Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  FieroJuice: Photos of black Fiero’s with black interior?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
FieroJuice: Photos of black Fiero’s with black interior? by FieroJuice
Started on: 12-16-2015 10:29 AM
Replies: 8 (583 views)
Last post by: hnthomps on 12-25-2015 08:51 PM
FieroJuice

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2015 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJuiceSend a Private Message to FieroJuiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine is stock beachwood. It’s going to be black.

Looking to see what accent colors others have chosen & how it turned out.

Please & thank you.

------------------
MaskJuice
88 Black Formula

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2015 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are you going to do with your Beechwood pieces?
FieroJuice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2015 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJuiceSend a Private Message to FieroJuiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

What are you going to do with your Beechwood pieces?

They are like a 9/10 (except for the seats, but ya know) so I rather them all go as a set (I don't want to paint the beautys) to someone looking for some very good looking original matching parts.

Perfect scenario for me would be to drop mine off since it's not a DD & the person with the donor parts already primed & painted their set black/accent (doesn’t matter what color they were originally) and they do the swap. Call me later to pick it back up when it's done.

Who knows though.
robert1234

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2015 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for robert1234Send a Private Message to robert1234Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did someone says "Beechwood" parts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heck Yeah !

Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2015 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by robert1234:

Did someone says "Beechwood" parts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heck Yeah !

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 12-18-2015).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2015 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You could check out my build thread as there are plenty off pictures. Interior is in theme of Black, Tan (BeechWood), and touch of yellow. Link to thread is in sig below.

------------------

Car History: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/025670.html

FieroJuice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2015 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJuiceSend a Private Message to FieroJuiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great look. My Montana has the black and tan interior too.

I'm thinking that way also, or black with orange (too Harley like?), or black with silver (matches the exterior better).
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2015 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am doing black in my Quad 4 Fiero, someday I may find the time to finish it. I allready have a black dash, glove box, center console, gauges and trunk carpet, even a black 'Rat Fink' shift knob, black 88 rims. oh and of coarse a black engine

eww beachwood, I can't stand the Fieros with tan interior, it only looks good if it is ALL leather like a lotus, but even then dark colors are better. It is sad that 88s have better suspension but went down hill on interior, vinyl map pockets etc.

I have no pics yet as it is not finished, but where are the pics? Sorry Cali I don't want to go through 13 pages looking for pics.

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"
'84 Fiero, engine to be determined '87 Duke (Sold)
'87 Quad 4 H.O.
'87Blue GT 3.4L Swap Completed!!!!!!!! Boosted!!!!!!!
^^^^ Now in the Construction Zone^^^^
Las Vegas Fiero Club Parts/Sales/Service/Club
Fiero Road Club Of Northern Nevada

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2015 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is an all black Fiero/Mera. The interior is mostly black and I am currently replacing the thin black cloth on the bottom door panels with a "Carbon Fiber" look vinyl. I will see if I can get a few interior shots soon and add them to this response.

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 12-25-2015).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock