).

Here is an early picture:

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 03-29-2016).]

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All other things being equal, I'll take an old steel monster over a toy car any day.

Well, that's unfortunate, because you are for more likely to die in those cars.

Source 1
Source 2
Source 3
Source 4
Source 5
And finally the most compelling of them all, the 58 vs 08 Chevy head on collision.

You have to be crazy to think that an old, steel car is more safe than a modern one. There is not a shred of evidence to suggest so. It is just people denying facts because they want to be nostalgic.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Threedog

1282 posts
Member since Jun 2013

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

I had 4th gen T/A seats in mine and found them way better then the stock Fiero seats (I am 6'2" and had to problems with head room).

Here is an early picture:

Yeah, the third gen seats that I have don't look nearly that supportive. I really wish I could find myself a nice pair of 4th gen camaro cloth seats, I LOVE those. .

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Where have you got your info from? I couldn't disagree more with you more.

If you run your "old steel monster" into an immovable object at high speed, the impact of your own seat belts against your body will kill you (or with no seat belts you'll be obliterated in other ways). On the other hand, a "toy car" that crumples greatly lessens the force exerted against your body by the belt/restraint system.

I've been in lots of accidents in old steel. No biggie. I was in an accident in a newer Jag, and nearly died. I broke my jaw, sternum, and several ribs. I had a double concussion. I broke 3 vertebrae and dislocated my left shoulder. My left arm was useless for a bit.

In old steel ('70s Challenger), I hit an embankment head on at 160 MPH. I had cuts, bruises, and abrasions. I was knocked out. I was released after on-site observation. I got an X-Ray the next day, all good. My chest ached for a few days, and the bruises took about a week to heal. The soreness went away after a while.

The airbags aren't concrete, but you'd think so when your head hits them. I looked like I lost a fist fight. My eyes swelled shut, my left ear swelled up, my face was purple. I had to get treatment for the pressure in my eyes. 2014 Subaru. 60 MPH. I was parked, hit by another vehicle. The other driver helped get me out.

Pile-up on the highway. 2005 Mustang. Broke my leg, twisted my back, took stitches. The driver of the '80s pickup that hit me had no physical injuries.

Rear-ended in a '90s Bonneville. Spent a while in traction. The Bonneville was knocked across the intersection. Nothing left behind the front seats.

Rear-ended in a 2004 Crammy. Moved the rear wheels a bit. Spent 6 months in a halo for broken C7 & C8.

This is off-topic. My info came from experience.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

Yeah, the third gen seats that I have don't look nearly that supportive. I really wish I could find myself a nice pair of 4th gen camaro cloth seats, I LOVE those. .

After all these years, the Fiero seats aren't as good as when new. They were never great, but when restored, they are more than OK. I had a '97 Firehawk, and the seats were very good. The most comfortable seats I've sat in were in a 2012 (I think) Corvette. I didn't like the 2013 (the following year) seats as well.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In old steel ('70s Challenger), I hit an embankment head on at 160 MPH.

And you're still here to talk about it? No way.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2016 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

And you're still here to talk about it? No way.

And yet, here I am. Not low-speed, like auto-crossing. True stock car racing. Had it been a toy car, I wouldn't be here, but thanks for making my point.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock